Presbyterian Church Defames Christianity

dilloduck said:
So what is it that you suggest that Americans due about the decision by this church council?

Do you mean ALL Americans or Some Americans or Just Us Jews?

Absolutely nothing should be done about the Presbyterian Church Council's position.

As you say, everybody in this country has a right to speak their own minds and hearts.

Everybody should also know where every group stands on any position even if veiled in a covering of subterfuge or the overt appearance of evenhandedness.

Merlin1047 said:
Jeff closed it. But AJ has proven his adaptability. He can rant and be moronic on multiple threads.

Merlin it must be nice to be the only one with the right to have THE correct position on any matter. No one has the sole facility to rant or be moronic on any thread.

Don't you think?

ajwps said:
Merlin it must be nice to be the only one with the right to have THE correct position on any matter. No one has the sole facility to rant or be moronic on any thread.

Don't you think?

I can think of at least half a dozen that do so on a daily basis. I wouldn't take it personally, but thats just me.

ajwps said:
Do you mean ALL Americans or Some Americans or Just Us Jews?

Absolutely nothing should be done about the Presbyterian Church Council's position.

As you say, everybody in this country has a right to speak their own minds and hearts.

Everybody should also know where every group stands on any position even if veiled in a covering of subterfuge or the overt appearance of evenhandedness.

Well why don't you just expose this group for who they really are for us?

DKSuddeth said:
yes, eventually the world will end. Whether that would be because the core cools down, hardens, and the earth dies or because the people of the world left gods chosen people to their own devices and the biblical prophecies become reality is something I'd like to be made aware of.

So the world will eventually come to an end? That declarative statement seems so final.

In any event the possibility of the earth or mankind being destroyed is statistically very small in terms of millions of years. Even with the current threat being posed by the terrorist countries and groups who are seeking nuclear devastation, the chances of their succeeding is remote. For the earth to have a core cool down or hardening scenario is also unlikely as their appears to be some natural laws that control and protect the physical laws of the universe including this globe.

Many ancient cultures predicted the end of times but apparently these prophecies haven't come to fruition. At least from my perspective.

ajwps said:
Many ancient cultures predicted the end of times but apparently these prophecies haven't come to fruition. At least from my perspective.

That doesn't necessarily mean they are wrong... it just means it hasn't happened yet.

gop_jeff said:
That doesn't necessarily mean they are wrong... it just means it hasn't happened yet.

Actually the only thing that is no more are those ancient civilizations and religions that predicted the end of times.

At least they were right about an end of their times.

dilloduck said:
Well why don't you just expose this group for who they really are for us?

I didn't say THIS group but left it open and said EVERY group which exposes their own biases and choices.

dilloduck said:
Cmon AJ----this is your big chance to protect Israel from the church!

Response: What protection has Israel ever needed from any civilization, religion or maniacal despot who wished to destroy Israel and the Jewish people?

Alas many have tried but none have succeeded.

DKSuddeth said:
eventually the world will end. whether its 4, 40, or 4 billion years it will end.

You know the world began and it should follow that it should also come to an end. That only makes common sense. I said it SHOULD but my bet on this fact will probably not be realized in our lifetimes.

ajwps said:
You know the world began and it should follow that it should also come to an end. That only makes common sense. I said it SHOULD but my bet on this fact will probably not be realized in our lifetimes.

agreed.

Nah, we'll figure out a way to save it.

We've got about 4 billion years before our sun expands far enough to incinerate our planet. Considering the progress we've made in the last 200 years, there's no reason to think we won't be able to find a way to encase the Earth and move it safely away.

Zhukov said:

We've got about 4 billion years before our sun expands far enough to incinerate our planet. Considering the progress we've made in the last 200 years, there's no reason to think we won't be able to find a way to encase the Earth and move it safely away.

I would bet there will be much gnashing of teeth before then.

Zhukov said:

we'd have a much better, and more economically sound, chance of moving our societies to a different galaxy before we'll figure out a way to move the earth safely out of orbit

Well, I'm sure by then we will be all over the galaxy, perhaps in numerous galaxies. We won't be moving the Earth because we still live there. We'll save the Earth for sentimental (perhaps religious?) reasons.

Zhukov said:
Well, I'm sure by then we will be all over the galaxy, perhaps in numerous galaxies. We won't be moving the Earth because we still live there. We'll save the Earth for sentimental (perhaps religious?) reasons.

Actually Zhukov you are on to something. There is in physics a phenomena called the fuzzy particle event. Simply put, that every particle in our entire universe is constantly effecting each other all the time. That in your body, each particle in say your finger tip is in touch with particles on the other side of the perceived universe.

No one yet understands how particles across the universe do this as this violates Einstein's nothing travels faster than light law but nevertheless, this has been proven.

So when our sun burns out, whoever is here will also be across the galaxy. Confusing but true.

Here is a site that tries to explain this phenomena for anyone without a PhD in physics.

http://www.colorado.edu/physics/2000/schroedinger/two-slit2.html

"Christianity Defamed."

Yeah, right. When Christians finally come to their senses about supporting the genocidal regime in Israel, the Jews rush in to say that "Christianity" is being defamed. What they mean is, WE are being defamed.

Forum List

Back