President and AG's mindless meaningless stupid decision to try al queda shit here

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Liability, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Liability

Liability Locked Account. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,063
    I realize the topic has finally gotten some attention.

Even the goofy Lindsay Goober Graham (that fictional middle name courtesy of Mark Levin) seems to have finally caught on a little as evidencef by his grilling of our douchebag Attorney General today.

But what the fuck? Let US discuss it.

As Levin has phrased it, so shall I. Under WHAT law shall we "try" these al qaeda shitballs in a U.S. Court of Law?

If it is U.S. Constitutional Law, then these shitballs are as good as freed, for we DID detain the vermin for a long period of time with no access to lawyers. We QUESTIONED the fuckers without lawyers. We got statements from the pussys without the benefit of legal counsel. The fuckstains GOT no Miranda warnings. Their statements were elicited by what the left already calls "torture" (even though it isn't torture); it was certainly under duress. Those statements MUST, in the ordinary course of things, be precluded from use as evidence ath the trial of the shitfuckers.

But wait! There's more!

They have by God (allah akbar) rights to DISCOVERY. Some of the intel that led to their being caught is (almost certainly) going to be that "classified intel" which The New York Times loves to publish. So, their lawyers are absolutely going to make discovery demands for those documents. The dilemma is then readily exposed. Does the government give criminal defendants the documents as the LAW usually requires (thereby giving classified intel TO the VERY fuckwads we most want to keep it away from) -- OR -- to AVOID giving classified intel to the very shitsuckers we most urgently want to avoid giving it to, should the Government refuse to give criminal defendants required discovery CONTRARY to their by God (allah akbar) Constitutional rights? Deprive them of their due process rights and the case might well have to get dismissed.

And what happens then? If some Court orders KSM released (i.e., the case dismissed), does the Government comply? If not, what IS the basis for holding him? If so, are we actually maintaining that the Islamofilth who killed so many civilians by targetting them in blatantly illegal acts of war should be "let go?"

The fucking Attorney General sounded like a goddamned bubbling moron today. Kudos to Graham. But what the fuck was he thinking and why does our idiot President not just FIRE Attorney General Holder?

Does the idiot man-child President not have enough fucking sense to fire the disastrously and utterly incompetent Attorney General? Holder HAS TO GO!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  2. Liability

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,063
    Ok. Not exactly a bump.

Consider this more of the addition of some detail.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B5bkzypa6Y&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I am SHOCKED to have to give props to Lindsay Graham.

But, yet -- :clap2:

3. Liability

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,063
    Memo to the President.

To: President Obama

Date: 11/18/2009

Re: The lack of competence of Attorney General Holder.

Mr. President. If it were not already painfully clear, I find I must bring this to your attention as my way of getting you to act.

Not only did your Attorney General get a smack-down and look like a complete moron today, but he took the smack-down (he had no choice) at the hands of

Lindsay Graham.

That really ought to be the clue.

You should fire your Attorney General before he makes you look even worse.

4. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    My question which was posed earlier in a different thread...

WHAT HAS BEEN THE DELAY WITH TRYING THESE GUYS?

When were they captured...6 years ago?

I don't think they should be tried in civilian courts...but where should they be tried?

Or should we just let them sit for another 10 years or more?

5. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,720
    What I don't understand is why are we going to abandon that courthouse we spent millions on to construct there are GITMO so they would have everything they needed to conduct the trials there and bring them to the States for the trials? Just another fine example of our elected officials, and those appointed and not elected, doing dumb shit stuff.

6. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    What do you need to conduct a trial?

A few chairs, tables, podium, and a gavel?

7. Liability

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,063
    (A) No. They shouldn't be tried at all. The question suggests (invalidly) that they are guilty (or arguably "guilty") of mere crimes. They aren't and never were. They were targetting thousands of civilians in acts of war. Illegal combatants though they may be, they were still combatants.

(B) They SHOULD be either captured and interrogated to get needed military (national security) intelligence and then summarily executed OR "tried" for their WAR acts by a military tribunal. IF held. even though they by definition do NOT qualify for Geneva Accord rights, they should be held in a manner somewhat akin to POWS. POWS are LEGITIMATE uniformed legal enemy combatants. These al qaeda fuckers are not at all legitimate, but they CERTAINLY don't deserve BETTER treatment than a lawful uniformed enemy combatant. POWS get held to hostilities are terminated. These mindless Islamofuckers need to be held AT LEAST that long. Or perhaps longer.

I still prefer summary execution for those pigfuckers-- but only after we've extracted every bit of intel we can squeeze out of their decaying flesh.

8. The T

The T George S. Patton Party Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
    Ratings:
    +5,502
    Obama ceased the Military Tribunals by design to bring us what he has...and it's ALL political payback to his leftists base, placed upon the shoulders of Holder (Who HAS a stake in this by a Lawfirn he still belongs to)...

But the pertinent question remains? WHY did Obama stop an ongoing process? [Tribunals] PAYBACK to the Leftist base.

9. The T

The T George S. Patton Party Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
    Ratings:
    +5,502
    Where the HELL have you been? There WAS an ongoing Tribunal. OBAMA ceased that activity...WHY?

10. blu

blu Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +774
    they were read miranda rights. they have/had lawyers and waterboarding was ruled not to be torture. you are quite dense, worse than even the other hannity rejects you tag along with