AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Pres & Mrs. Obama Enabling & Promoting Domestic Terrorism!

Hello, my friends. What is you opinion of Pres. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and First Lady Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama promoting GUN violence and HATE, as well as family, people and community harming anti-social behaviors vividly described in popular American music composed by more than one dozen American urban story-TRUTH-teller the Obamas CHOSE to invite to their children's and Nation's home?

The LARGER question is, "Why do Pres and Mrs. Obama continue IGNORING America's unhealthy, potentially life scarring THUGLIFE Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment many of their friends vividly describe in their FEMALE denigrating VIOLENCE riddled music art?"

Jazelle Hunt, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris.png

I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

TERRORISM, OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg Terrorism Shawn Carter, Barack Obama.jpg TERRORISM, Obama Lamar, Jones, Carter.jpg TERRORISM, Nasir 'Nas' bin Olu Dara Jones.jpg Terrorism, kendrick lamar barack obama.jpg

Peace.

Forum List

Back