Pres. Obama, Dragging America into the Ghetto

And the response from the obamanites so far to this..... *chirp*..*chirp*

You bet hussein is black, and a racist. It's being swept under the table, hidden and ignored by his kool aide drinking liberal MSM campaign machine. I on the other hand haven't, and will not, forget about him sitting front and center, every Sunday, listening to the frothing at the mouth racist rantings of the racist preacher reverend wright. Hussein sat there for twenty years because he believes and buys into EVERYTHING he was hearing. Those of you empty headed MORONS that think his PATHETIC EXCUSES for WHY he sat there in front of his MENTOR and UNCLE FIGURE as just he all of sudden now doesn't agree with the preach, you all ought to go in and have your OWN damn head examined for swallowing it. What kind of an IDIOT just pretends it's all good? Answer: an obamanite, drunk on the kool aide, and blind to the truth. Morons, every fucking one of them. Abso-fucking-lute MORONS! Little lop eared, racist, hussein thinks he's going to be President, and he's going to LIE his little black ass off to get there. If you're smart, you won't believe the lies. If you're a fucking moron, you will. Which are you?

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to William Joyce again.

Last edited:
And the response from the obamanites so far to this..... *chirp*..*chirp*

You bet hussein is black, and a racist. It's being swept under the table, hidden and ignored by his kool aide drinking liberal MSM campaign machine. I on the other hand haven't, and will not, forget about him sitting front and center, every Sunday, listening to the frothing at the mouth racist rantings of the racist preacher reverend wright. Hussein sat there for twenty years because he believes and buys into EVERYTHING he was hearing. Those of you empty headed MORONS that think his PATHETIC EXCUSES for WHY he sat there in front of his MENTOR and UNCLE FIGURE as just he all of sudden now doesn't agree with the preach, you all ought to go in and have your OWN damn head examined for swallowing it. What kind of an IDIOT just pretends it's all good? Answer: an obamanite, drunk on the kool aide, and blind to the truth. Morons, every fucking one of them. Abso-fucking-lute MORONS! Little lop eared, racist, hussein thinks he's going to be President, and he's going to LIE his little black ass off to get there. If you're smart, you won't believe the lies. If you're a fucking moron, you will. Which are you?

Were you abused as a child?

to be fair to Obama
everytime he even appears to distance himself from the philosiphy
you seem to be reffering to
he gets ripped apart
by his core of supporters
Obama in his"faith based" speaches
has tried to talk about some responsible parenting
and that was seen by black leaders as "talking down to Black folk"
I dunno
it all seemed reasonable to me
I find it fairly rare when
Obama says anything substanative
this is one place I happenned to agree with him
and the like sof Jeese Jackson just tore into him

to call it "crass Black culture" is a bit of a streach
it's just a form of playing the blame game

Obama is the first"black"leader to break away from this blame game to some extent
it's about the only thing I give the guy some credit for
mostly he just trys to sound inspiring
and against everything everyone claims they arn't happy with
when he gets to details he sounds pretty much like a rank and file left wing democrat
which means he thinks he knows better than most of us
how we ought to live our lives

Forum List

Back