President Announces Gun Control Policies

Amazes me that libtards would love for NRA members who didn't hurt a sole to die because of the actions of someone who wasn't even a NRA member.

What's shocking is the silence from the president concerning this.

I think he likes it.

Man it's hard listening to Obama talk. I don't think it's possible for Obama to make it through a thought without lying anymore, and some people out there and on these boards love him for that trait.
I'm not getting it, Avory. This is our Republic, and they're tearing it up bit by bit. And they're not taking a thousand cuts to do it either.

Hey, before it gets to bad for you folks, put together a circular firing squad. That'll show em what you are. Stupid.

People NEED to contact your Republican REPRESENTIVES and tell them to get off their asses and start Representing the people WHO PUT them in their jobs..

this ADMINISTATION is getting OUT OF HAND

call, write or email

People NEED to contact your Republican REPRESENTIVES and tell them to get off their asses and start Representing the people WHO PUT them in their jobs..

this ADMINISTATION is getting OUT OF HAND

call, write or email

Starting to wonder if the GOP agree with the POTUS.... Where the HELL are they and why are they so freeking silent??!!??

People NEED to contact your Republican REPRESENTATIVES and tell them to get off their asses and start Representing the people WHO PUT them in their jobs..

this ADMINISTRATION is getting OUT OF HAND

call, write or email
Call the Democratic ones, too. They need to know that people are pissed just as much as the Republican ones.

Man it's hard listening to Obama talk. I don't think it's possible for Obama to make it through a thought without lying anymore, and some people out there and on these boards love him for that trait.

After testing the waters, obama knows that he can tell any lie, no matter how monumental and democrats will believe it and the media will support it.

After testing the waters, obama knows that he can tell any lie, no matter how monumental and democrats will believe it and the media will support it.

I'm afraid so as we have seen even on this board..

It's like Obama is intentionally stirring the pot.

scary times ahead

Last edited:
People NEED to contact your Republican REPRESENTATIVES and tell them to get off their asses and start Representing the people WHO PUT them in their jobs..

this ADMINISTRATION is getting OUT OF HAND

call, write or email
Call the Democratic ones, too. They need to know that people are pissed just as much as the Republican ones.
If they can't see the huge uptick in gun sales and concealed carry applications, they are truly blind.

I notice that THOSE people are not here, yet, to lie and try and defend their liar in chief.

Amazes me that libtards would love for NRA members who didn't hurt a sole to die because of the actions of someone who wasn't even a NRA member.

What's shocking is the silence from the president concerning this.

I think he likes it.

Honestly? This country is getting ready to enter into a very dangerous time in its history. Tell me how close you think the following is:

You're free to speak your mind, my friend
as long as you agree with me
Don't criticize the Fatherland, or those who shape your destiny

'Cause if you do...
You'll lose your job, your mind, and all the friends you knew
We'll send out all our, boys in blue
and they'll find a way
to silence you

That was an excerpt from a song in the 60s; written as an anti-establishment, anti-war, anti-government protest.

I never found it to be relevant then, but considering that the same folks who wrote songs like that, back then, are now the ones of the age to be leading this country - I find it incredibly relevant now.

Forum List

Back