Preschooler's homemade lunch replaced with nuggets

The sad thing is that we will probably never learn the principal or the teacher's side of the story because they will be forbidden from talking to the press. And if the teacher talks about it on facebook, she could lose her job.

I guess we'll just have to wait for the next story to come out - from NJ or CA or VT, etc.(which it will). Of course those parents won't be invited on the morning talk shows, so we'll have to hear it from the "right wing echo chamber". Stay tuned.

And the mindless right wingers like you will start a thread, even if the story is fabricated like this one. Because truth is logic is an enemy and truth is a menace to people with an agenda to dismantle public institutions.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

No one needs to be thrown under any bus. It is overblown and laced with misinformation.

It is not a story, it is an AGENDA. It is misinformation and propaganda that is always funded by the same sources and always spread like a disease by the right wing echo chamber.

And the people behind it just love you right wingers who believe the only thing in this world we need to fear is government.
That's right, because they only thing we need to fear is conservative Christian veteran gun owners.

I've been told by this Administration that those people are dangerous.

Link up...

Homeland Security RightWing Extremism: Domestic Terrorism – Military Veterans Cited » Right Pundits

That's right, because they only thing we need to fear is conservative Christian veteran gun owners.

I've been told by this Administration that those people are dangerous.

Link up...

Homeland Security RightWing Extremism: Domestic Terrorism – Military Veterans Cited » Right Pundits

Thanks, now I know why you are so fucking stupid. You need someone to interpret and embellish a report.

SO sorry you're butt hurt.

Homeland Security RightWing Extremism

Are you saying there are no right wing extremist groups?

Thanks, now I know why you are so fucking stupid. You need someone to interpret and embellish a report.

I am saying this Administration is exploiting leftist gullibility for political gain.

Obama thanks you for your support, but he still thinks you're stupid.

I am saying this Administration is exploiting leftist gullibility for political gain.

SO...by 'gullibility' you're saying there are no right wing extremist groups. And if there are, they are not a threat

the story on its own is bad enough but being the good little conservative you are.....you have to embellish it....with lies

This shit happens every single day. The lies bring you to the point of not wanting to engage in any discussion with Republicans. You have to read every word to make sure they are quoting accurately or they don't post a link at all.

Ahh, I have a solution..... Leave and don't post on this board anymore.

Meanwhile you support TM and all her lies and misinformation, now don't you?

SO...by 'gullibility' you're saying there are no right wing extremist groups. And if there are, they are not a threat
No. By "gullibility", I mean you believe this Administration when they say people who aren't dangerous actually are -- for purely political reasons.

White conservatives with guns!! Booga booga!!

No. By "gullibility", I mean you believe this Administration when they say people who aren't dangerous actually are -- for purely political reasons.

SO...you are saying right wing extremists are not dangerous. It is just imagined?

The report doesn't say 'white conservatives with guns'. That is YOUR imagination and butt hurt manifesting.

SO...you are saying right wing extremists are not dangerous. It is just imagined?

The report doesn't say 'white conservatives with guns'. That is YOUR imagination and butt hurt manifesting.
No butt hurt. This Administration has made it quite clear who it perceives as dangerous.

Forum List

Back