President Barack Obama has been excellent!

If he's been so great why are you running against Rush?

LOL

That is what they are doing, though. Good observation.

It's obvious even President Obama has no intention of trying to "defend" his crappy record.

But you have to admit that it's an impressive record.

First Ever Credit Downgrade
Record Debt
Record Deficits
Record Foreclosures
Record Unemployment
Record Poverty
Record FoodStamps

LOL

It's obvious even President Obama has no intention of trying to "defend" his crappy record.

Record Debt
Record Deficits
Record Foreclosures
Record Unemployment
Record Poverty
Record FoodStamps

And that is what the people will be looking at. I feel bad for Obamabots.

LOL

Record Debt
Record Deficits
Record Foreclosures
Record Unemployment
Record Poverty
Record FoodStamps

Somehow, the word "impressive" seems a bit -- off.

Record Debt
Record Deficits
Record Foreclosures
Record Unemployment
Record Poverty
Record FoodStamps

But seriously, all those records have made an impression.

Record Debt
Record Deficits
Record Foreclosures
Record Unemployment
Record Poverty
Record FoodStamps

Like the ever higher price of gas.

The numbskull in the Oval Orifice actually thought that this constitutes a "good" thing for it will force us mere American people to be weaned of of our dependence on oil.

Apparently, he doesn't quite grasp that it also causes massive dislocations and pain and that undermines our economy. He is too busy being a dutiful adherent of the religion of ultra orthodox modern American liberalism to grasp that the American People don't fucking AGREE with him.

I am beginning to think that we might yet be able to dodge having to deal with another term of this idiot as our President.

The numbskull in the Oval Orifice actually thought that this constitutes a "good" thing for it will force us mere American people to be weaned of of our dependence on oil.

Apparently, he doesn't quite grasp that it also causes massive dislocations and pain and that undermines our economy. He is too busy being a dutiful adherent of the religion of ultra orthodox modern American liberalism to grasp that the American People don't fucking AGREE with him.

I am beginning to think that we might yet be able to dodge having to deal with another term of this idiot as our President.

Like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKdScVerrBU]Gas Price Hypocrisy - YouTube[/ame]

Like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKdScVerrBU]Gas Price Hypocrisy - YouTube[/ame]

Yes. Exactly like that. And like THIS:

In 2008, Steven Chu, Obama's (and, sadly, our own) future secretary of energy (sic) lamented, "Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe." The president, when asked whether he thought $4-a-gallon gas prices were good for the American economy, said, "I think that I would have preferred a gradual adjustment."
-- Aren't High Gas Prices What Democrats Want? - Reason Magazine

Of course, now that such "thinking" is politically damaging, the lads are in pretty much RETREAT MODE (at least for the duration of the campaign):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZE50jeVC2w]Earth Day Hearing REP. CLIFF STEARNS questions SEC. CHU - YouTube[/ame]

What the heck:

-Bin Laden dead.
-Lilly Ledbetter law passed.
-Auto industry thriving.
-UE going down.
-Stock Market going up.
-Al Qaeda on the run.
-Gaddafi slabbed.
-Pirates misted.
-Financial industry coming back.
-New forms of energy coming online.
-Russian sleeper cell ousted.
-Spook ops effectively introducing Iranian nuclear servers to the term "Virus".
-Our Allies like us again.
-Iraq war over.

That work? Grandpa? :clap2:

:razz:

What...Sallow...does that make you a...*dum dum duuuuummmm*...LIBERAL!!??

Like this?

In 2008, Steven Chu, Obama's (and, sadly, our own) future secretary of energy (sic) lamented, "Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe." The president, when asked whether he thought $4-a-gallon gas prices were good for the American economy, said, "I think that I would have preferred a gradual adjustment."

Of course, now that such "thinking" is politically damaging, the lads are in pretty much RETREAT MODE (at least for the duration of the campaign):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZE50jeVC2w]Earth Day Hearing REP. CLIFF STEARNS questions SEC. CHU - YouTube[/ame]

"In today's economic climate it would be unwise to raise the price of gasoline" ~Steven Chu

In other words, he's not opposed to raising the price of gasoline, he just doesn't want it to happen under his watch.

"In today's economic climate it would be unwise to raise the price of gasoline" ~Steven Chu

In other words, he's not opposed to raising the price of gasoline, he just doesn't want it to happen under his watch.

He said "economic climate." But we all know that he meant "political climate."

As in the campaign season.

Record Debt
Record Deficits
Record Foreclosures
Record Unemployment
Record Poverty
Record FoodStamps

The composite of the 07-09 Great Republican Recession curtailed by the Obama Administration in June of 09 that concomitantly prevented a repeat to a 1920s Turn of the Century World Wide Depression.

Record Debt
Record Deficits
Record Foreclosures
Record Unemployment
Record Poverty
Record FoodStamps

The composite of the 07-09 Great Republican Recession curtailed by the Obama Administration in June of 09 that concomitantly prevented a repeat to a 1920s Turn of the Century World Wide Depression.

First, you forgot to blame both airport kiosks and bank ATM's as well.

Second, 1920 started with a severe recession and instead of copying the Uncle Joe Stalin economic plan, Harding, Mellon and later Coolidge let assets, liabilities and labor reprice. As a direct result, unemployed dropped from 12% to 4% in 18 months.

Third, Obama's Stimulus Failed, he even admitted it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p4-vPrcDBo]Obama: Shovel Ready jobs not shovel ready - YouTube[/ame]

What the heck:

-Bin Laden dead.
-Lilly Ledbetter law passed.
-Auto industry thriving.
-UE going down.
-Stock Market going up.
-Al Qaeda on the run.
-Gaddafi slabbed.
-Pirates misted.
-Financial industry coming back.
-New forms of energy coming online.
-Russian sleeper cell ousted.
-Spook ops effectively introducing Iranian nuclear servers to the term "Virus".
-Our Allies like us again.
-Iraq war over.

That work? Grandpa? :clap2:

:razz:

now, link to a specific policy that affected each of those.

We'll wait.

If he does, they will ALL be Bush Policies or Expansions of Bush Policies... Fact not Fiction. :thup:

:)

peace...

Record Debt
Record Deficits
Record Foreclosures
Record Unemployment
Record Poverty
Record FoodStamps

First, you forgot to blame both airport kiosks and bank ATM's as well.

Second, 1920 started with a severe recession and instead of copying the Uncle Joe Stalin economic plan, Harding, Mellon and later Coolidge let assets, liabilities and labor reprice. As a direct result, unemployed dropped from 12% to 4% in 18 months.

Third, Obama's Stimulus Failed, he even admitted it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p4-vPrcDBo]Obama: Shovel Ready jobs not shovel ready - YouTube[/ame]

I think Mr Obama and I have something in common.
Neither of us wants to be on the labor end of a shovel.

The difference between Mr Obama and I is that I understand neither of us wants to, but he thinks I want to to work using a shovel.

Forum List

Back