Presbyterian Church in Ireland votes against gay membership

If a parent had several children and one chooses to be a murderer, would the parent allow the murderer to continue to live among his other children? If that same child was drug addict instead of a murderer, would the parents want him to be among their other children? When a person resurrects, he/she is still going to be the person he/she chose to become unless he/she does what the Lord prescribes and repents of his/her sins before the day of resurrection. God sends unrepentant individuals to live among those who are just like the person, does this mean He is evil and did not judge righteously? No, God is not only a loving and merciful God, but a God who is just and equitable under his own law. Through the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ, man and woman are able to repent and have many second chances. But if they never take advantage of the chances, they are left to be whom they chose to be. God will not allow the wicked to inherit the kingdom of heaven.

The followers of Jesus try to tell others that they need to repent and come unto the Lord. For this some people judge them to be judgmental, unkind, and lacking in mercy. But they are simply pointing out what the Lord has taught regarding the unrepentant soul. Those who do not repent and come unto the Lord will be subject to the law of justice and will be separated from the righteous in the day of judgment. Mercy will have no claim upon the unrepentant soul.

Matthew 7:21-29
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

But there are those who do profess to know the Lord and do not follow his commandments and do not seek to repent but to take advantage of others. Some Christians are in that boat. They too need to repent. All mankind have sinned and fallen short of the glory of heaven. But those who choose to repent and forsake their sins and follow after Jesus will be candidates for the law of mercy and the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 4:17
17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

The bible is clear that homosexuality is an abomination in the site of God.

Leviticus 18:22
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
That is the Old Testament a testament of and for the Jews.
Jesus was born in Judea to a Jewish couple. They were not gay.
No Nazareth was/is in Galilee, north of Judea.
Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea. The family then fled to Egypt under the angel's warning. When they were told that Herod was dead they returned but felt safer to go to Nazareth and fulfilled the prophetic message of the Bible that Jesus would be called a Nazarene.

Forum List

Back