President above the law?

There were 14 in person meetings, plus 40 plus emails and texts and 60 plus phone calls between the Trump campaign team and Russian operatives that Mueller investigators have uncovered so far.... that's an awful lot of contact between a USA Foreign adversary.....that's high for a campaign speaking to a foreign ally of ours, let alone an adversary....

Let's just say the Trump team was knee deep in Russia connections....

Ya got a link?

And Trump lied to us, said he and his team had NO CONTACT or connections to any Russians....

My oh my oh my, has THAT changed.... Why did Trump lie from the get go about it? What is he hiding? What were all of the Trump team hiding by their amnesia on their contacts with all those Russian operatives?

Something smells funny in Denmark

Give me the evidence.

And Trump lied to us, said he and his team had NO CONTACT or connections to any Russians....

My oh my oh my, has THAT changed.... Why did Trump lie from the get go about it? What is he hiding? What were all of the Trump team hiding by their amnesia on their contacts with all those Russian operatives?

Give me the evidence.

Of what? Of his lies about his team's contacts with the Russians?

Open a news paper for a change..... :rolleyes:

Give me the evidence.

So you got nothing.

Give me the evidence.

I guess Breitbart didn't mention it.

Give me the evidence.

........still waiting.

Give me the evidence.

So you got nothing.
You are wasting your time with that IMMATURE bull crap.....go hang out with the middle school kids....

Give me the evidence.

So you got nothing.
You are wasting your time with that IMMATURE bull crap.....go hang out with the middle school kids....

All I'm asking for is a link to your claims.
It's a simple thing......

No American is above the law. When that is abrogated, we no longer have a nation of laws, and are well on our way to a dictatorship.
Hillary is clearly above the law and you are fine with it.

Last edited:
Trump's lawyers are laying the groundwork for a brazen new legal strategy in the Russia probe

Trump's lawyers are laying the groundwork for a brazen new legal strategy in the Russia probe
  • President Donald Trump's defense team is arguing that Trump cannot be charged with collusion or obstruction of justice — the central threads of the special counsel's Russia investigation.
  • Two of Trump's key defense lawyers, John Dowd and Jay Sekulow, have said in recent days that collusion is not a crime and that Trump as president cannot be guilty of obstruction because he "has every right to express his view of any case."
  • Legal experts have pushed back on the claims, saying that Trump's lawyers are ignoring the crux of the obstruction case and that he could be found guilty of crimes resulting from collusion.
Just how dumb can these people get? The treasonous fat senile old orange clown is now claiming that he is above the law. You 'Conservatives' fine with that?
You were fine with Obama abusing power, why not Trump too?
People like Old Rocks are good with supporting shit they don’t fully understand.
They’re the liberal sheep we often comment about.

Definition of 'reliable Democrat voter:' folks who don't think much and do as they're told. Empires are built on their backs.

• President Donald Trump's defense team is arguing that Trump cannot be charged with collusion or obstruction of justice — the central threads of the special counsel's Russia investigation.
  • Two of Trump's key defense lawyers, John Dowd and Jay Sekulow, have said in recent days that collusion is not a crime and that Trump as president cannot be guilty of obstruction because he "has every right to express his view of any case."
  • Legal experts have pushed back on the claims, saying that Trump's lawyers are ignoring the crux of the obstruction case and that he could be found guilty of crimes resulting from collusion.
Just how dumb can these people get? The treasonous fat senile old orange clown is now claiming that he is above the law. You 'Conservatives' fine with that?
This comes as a surprise to no one; further proof of Trump's contempt for the rule of law.

Forum List

Back