President Barack Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize

And for all normal viewers this board is a transformative experience.

I have had my partners and peers review the more illustrative postings and individuals.

My colleagues reactions?

Basically, they want to know if some of you are as whacko as you seem -- yes, you are, I tell them. They want to know if any of you are dangerous -- one or two are, I tell them, and I keep my eye on those folks. They ask if some of you are mean-spirited, petty, and vicious -- I tell my colleagues and partners that if this were real life you would be spending 95% of your waking time in the corner in time out.

OK, our day here is about to begin with our first order of business. I will pop in from time to time. Try to have California Girl not write obscenities on the walls or Rabbi poop in the corner.
:clap2:

:lol:

And for all normal viewers this board is a transformative experience.

I have had my partners and peers review the more illustrative postings and individuals.

My colleagues reactions?

Basically, they want to know if some of you are as whacko as you seem -- yes, you are, I tell them. They want to know if any of you are dangerous -- one or two are, I tell them, and I keep my eye on those folks. They ask if some of you are mean-spirited, petty, and vicious -- I tell my colleagues and partners that if this were real life you would be spending 95% of your waking time in the corner in time out.

OK, our day here is about to begin with our first order of business. I will pop in from time to time. Try to have California Girl not write obscenities on the walls or Rabbi poop in the corner.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alright...now your lucid moments are increasing...what kind of meds are you on.:lol:

I act wack for willow sometimes because she is such an idiot. So is MM. Or CG. Or Rabbi (most of the time). They often cannot fashion an argument that holds water, and when shown they can't, they resort to the lozer behavior. You have your moments, PP. So I play along with silly stuff. But when you guys are being serious and being fair with evidence and the situation, well, then, so do I. Otherwise, it is merely playtime in the sandbox with rest of the little ones.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back