Pres. Bush in "No Spin Zone"

Bullypulpit said:
The truly sad thing about Dubbyuh is that he's not an idiot...He's an untreated alcoholic with 20+ years of alcohol abuse behind him. This leaves permanent damage to one's cognitive abilities, which he has repeatedly shown to be questionable.

Untreated alcoholism? Cmon bully-you can't prove that---you can't even define it!
While the segments are too short for me, it appears to me as if Bush is comfortable even eith some tough questions. I'm especially impressed when he can give an " I don't know " answer. Most importantly he comes across as real and likable. I came to Texas 28 years ago and it took me awhile to realize that while Texans can appear to be naive and backwords, it is a huge mistake to try to treat them like that. The power of an honest, simple answer from a person who is smiling is immense. While I disagree with him on some of the same issues stated above, I trust that when he says it, that he means it. That is what voters need to know when making a selection. Then the voter can acurately assess his own priorities and vote accordingly. Trying to make everyone happy makes nobody happy!

I think so far,O'Reilly has been respectful(as he should be) and asked good questions. I also think Bush has answered them honestly and well. I saw O'Reilly being interviewed by Shep Smith yesterday and he said that there are 3 people he has to be respectful to in an interview-The President of the United States,the Pope,and his mother!!! I have enjoyed watching it,I always wondered what an O'Reilly/Bush interview would be like.

pulit said:
The truly sad thing about Dubbyuh is that he's not an idiot...He's an untreated alcoholic with 20+ years of alcohol abuse behind him. This leaves permanent damage to one's cognitive abilities, which he has repeatedly shown to be questionable.

When you rattle ignorant bull shit like this off pulit, you just give everyone on this board an insight as to just how big of a moron you really are.

Forum List

Back