Pres. Trump has signed the fewest bills of any recent president at this point in office

Every day he pisses you off is like Christmas!
His lying doesn’t piss you off?
Says SO much about YOU.

Blue collar workers like Trump and us do, we bring elites and college snowflakes like you down to reality:)

Why is a "blue collar worker" wishing for another economic crash? You are one dumb bitch

And you got that out of my post?

What kind of elite bastard are you? What kind of yellow belly chicken are you?

Listen carefully the world is not made up of rainbows and unicorn farts their is no thermostat in sky to regulate the earth temperatures, you have to call a bluff when you see one and that's what Trump is doing to North Korea..dont be skared Virginia

You are the one that has made a dozen post hoping for a repeat of the dot.com crash.

Prove it?

The dot com really didn't crash .
If it did how does kids make thousands of dollars off of you tube posting stupid videos , how does Twitter, insgram .and all the rest make money?

His lying doesn’t piss you off?
Says SO much about YOU.

Blue collar workers like Trump and us do, we bring elites and college snowflakes like you down to reality:)

Why is a "blue collar worker" wishing for another economic crash? You are one dumb bitch

Listen carefully the world is not made up of rainbows and unicorn farts their is no thermostat in sky to regulate the earth temperatures, you have to call a bluff when you see one and that's what Trump is doing to North Korea..dont be skared Virginia

You are the one that has made a dozen post hoping for a repeat of the dot.com crash.

Prove it?

If it did how does kids make thousands of dollars off of you tube posting stupid videos , how does Twitter, insgram .and all the rest make money?

You are without a doubt the most ignorant and uneducated person I have ran across so far on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Prove it?

You are without a doubt the most ignorant and uneducated person I have ran across so far on this forum.

Says you , the smartest blue collar guy you will ever meet and I can take your dumb ass on in any subject..

Try me bitch:)

Prove it?

Btw pussy ...

images.jpeg

Prove it?

Says you , the smartest blue collar guy you will ever meet and I can take your dumb ass on in any subject..

Try me bitch:)

You deny a historic event happened because there are still internet companies. that is just fucking stupid.

Do you deny the holocaust since there are still Jews in the world?

And clearly the housing bubble never burst since there are still houses.

The level of ignorance you display is breathtaking.

Prove it?

Btw pussy ...

View attachment 169479

Why is it no surprise that you post a fake quote thinking it is real. With every post you just further display your ignorance.

Forum List

Back