Present Ideas!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I need ideas for people you don't know to well.

I need to get a Xmas for the kids' martial arts instructor. He's a single guy in his 20's or 30's. I have no idea what his interests are outside the classroom. The only think I know is that he enters grappling contests.

I would even bake something if anybody has a good idea.

Realdoll, The World's finest Love Doll

Might want to act quick tho, I hear Shogun has ordered so much there is a 6 month wait for one.

$RealDoll_example.jpg

I need to get a Xmas for the kids' martial arts instructor. He's a single guy in his 20's or 30's. I have no idea what his interests are outside the classroom. The only think I know is that he enters grappling contests.

lol! I don't think he needs it though. He's a lean, mean, cute fighting machine.

dude, I'm married. Not many loney nights for me

That real doll thing is old from the howard stern show.

Glad to see you are back though, the cyber session with the lvl 96 warrior in world of warcraft over?

dude, I'm married. Not many loney nights for me

That real doll thing is old from the howard stern show.

Glad to see you are back though, the cyber session with the lvl 96 warrior in world of warcraft over?

your "i'm married" line sounds like it has the validity of a jr high kids bragging about all the tail he gets from his girlfriend a few towns over.. Looks like I'll need to start tossing out Hand Checks every time you and glock diret your attention my way,

howard stern show.. riiiight.thats the excuse that keeps on giving while you are not getting any, eh?

I'm glad to see that you could bring up the last thread where your total lack of exposure precipitates a full fledged lecture on your expertise on a given subject. I'll ask about the conclusion of your cyber session after glock has a few minutes to gargle with some listerine.

your "i'm married" line sounds like it has the validity of a jr high kids bragging about all the tail he gets from his girlfriend a few towns over.. Looks like I'll need to start tossing out Hand Checks every time you and glock diret your attention my way,

howard stern show.. riiiight.thats the excuse that keeps on giving while you are not getting any, eh?

I'm glad to see that you could bring up the last thread where your total lack of exposure precipitates a full fledged lecture on your expertise on a given subject. I'll ask about the conclusion of your cyber session after glock has a few minutes to gargle with some listerine.

lol, you're an idiot

I am suppose to care if you believe I am married or not.

sorrym Howard Stern always talks about the real doll, you obivously don't listen to him, not that I really do anymore cause his show has lost some of its humor.

also, I probably got laid more on my spring break trips to Cancun and Ibiza, then you have in your life. You are a loser dude, let me guess

Do you live at home still?

In mommy and daddy's basement screaming at the computer screen because you and your cyber buddies failed to kill a dragon? I choose to make fun of you on this front because I find it so utterly pathetic that you play and defend these types of games.

and, did you really just use the word "PWN" before?

OMG, you are a fucking geek

tell me all about geeks after you choose to spend a little more time arguing with me over an internet forum, dude. I mean, we can all smell the jock juice being squeezed out of your exaggerated manliness but you might as well go for broke and ironically claim that you are too busy getting blowjobs to care about my retorts! Ibiza? Listen, dude. Just because you saw someone in their mid 20's listening to sasha and digweed's Live at Ibiza doesn't mean anyone here is impressed when you name drop it. Suffice it to say, looks like were dealing with a GUIDO!

scumm low brow bars will look just like Ibiza if you drink another Vodka and Red Bull!
guido1.jpg

:lol:

hey douchebag,

If I ain't mistaken you are the jerkoff that argues the most on these boards. Name drop?

Ibiza is name dropping? It's a fucking city you idiot. Is Brooklyn name dropping? How about Miami? Salt Lake City?

I see, you probably have never left this country, so your view of the world is as small as the basement you troll in.

No, sorry I ain't a guido, I'm not even Italian. You keep swinging, but you keep missing.

Also, talk about my "jock juice", we all know what a fuckin flamer you are god knows you would want to swallow some, but sorry I don't swing that way. I like women.

Also, like I said in the other thread you so happened to dissapear from, I guess you can call me a jock cause I played and was good at sports, but I also went to Stern Business school.

Where did you go to school? Did you even go to college would be the real question

tell me all about geeks after you choose to spend a little more time arguing with me over an internet forum, dude. I mean, we can all smell the jock juice being squeezed out of your exaggerated manliness but you might as well go for broke and ironically claim that you are too busy getting blowjobs to care about my retorts! Ibiza? Listen, dude. Just because you saw someone in their mid 20's listening to sasha and digweed's Live at Ibiza doesn't mean anyone here is impressed when you name drop it. Suffice it to say, looks like were dealing with a GUIDO!

scumm low brow bars will look just like Ibiza if you drink another Vodka and Red Bull!
guido1.jpg

:lol:
At least those guys are keeping the gel companies in business with the bad economy right now! My money is on they are either from New Jersey or Long Island!

Well, you could fall back on my old standards of homemade fudge and Russian teacakes, but since he's a single, how about sausage balls? It's a southern recipe, but once they're made, you can freeze them and then just take out and microwave whatever portion you want. They are our tradition Christmas and Thanksgiving day breakfast. We make them ahead of time and then we have more time on those days for more important things.

At least those guys are keeping the gel companies in business with the bad economy right now! My money is on they are either from New Jersey or Long Island!

No way are they from Long Island, they are probably from Howard Beach

No way are they from Long Island, they are probably from Howard Beach

Bingo.

One of my best friends got married 2 months ago to a girl from howard beach, father well connected, he was the typical staten island italian.

It was the most guido mafiaso wedding ever.

The first and prob the last $500,000 wedding I will ever be a part of. People have way to much money

Bingo.

One of my best friends got married 2 months ago to a girl from howard beach, father well connected, he was the typical staten island italian.

It was the most guido mafiaso wedding ever.

The first and prob the last $500,000 wedding I will ever be a part of. People have way to much money

My husband goes to Howard Beach a lot to fix computers. They call him "The Irish Guy Who Fixes Computers" lol

He said all the women there are named Maria lol

Christmas is Canceled this year, I can't believe you all haven't heard!

Christmas has never been cancelled. Not in my family. We may resort to homemade presents...but it's still Christmas.

One year, when my kids were little, our refrigerator gave out. Because we had to buy a new fridge, we didn't have a whole lot left over for presents, so we took the fridge box and painted it into a house, and the boys had more fun with that box than any of the expensive presents they gotten since.

Forum List

Back