President Ahmadinejad

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
A little Ahmadinejad worship in a Current Events thread led to the following conversation which had nothing to do with the thread's topic.
~Abelian Sea

President Ahmadinejad is one of the great leaders of the world.

He does what is best for his people.

No wonder the citizens of Iran admire him.

I only hope Obama meets this great man and learns what a real leader is like.

President Ahmadinejad is one of the great leaders of the world.

He does what is best for his people.

No wonder the citizens of Iran admire him.

I only hope Obama meets this great man and learns what a real leader is like.

He isn't even going to be re-elected next year. He's going to be kicked out - there are many leaders who want him out.

And if you knew anything about Iran, you would know that Ahmadinejad has the power of janitor compared to the Ayotallah.

Quit hijacking this thread with the stupid Israel/Iran arguments.

We're talking about Iran's decision to switch reserves. If you want to argue about Israel, make a new thread please.

I hear comments like that all the time. Even here on this board.

But that's no reason to start a war or bomb a country.

Huh? Who's starting a war or bombing a country? I have a pair of gintsu steak knives that I bought on TV - I don't really think I could start a war with those.

Huh? Who's starting a war or bombing a country? I have a pair of gintsu steak knives that I bought on TV - I don't really think I could start a war with those.

David, there's a great thread in "Conspiracy Theories" right now with a discussion about Isreal and Iran. Could you do me a favor and take this argument there, where the topic is actually related to it?

I'd like to talk about Iran's decision to switch to gold here, which has nothing to do with Israel.

President Ahmadinejad is a great leader and cares about his country and people.

His decision to switch to gold reserves shows true leadership.

I sincerely hope Obama does meet with Ahmadinejad and learns how to be a true champion of the people.

President Ahmadinejad is a great leader and cares about his country and people.

His decision to switch to gold reserves shows true leadership.

I sincerely hope Obama does meet with Ahmadinejad and learns how to be a true champion of the people.

Ahmadinejad is an idiot and a liar who counts on fools like you to believe the hate he spews.

Whoever actually has a brain and decided to switch Iran's reserves to gold just told that sock puppet to say it. He's not intelligent enough to think of it on his own. He is exactly what he was meant to be ... a sock puppet for the religious retards that keep that nation under their thumbs.

Ahmadinejad is an idiot and a liar who counts on fools like you to believe the hate he spews.

Whoever actually has a brain and decided to switch Iran's reserves to gold just told that sock puppet to say it. He's not intelligent enough to think of it on his own. He is exactly what he was meant to be ... a sock puppet for the religious retards that keep that nation under their thumbs.

:lol: :lol:

I have never heard Ahmadinejad make any hateful comment.

He just tells the truth about certain leaders and world situaions.

It's the people and governments he points the finger at that get upset and scream hate.

It's the people and governments he points the finger at that get upset and scream hate.

:popcorn: if you're actually dumb enough to get into it with Gunny, this is gonna be funny.

:popcorn: if you're actually dumb enough to get into it with Gunny, this is gonna be funny.
I'm not trying to get into it with anyone.

I just don't believe that Ahmadinejad has said anything hateful.

He just expressed things that half of the world believes, but are to intimidated to say.

Sure thing. The destruction of a Nation and genocide of its people is just casual dinner conversation. Then there's actually holding a freakin' conference to deny the Holocaust -- documented historical fact -- ever happened.

And you suck that moron's garbage up as if he was Jesus on the Mount.

I'm not trying to get into it with anyone.

I just don't believe that Ahmadinejad has said anything hateful.

He just expressed things that half of the world believes, but are to intimidated to say.

You don't believe much of anything that doesn't suit the revisionist history of your religion.

He spews hate. Tell me .... what's it like to be a sock puppet's sock puppet? I mean, you don't even have the important hand up your ass ....

It was very courageous for Ahmadinejad to hold a conference about the Holocaust.

Enough years have gone by since the event was said to have occured.

That it's time to investigate what is fact and what is hype.

Just another reason he is adored by his people and admired by other world leaders.

It was very courageous for Ahmadinejad to hold a conference about the Holocaust.

Enough years have gone by since the event was said to have occured.

That it's time to investigate what is fact and what is hype.

Just another reason he is adored by his people and admired by other world leaders.

Was said to have occurred huh? One thing about the Nazis, they were meticulous record keepers. You know ... like lists of names that comes up 6M?

When one of the people on those lists come forward and cries fraud, let me know, huh?

Moron.

That's what the conference was about. To discuss the various issues related to the so called holocaust and seperate fact from fiction. So that it can be viewed from an objective historical stand point.

What's wrong with that?

"There are no homosexuals in Iran." - Ahmadinejad at Columbia University

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back