Pres. Trump Speaks Out Against Big Tech Censoring

Liberals believe in tolerance so deeply that they want to lock up all intolerant people.

I was hoping something might to be done to stop the collusion.

Pres. Trump Speaks Out Against Big Tech Censoring Conservatives: 'Cannot Be Allowed to Happen'

View attachment 211273

Pres. Trump Speaks Out Against Big Tech Censoring Conservatives: 'Cannot Be Allowed to Happen'

Alex Jones does not deserve a platform. He is a bigot plain and simple. No sane person would suggest he does.

For the very same reason YOU don't deserve to be on this platform.

Plain and simple.

One person's "Hate Speech" is another person's FREE SPEECH. The Left loves to preach their version of Communism, which I dislike, and in which I disagree. However, I would never try to censor, nor ban it the way they want to ban whatever they don't like.

For what? And I should have said privacy, not security. They banned my account.
I posted all of 3 posts, in my entire time on a media platform, to a gop candidates page refuting someone else’s post, with links. I only joined due to my need for my water rescue group using its platform. Kept to myself, on their closed page, but ventured to look at a local candidates page to check something, corrected a post, and then got banned. They threatened to report me as a bot due to my security settings, did, and then I got locked out that same night. I think you’ve known me long enough to know I am not a bot. Please admit to that.
So the President is opposed to removing hate speech and threatening speech from a private plaform.
What a shocker.
This man REALLY needs to move off Breitbart for his indepth news sources.
You say they remove hate speech? Do you consider me one to sling hate speech, OldLady?
I don't know, depotoo. Did they pull you off somewhere? What did they say was the reason, if so?
Depotoo, you should change your security setting, I think.

I was hoping something might to be done to stop the collusion.

View attachment 211273

Alex Jones does not deserve a platform. He is a bigot plain and simple. No sane person would suggest he does.
The definition of bigot is a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions. Sounds like you and the rest of the lala land liberals. The ones who are doing all the censoring.

The fact is that you can say anything you want. No one is saying he should be arrested for what he is saying. That does not mean he should have a platform like Twitter and Facebook to spread his hate. Where are his free speech rights being violated.
No one here has brought up free speech but you. This is the same tactics you libs use every time your stupid arguments are brought down. You try to redirect the topic to be about something it's not.

Forum List

Back