President and AG's mindless meaningless stupid decision to try al queda shit here

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
I realize the topic has finally gotten some attention.

Even the goofy Lindsay Goober Graham (that fictional middle name courtesy of Mark Levin) seems to have finally caught on a little as evidencef by his grilling of our douchebag Attorney General today.

But what the fuck? Let US discuss it.

As Levin has phrased it, so shall I. Under WHAT law shall we "try" these al qaeda shitballs in a U.S. Court of Law?

If it is U.S. Constitutional Law, then these shitballs are as good as freed, for we DID detain the vermin for a long period of time with no access to lawyers. We QUESTIONED the fuckers without lawyers. We got statements from the pussys without the benefit of legal counsel. The fuckstains GOT no Miranda warnings. Their statements were elicited by what the left already calls "torture" (even though it isn't torture); it was certainly under duress. Those statements MUST, in the ordinary course of things, be precluded from use as evidence ath the trial of the shitfuckers.

But wait! There's more!

They have by God (allah akbar) rights to DISCOVERY. Some of the intel that led to their being caught is (almost certainly) going to be that "classified intel" which The New York Times loves to publish. So, their lawyers are absolutely going to make discovery demands for those documents. The dilemma is then readily exposed. Does the government give criminal defendants the documents as the LAW usually requires (thereby giving classified intel TO the VERY fuckwads we most want to keep it away from) -- OR -- to AVOID giving classified intel to the very shitsuckers we most urgently want to avoid giving it to, should the Government refuse to give criminal defendants required discovery CONTRARY to their by God (allah akbar) Constitutional rights? Deprive them of their due process rights and the case might well have to get dismissed.

And what happens then? If some Court orders KSM released (i.e., the case dismissed), does the Government comply? If not, what IS the basis for holding him? If so, are we actually maintaining that the Islamofilth who killed so many civilians by targetting them in blatantly illegal acts of war should be "let go?"

The fucking Attorney General sounded like a goddamned bubbling moron today. Kudos to Graham. But what the fuck was he thinking and why does our idiot President not just FIRE Attorney General Holder?

Does the idiot man-child President not have enough fucking sense to fire the disastrously and utterly incompetent Attorney General? Holder HAS TO GO!

Last edited:
Ok. Not exactly a bump.

Consider this more of the addition of some detail.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B5bkzypa6Y&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I am SHOCKED to have to give props to Lindsay Graham.

But, yet -- :clap2:

Memo to the President.

To: President Obama

Date: 11/18/2009

Re: The lack of competence of Attorney General Holder.

Mr. President. If it were not already painfully clear, I find I must bring this to your attention as my way of getting you to act.

Not only did your Attorney General get a smack-down and look like a complete moron today, but he took the smack-down (he had no choice) at the hands of

Lindsay Graham.

That really ought to be the clue.

You should fire your Attorney General before he makes you look even worse.

My question which was posed earlier in a different thread...

WHAT HAS BEEN THE DELAY WITH TRYING THESE GUYS?

When were they captured...6 years ago?

I don't think they should be tried in civilian courts...but where should they be tried?

Or should we just let them sit for another 10 years or more?

What I don't understand is why are we going to abandon that courthouse we spent millions on to construct there are GITMO so they would have everything they needed to conduct the trials there and bring them to the States for the trials? Just another fine example of our elected officials, and those appointed and not elected, doing dumb shit stuff.

What I don't understand is why are we going to abandon that courthouse we spent millions on to construct there are GITMO so they would have everything they needed to conduct the trials there and bring them to the States for the trials? Just another fine example of our elected officials, and those appointed and not elected, doing dumb shit stuff.

What do you need to conduct a trial?

A few chairs, tables, podium, and a gavel?

I don't think they should be tried in civilian courts...but where should they be tried?

(A) No. They shouldn't be tried at all. The question suggests (invalidly) that they are guilty (or arguably "guilty") of mere crimes. They aren't and never were. They were targetting thousands of civilians in acts of war. Illegal combatants though they may be, they were still combatants.

(B) They SHOULD be either captured and interrogated to get needed military (national security) intelligence and then summarily executed OR "tried" for their WAR acts by a military tribunal. IF held. even though they by definition do NOT qualify for Geneva Accord rights, they should be held in a manner somewhat akin to POWS. POWS are LEGITIMATE uniformed legal enemy combatants. These al qaeda fuckers are not at all legitimate, but they CERTAINLY don't deserve BETTER treatment than a lawful uniformed enemy combatant. POWS get held to hostilities are terminated. These mindless Islamofuckers need to be held AT LEAST that long. Or perhaps longer.

I still prefer summary execution for those pigfuckers-- but only after we've extracted every bit of intel we can squeeze out of their decaying flesh.

Obama ceased the Military Tribunals by design to bring us what he has...and it's ALL political payback to his leftists base, placed upon the shoulders of Holder (Who HAS a stake in this by a Lawfirn he still belongs to)...

But the pertinent question remains? WHY did Obama stop an ongoing process? [Tribunals] PAYBACK to the Leftist base.

Where the HELL have you been? There WAS an ongoing Tribunal. OBAMA ceased that activity...WHY?

I realize the topic has finally gotten some attention.

Even the goofy Lindsay Goober Graham (that fictional middle name courtesy of Mark Levin) seems to have finally caught on a little as evidencef by his grilling of our douchebag Attorney General today.

But what the fuck? Let US discuss it.

As Levin has phrased it, so shall I. Under WHAT law shall we "try" these al qaeda shitballs in a U.S. Court of Law?

If it is U.S. Constitutional Law, then these shitballs are as good as freed, for we DID detain the vermin for a long period of time with no access to lawyers. We QUESTIONED the fuckers without lawyers. We got statements from the pussys without the benefit of legal counsel. The fuckstains GOT no Miranda warnings. Their statements were elicited by what the left already calls "torture" (even though it isn't torture); it was certainly under duress. Those statements MUST, in the ordinary course of things, be precluded from use as evidence ath the trial of the shitfuckers.

But wait! There's more!

They have by God (allah akbar) rights to DISCOVERY. Some of the intel that led to their being caught is (almost certainly) going to be that "classified intel" which The New York Times loves to publish. So, their lawyers are absolutely going to make discovery demands for those documents. The dilemma is then readily exposed. Does the government give criminal defendants the documents as the LAW usually requires (thereby giving classified intel TO the VERY fuckwads we most want to keep it away from) -- OR -- to AVOID giving classified intel to the very shitsuckers we most urgently want to avoid giving it to, should the Government refuse to give criminal defendants required discovery CONTRARY to their by God (allah akbar) Constitutional rights? Deprive them of their due process rights and the case might well have to get dismissed.

And what happens then? If some Court orders KSM released (i.e., the case dismissed), does the Government comply? If not, what IS the basis for holding him? If so, are we actually maintaining that the Islamofilth who killed so many civilians by targetting them in blatantly illegal acts of war should be "let go?"

The fucking Attorney General sounded like a goddamned bubbling moron today. Kudos to Graham. But what the fuck was he thinking and why does our idiot President not just FIRE Attorney General Holder?

Does the idiot man-child President not have enough fucking sense to fire the disastrously and utterly incompetent Attorney General? Holder HAS TO GO!

they were read miranda rights. they have/had lawyers and waterboarding was ruled not to be torture. you are quite dense, worse than even the other hannity rejects you tag along with

Obama ceased the Military Tribunals by design to bring us what he has...and it's ALL political payback to his leftists base, placed upon the shoulders of Holder (Who HAS a stake in this by a Lawfirn he still belongs to)...

But the pertinent question remains? WHY did Obama stop an ongoing process? [Tribunals] PAYBACK to the Leftist base.

the ones bush sat on for 6 years so they didn't have to face all the legal challenges and put off yet another thing to fix when obama became president?

also you should read up on how well the classified information was handled in Moussaoui's trial and read the redacted versionsof things released by the court and agreed to by both sides. these judges aren't just going to give out intel, even though much of it is now old

also you should read up on how well the classified information was handled in Moussaoui's trial and read the redacted versionsof things released by the court and agreed to by both sides. these judges aren't just going to give out intel, even though much of it is now old
[Emphasis added] Two possibilities here: (1) You have no access to such classified material, thus are talking out of your butthole about something of which you are completely ignorant; or (2) you do have said access, and have just broken the law by giving information about the contents of the classified material ('old').

the ones bush sat on for 6 years so they didn't have to face all the legal challenges and put off yet another thing to fix when obama became president?

Lordy? ANOTHER IGNORANT SOUL...

Holder's Hidden Agenda, cont'd . . . [Andy McCarthy]

This summer, I theorized that Attorney General Eric Holder — and his boss — had a hidden agenda in ordering a re-investigation of the CIA for six-year-old alleged interrogation excesses that had already been scrutinized by non-partisan DOJ prosecutors who had found no basis for prosecution. The continuing investigations of Bush-era counterterrorism policies (i.e., the policies that kept us safe from more domestic terror attacks), coupled with the Holder Justice Department's obsession to disclose classified national-defense information from that period, enable Holder to give the hard Left the "reckoning" that he and Obama promised during the 2008 campaign. It would be too politically explosive for Obama/Holder to do the dirty work of charging Bush administration officials; but as new revelations from investigations and declassifications are churned out, Leftist lawyers use them to urge European and international tribunals to bring "torture" and "war crimes" indictments. Thus, administration cooperation gives Obama's base the reckoning it demands but Obama gets to deny responsibility for any actual prosecutions.
Today's announcement that KSM and other top al-Qaeda terrorists will be transferred to Manhattan federal court for civilian trials neatly fits this hidden agenda. Nothing results in more disclosures of government intelligence than civilian trials. They are a banquet of information, not just at the discovery stage but in the trial process itself, where witnesses — intelligence sources — must expose themselves and their secrets.

------------
EDUCATE YOURSELF...Will ya? Promise? And what I CITE above is from Any McCarthy whom prosecuted the "Blind Sheik" From the 1993 episode of TERRORISM under Bill Clinton...

SOURCE...

Dear lord? You gave them eyes but they cannot SEE...(Inasmuch as you gave them a fuckin BRAIN, and yet NO operating instructions)...

~The T

I posted on the other thread and I'll post here.

I've heard on several of the news agencies that KSM has ALREADY pled guilty and says he would do so in a Military Court. This is a done deal. Why the dog and pony show in NYC?????

Mayby Ol'BO and his right hand boot licker Holder are going to show the rest of the world our open and transparant legal system????? Wonder what he will say if the guys are aquitted??

Saw that news bite with Holder and Congress. He couldn't answer Lindsay Graham. He'll have to research it!!!!

Seriously. They better rethink this big time or they will come off looking like a couple of morons.

I posted on the other thread and I'll post here.

I've heard on several of the news agencies that KSM has ALREADY pled guilty and says he would do so in a Military Court. This is a done deal. Why the dog and pony show in NYC?????

Mayby Ol'BO and his right hand boot licker Holder are going to show the rest of the world our open and transparant legal system????? Wonder what he will say if the guys are aquitted??

Saw that news bite with Holder and Congress. He couldn't answer Lindsay Graham. He'll have to research it!!!!

Seriously. They better rethink this big time or they will come off looking like a couple of morons.

It's way to late for that :lol:

You know, as much as you people fear it, this trial is not a comment on Bush's torture policies. Any evidence given under torture is inadmissible in court.

It's funny though, if Bush, and you by your support, are so proud of our torture record, why do you fear it?

If they go through with this it will be the final nail in the liberal democrat congress coming to you in 2010.!!!

you think this attorney general should be bound by expenditures made by the Bush administration? did the bush admin feel compelled to honor the things done by the clinton administration?

answer: no... that's life.

and the problem is they shouldn't have been held for 6 years with no trial and no charges. they only ran to do the military tribunals when obama was elected. if it were me, i wouldn't honor that either,

and i have yet to see anyone respond to my question: if we could try timothy mcveigh and the blind sheikh, why not this loser?

Forum List

Back