Pres. Whines in Worldwide Press Conference - Disgraces America

President Donald Trump took the worldwide stage to embarrass and disgrace America as he complained about how the American public and media has judged his Presidency, integrity, honesty and shameless behavior. His performance will go down in history as one of the most cowardly acts of shocking behavior ever witnessed by a worldwide audience.

Links to Trump's traitorous conference can be found all over the internet on endless news source links.
you make these generalisations without expounding on what point you are talking about. I saw the press conference, Trump was great. the attack on hillarys' emails and the fact the FBI didn't look at the server and then Putin having Mueller come to Russia for the indicted Russians was priceless...

you guys are relying on a media, that more and more people are finding out, lie about republicans and conservatives. #walkaway

Using propaganda to deflect propaganda. So pointless, yet so partisan extremist... You two are exactly alike.
Wrong. I said what I like about those statements, then I asked him which part was the issue......So do tell us.

I can only tell you that you don't know shit. You believe yourself some type of expert in US media. Let's see your credentials, 'expert'. Otherwise, stop talking. The egos on you people is pathetic. Your attitudes deserve nothing but derision and ridicule.
My post was meant to show my disgust with trump for "airing laundry" and whining like a little girl on a worldwide scale and disparaging American intelligence agencies, the FBI, Dept. of Justice, Senate Committee investigating his corruption and siding with Vlad. Maybe I was not harsh enough.

Just saw clips of what everyone is now talking about.

Trump is a fucking traitor to his country.

Fuck the GOP for not impeaching his dumb ass.

What a pile of shit we have for President.
OMG he didn't kick Putin in the balls....Trump's a commie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President Donald Trump took the worldwide stage to embarrass and disgrace America as he complained about how the American public and media has judged his Presidency, integrity, honesty and shameless behavior. His performance will go down in history as one of the most cowardly acts of shocking behavior ever witnessed by a worldwide audience.

Links to Trump's traitorous conference can be found all over the internet on endless news source links.
you make these generalisations without expounding on what point you are talking about. I saw the press conference, Trump was great. the attack on hillarys' emails and the fact the FBI didn't look at the server and then Putin having Mueller come to Russia for the indicted Russians was priceless...

you guys are relying on a media, that more and more people are finding out, lie about republicans and conservatives. #walkaway

Using propaganda to deflect propaganda. So pointless, yet so partisan extremist... You two are exactly alike.
Wrong. I said what I like about those statements, then I asked him which part was the issue......So do tell us.

I can only tell you that you don't know shit. You believe yourself some type of expert in US media. Let's see your credentials, 'expert'. Otherwise, stop talking. The egos on you people is pathetic. Your attitudes deserve nothing but derision and ridicule.
I know more than you. Lefties cant think and use nothing but talking points. So again which part of the presser was his problem?
He's a big boy, he can answer himself

Forum List

Back