Pres Bush did the right thing finishing reading My Pet Goat

Status
Not open for further replies.
000018ED_standing_naked_girlfriend_in_snow.jpg

Something tells me that it would slide right in even in that dry, cold air...

Mmmmm... That's nice. :eusa_drool:

:)

peace...

Something tells me that it would slide right in even in that dry, cold air...

Mmmmm... That's nice. :eusa_drool:

peace...

indeed.......repulsive to the limpwristed males on this site howoever..........

And how sad is that?

She can't weigh a hundred... I could walk that around like a hat for half the day, and then ride it the other...

Damn...

Did you have to Post that this early?...

I gotta wait until I get Home to do something about this! :lol:

peace...

Why he got that deer in the neadlight look for a bit was that the other guy did not tell him of 911 but he told him the ending of the story. It just seemed good footage to use later.

And even if you could, how would getting our people back be a Traitorous Act?...

peace...

By promising the Iranian more than President Carter if they would keep the hostages captive until after the US election. But that was just the first of the Raygun Adminstrations treasonous acts. War-profiteering in the Iran/Iraq war. Funneling money to the Costa Rica based terrorist who were attacking poor villagers in Nicaragua. Furthermore, allow those same terror groups to import so much cocaine into this country the dealer had to come up with a new way to sell it. Thus giving the streets "Crack Cocaine"

I think there was a request for PROOF, not more blathering idiocy.

Rick

This is a message board not a courtroom. I don' t give an air-born rodents behind (FRA) if you beleive it or not.

I am glad that Bush didn't scare the kids. It was better to finish the book and then tell everybody in a quiet, easy manner. I doubt if 7 minutes made any difference one way or another.
To presume that Bush's only alternative to becoming catatonic was to "scare the kids" by announcing that the Country was under attack is evidence of how profoundly right-wing propaganda has affected your thinking.

Suppose Bush had eaten some stewed prunes for breakfast on that day and while reading to the children the choices of whether to calmly excuse himself, or to shit in his pants, or to stand up and exclaim "I have to shit!" were suddenly and insistently imposed on him, which do you think would be the most prudent choice?

The fact is George W. Bush is an incompetent, brain-damaged (from alcohol) elitist fop whose daddy has bailed him out of his many failures and he did in fact lapse into a form of catatonic mental paralysis for seven full minutes when trapped in a crisis he couldn't push off on someone else. It is nothing more simple or more complicated than that.

That man is an egocentric, manipulative sociopath who was a disaster as President and who has committed a number of serious crimes, some of which could get him hanged if justice truly prevailed in America.

That man is an egocentric, manipulative sociopath ....

He couldn't help it it was inherited from his mother.

You might be right....

Maybe he should have shown some restraint when he decided to invade a country that had nothing to do with the attacks

You mean like getting Congress to Approve both Wars and Entertaining France for MONTHS before finally getting into Iraq too Late to get the WMD out of the 109 Facilities that the UN had Documented and Sealed them in shortly before the Invasion?...

He did Show Restraint, you Chimp.

As for who was Behind it, who were the Afganis on those Planes?...

I Hear you Liberals always saying, "There wasn't an Iraqi on those Planes"...

Yeah, they were Saudis.

And al Qaeda Trains in all over the ME with the Direct and Indirect Approval of the Islamic Leaders...

Prove bin Laden was in Afganistan...

As a matter of Fact, Prove that bin Laden was Lying for the weeks before we Invaded Afganistan when he was saying he had NOTHING to do with 9/11 and Salon.com and ABCNews were making the Case that Saddam did before and after.

Salon.com: Salon.com Politics | A Saddam connection?

And ABCNews 2 years before 9/11: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWFWCg1BdRg[/ame]

I Lived this Shit... You Liberals who want to Pick and Choose and Distort History can Fuck right off.

peace...

fortunately mal...........the far left k00ks have been highly marginalized since last Tuesday. Their rants are more hysterical than ever now........sorta like people standing naked out in the middle of the Arctic screaming "FIRE".

000018ED_standing_naked_girlfriend_in_snow.jpg

How immature can you be??? What are you, 14??? Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back