Preppin' For Seven!!!!

I wonder what the response will be by Mr. Shaman once the Steelers have lost?

probably the same response Bears fans had,the ones that were on drugs when they predicted they would not only go to the superbowl,but win it all.:lol::lol::lol:

I wont be too surprised if my pick is wrong,that the Packers win and the steelers lose cause while I think the steelers will win,I do think it will be a close game with the steelers wining by three or less.Plus the steelers almost blew it against the cardinals.thanks to a penalty by the cardinals,they had "seven" chances for a touchdown in that game and they could not capitalize and had to settle for a field goal.they also got lucky when James Harrison made that interception at the goal line and ran it back a 100 yards for a touchdown.they got very lucky in that game.makes me cringe that their luck might run out this time.
Yeah, Skippy....that's what it was.....luck.....when Harrison dropped-back (into pass-coverage), rather-than rushing for a sack....like Warner was expecting. :rolleyes:

Fear not. Once you grow-up (to be a big-boy), you'll better-understand how the game's played.....maybe.

Eventually, you might learn that luck is nothing-more than being prepared for whatever might happen.

Hey Im as much a Steeler fan as the next guy especially since i hate green bay,but he was just lucky that it was sloppy tackilng by the cardinals when he was running the ball back.He should have been tackled twice during that runback but because of sloppy tackling by the cards he scored. the way the steelers offense played at the goal line with seven chances that day to get it into the end zone,if he doesnt make it to the end zone and score the touchdown for them on defense like he did,i doubt the steelers would have won the game the way their offense could not execute when they got down to the goal line that time with SEVEN chances to get into the end zone.they really embarrased me as a steeler fan with that performance.

Last edited by a moderator:
probably the same response Bears fans had,the ones that were on drugs when they predicted they would not only go to the superbowl,but win it all.:lol::lol::lol:

I wont be too surprised if my pick is wrong,that the Packers win and the steelers lose cause while I think the steelers will win,I do think it will be a close game with the steelers wining by three or less.Plus the steelers almost blew it against the cardinals.thanks to a penalty by the cardinals,they had "seven" chances for a touchdown in that game and they could not capitalize and had to settle for a field goal.they also got lucky when James Harrison made that interception at the goal line and ran it back a 100 yards for a touchdown.they got very lucky in that game.makes me cringe that their luck might run out this time.
Yeah, Skippy....that's what it was.....luck.....when Harrison dropped-back (into pass-coverage), rather-than rushing for a sack....like Warner was expecting. :rolleyes:

Fear not. Once you grow-up (to be a big-boy), you'll better-understand how the game's played.....maybe.

Eventually, you might learn that luck is nothing-more than being prepared for whatever might happen.

Hey Im as much a Steeler fan as the next guy especially since i hate green bay,but he was just lucky that it was sloppy tackilng by the cardinals when he was running the ball back.He should have been tackled twice during that runback but because of sloppy tackling by the cards he scored. the way the steelers offense played at the goal line with seven chances that day to get it into the end zone,if he doesnt make it to the end zone and score the touchdown for them on defense like he did,i doubt the steelers would have won the game the way their offense could not execute when they got down to the goal line that time with SEVEN chances to get into the end zone.they really embarrased me as a steeler fan with that performance.

Like I say, Skippy.....ya' gotta be prepared to take your shots, when you get the opportunity.

Pittsburgh was.....Arizona wasn't.....End of story......

It's because o' people (like you) I quit goin' to bars, to watch their games.....listening to (supposed) adults.....bitching, whining & complaining (about everything they could) like a bunch o' little Jr. High School chicks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Preppin' for Seven BEHIND!!!

BOOYAH!

Now, Mr. Shaman... where's your bravado now? Oh that's right picked off by the superior team and run back for another SIX!

What have you to say about this?

BOOYAH!

Now, Mr. Shaman... where's your bravado now? Oh that's right picked off by the superior team and run back for another SIX!

They got the turnovers....we didn't....but, we won't have to wait 14 years until we get #7.

I'm anxious to see who (it is) we'll be playing, next year....in the Super Bowl.​

Last edited:
Congratulations to the Packers on their record 13th NFL Championship!

As the Vince Lombardi Trophy returns to Titletown

The Best team won

BOOYAH!

They got the turnovers....we didn't....but, we won't have to wait 14 years until we get #7.

I'm anxious to see who (it is) we'll be playing, next year....in the Super Bowl.​

Do you mean like how Pittsburgh waited 45 years to get #1?

BOOYAH!

Yep... here they come. Excuses excuses excuses.

You got 2 calls go your way that shouldn't have, a no-call on an obvious facemask by Redman, and instigated an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty when it was OBVIOUS they tried to cheat on that punt by pushing a Packer into the ball. We then lost a starting reciever, or Star #1 and up and coming # cornerbacks and STILL won by Defensive power.

And you still lost because of 3 turnovers. Good defenses get them. Say luck all you want. Ben was being pressured all game long and making very bad plays and getting lucky sometimes, and unlucky all too often.

Next year? You think they'll be back next year? Good luck, you'll need it. Even I am not stupid enough to assume the Packers are an automatic shoe in for it.

But regardless. You need 7 more, just to catch up. I'd not be rubbing you nose in it so much if you weren't such a dick earlier. You whine as bad as a Viking's fan, just before he gives up for the season in week 5.

time for me to pay up.the steelers beat themselves in this game.you cant win games with costly penaltys and turnovers like they had.that penalty on that kickoff when they were down by only 7 points was costly.if not for that penalty,they have the ball at their 40 yard line in excellent field position and Rothlesberger isnt forced to throw the ball deep down the field and have it intercepted and run back for a touchdown.

then when they have the momentum,the turning point of the game for sure is that fumble by that running back. giving the packers excellent field position to score what turned out to be the deciding touchdown. oh well,at least they lost to a team that did not desert their longtime fans and move to another city such as the colts.lol.at least they beat the cardinals :clap2::dance:

whom I hate for that reason.that cant be taken away from me.

hurts MUCH less to lose to the packers than it would have to lose to those hated Cardinals especially Kurt Warner for taking what used to be the Los angeles Rams to the superbowl in winning it all no less.grrrrr

Last edited:

Forum List

Back