Present climate change not natural

Well, if you had the slightest aquintance with science, you would be able to recognize that we are indeed changing the world that we depend on for life. Over two billion years ago, bluegreen algea changed our planet in an even more profound way.
You don't give a ratsass about science....You're an admitted follower, plain and simple.
Algore set the example, now we have dilettante disciples of the rhetoric and science suffers. Algore and his disciples are enemies of the sciences.

Quite true. If anything? They've given a huge "Black Eye" to the real scientists that aren't fazed by politics but are doing real work in the name of REAL Science...without pecuniary interests.

You don't give a ratsass about science....You're an admitted follower, plain and simple.
Algore set the example, now we have dilettante disciples of the rhetoric and science suffers. Algore and his disciples are enemies of the sciences.

Ah, get off your dead ass, you stupid bastard. Show me that the Ice Caps are not melting. That the majority of the world's glaciers are not in an accellerating retreat.

You are just another windbag, full of opinion, and not a thing to back it up.
The fact that the ice caps have been shown to be melting on 2 planets in the solar system at about the same rate, pretty much invalidates the assumption it's man's fault. That being said, with solar cycle 24 being one of the calmest on record since the Little Ice Age, we could be in for possibly up to a century of colder than normal weather with NOTHING we as a species can do about it, except for move south and adapt.

You know... I'd hold up a mirror to show your insane defense of the politically indefensible pogrom, but your devotion is so strong, like a vampire, it must be of supernatural origins. Not to mention I doubt you could see the reflection either. Oh wow. Liberalism... blood sucking fantasy based parasite. Yes... yes... there IS a parallel! Damn you Bram Stoker!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back