President Announces Gun Control Policies

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Breaking: President Announces Gun Control Policies​

Kyle Becker
12/19/12

Home 2012 News Obama Videos About Us

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMkuJo_GyXM]President Obama Press Conference On Gun Violence - YouTube[/ame]​

President Obama announced gun control policies this morning at 11:45 a.m. Eastern. As reported on a local NBC News affiliate Channel 11 in Georgia, the administration will launch a major effort to develop and implement gun control policies the administration claims will help prevent another mass school shooting.

The president is tasking gun control expert, serial gaffe-master Vice President Joe Biden to head up what one presumes will be called a blue ribbon commission unilateral effort on why law-abiding citizens can no longer be trusted to possess certain kinds of guns, while only police, government law enforcement, and the U.S. military can.

The NBC report rightly captures the sense of urgency among some politicians to force through sweeping federal gun control legislation without reasoned deliberation, a proper discussion of the government’s powers, or a debate over the nature of people’s rights. Others might describe this urgency as politicians taking advantage of a legitimate crisis to exploit those who are emotionally willing to let their guard down.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Breaking: President Announces Gun Control Policies Independent Journal Review

The only blue ribbon panel where Biden could lend any expert credibility to would be that investigating vice presidential dumbfuckery...He could call Gore and Quayle as expert witnesses.

I thought something along that line myself....Biden will conduct hearings, if he can remember where they are to be held....I can honestly see him showing up in LA, while the hearings are held in DC then saying "We'll damnit! I KNEW they were in one of those states with abbreviations"......

The only blue ribbon panel where Biden could lend any expert credibility to would be that investigating vice presidential dumbfuckery...He could call Gore and Quayle as expert witnesses.

tumblr_m11za6pJ8W1qcr6iqo1_1280.jpg

his press conferences are painful. Yikes. I thought Bush was bad ... at least he was entertaining.

Wow, reinstating the assault weapons ban. No more scary looking guns. :rolleyes:

The up side is that some of my arsenal just went up in value!

So to get serious about keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people, the President puts Joe Biden in charge... Well i suppose he would be a perfect example of crazy

So to get serious about keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people, the President puts Joe Biden in charge... Well i suppose he would be a perfect example of crazy
Yeah that alone told me all I needed to know about the competence of that commission.

I wouldn't trust that dumbass with anything sharper than a bowling ball.

I do not see how the GOP will EVER get elected again.... they are spineless cowards!!!

When will they EVER stand up to these Marxists??

How dare Barack Hussein Obama use the little kids murder to advance his agenda!!

This was the reason for the Fast and Furious scandal.

Great...so now the political decisions on gun control will be under the command of our toe-chewing, brain dead Vice President.

Great...so now the political decisions on gun control will be under the command of our toe-chewing, brain dead Vice President.
The guy who put him in charge is responsible for the deaths of at least 97 Pakistani children via drone strikes. I doubt he's too interested in preventing miniscule incidents like Sandy Hook.

The guy who put him in charge is responsible for the deaths of at least 97 Pakistani children via drone strikes. I doubt he's too interested in preventing miniscule incidents like Sandy Hook.

According to the dear leader, "they're just bumps in the road."

Man it's hard listening to Obama talk. I don't think it's possible for Obama to make it through a thought without lying anymore, and some people out there and on these boards love him for that trait.

Why doesn't he just tell Congress to go home?

He calls the damn Treasury to hustle money over to his political friends (Solyndra's 1%er owner), and now, he's skirting lawmakers and governing by fiat..

Impeach this creep before he further crumbles the Constitution. I'm getting sick of it.

Why doesn't he just tell Congress to go home?

He calls the damn Treasury to hustle money over to his political friends (Solyndra's 1%er owner), and now, he's skirting lawmakers and governing by fiat..

Impeach this creep before he further crumbles the Constitution. I'm getting sick of it.

The constitution is sooooooo 20th century. Keep up Becki lol

That's how communist countries do things--they shoot dissenters!!!

Revolt before it's too late! If Congress is going to let Obama make the laws, implement fiats rather than pass laws through Congress, he is nothing but a tin pan dictator, just like the Venezuelan President who did away with the Venezuelan Constitution about 3 years ago so he could have a 3rd term.

NO COMMUNISM MR. PRESIDENT. WE DON'T AGREE TO YOUR DAMN DICTATORIAL TERMS!

Forum List

Back