• I disliked it

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • it was ok

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • it was good but i can't give obama credit for ANYTHING

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Where's the option for didn't watch it?

I can't stand to listen to the fuckers voice. He makes me feel like puking every time I hear it. I can honestly say I HATE him.

:lol: alas but he is our commander in cheif.

I currently disapprove of most of the bills he has signed his name to (especially all the auto, stimulus, tarp, corporate welfare....stuff)

Bush signed the TARP bill... and most of the money has been repaid. Corporate welfare were our tax policies for the eight years prior.

If you're going to complain, pick the right person to bitch about.

The Stimulus and car folks actually helped working people since we'd have lost 2.5 million jobs affiliated with the auto industry, If you don't like corporate welfare, you should be ok with that one... .especially if it turns out they do what they should have done thirty years ago and produce a product people actually want to buy.

You are correct that Bush signed the TARP bill. You are incorrect in your assumption that I was happy about bush's defecits and little housing and other bailouts throughout his presidency. If you go look at some of my posts (do an advanced search by username with the keyword of bush to find them) you will see I rail on bush for that constantly.

HOWEVER, just because bush did it doesn't make it ok that obama continued it then expanded the idea out into other sections of the economy. Two wrongs do not make a right and Obama is a total douchebag for not cancelling what Bush had done. He could have stopped TARP in its tracks and stood up for the American people. Instead he did what all his backers wanted and gave our tax money to poorly run corporations.

You say the "stimulus and car folks" in your post in a way that sounds as if you think those things are working. Unemployment is climbing faster now, 7 months into Obama's term, than it was in the last 3 months of Bush's or first 3 months of his own so I say that it has yet to have any good effects.

I was the person screaming "LET THEM ALL FAIL, LET THE BAD BANKS FAIL, LET THE STUPID AUTO COMPANIES WHO SIGNED LABOR AGREEMENTS THEY CAN'T AFFORD FAIL"

You say that the car companies failed because they made a product no one wanted? I LOVED GM and Chrysler cars...still do actually...they made the best stuff out there. The problem is their average labor cost, with benefits, was over $70/hour while the foreign competition's average was just about at $40/hour. THIS is why they failed...bad management combined with bad labor agreements.

If you want to discuss the auto industry further create a thread, or find one of the many existing ones, then post a link here and i'll be happy to follow it and discuss.
Many of us were screaming at the top of our lungs that Bush needed to stop the madness.

whats really funny is, i'm not a "birther" in that i believe Obama to be a natural born citizen based on the State of HI saying it is so and i've seen the proof they require
but he made a claim that the SCOTUS has certified that and i asked him to provide proof of that, he didnt
then he made a claim that SCOTUS was constitionally responsible to do just that
i asked him for proof of that

still nothing from derek the moron
I'm really not a birther, either.

However, when a document is altered, it's altered.

I also fail to see what purpose withholding the certificate number serves, other than fanning the flames of doubt.

whats really funny is, i'm not a "birther" in that i believe Obama to be a natural born citizen based on the State of HI saying it is so and i've seen the proof they require
but he made a claim that the SCOTUS has certified that and i asked him to provide proof of that, he didnt
then he made a claim that SCOTUS was constitionally responsible to do just that
i asked him for proof of that

still nothing from derek the moron
I'm really not a birther, either.

However, when a document is altered, it's altered.

I also fail to see what purpose withholding the certificate number serves, other than fanning the flames of doubt.
at the risk of starting a whole nuther conspiracy :)lol:) maybe that was the reason in itself
to get numbskulls to keep making fools of themselves

maybe?

i watched it for the first 20 minutes until his "droning" made me feel like i was back in one of those college classes where u sat in an ampitheatre with 300 other students and listened to the actor from Ferris Bueller's Day Off go: "anyone?", "anyone?", "anyone?"-- i went back to reading but kept the telly on-- glad i did as i just LOVED the softball questions lobbed at Mr. Lame Duck-- and ya know what?-- i'm starting to think he's going to be a 3 year lame duck-- this guy has had enough time to play "professor" with all his heavy duty intellectuals telling us that it can be the same in a real world situation as it is in a classroom model-- it's enough to make me want to stop my alumni contributions to whatever college i'd contribute to if i contributed to a college!-- hey, i also never knew that doctor's take out peoples tonsils so that they can make money-- fascinating-- i thought they took them out cause they were infected or some such nonsense-- "first, do no harm"-- oh well, at least Basketball Jones doesn't have to worry about breaking the Hypocratic Oath unless he decides to continue his schooling and go for his doctorate in medicine while in the White House-- Regards, probus

Forum List

Back