Preppin' For Seven!!!!

The Earth is 6,000-years-old????

Once again, can't tell the difference between a Christian and a Conservative. What you are pointing at is only ONE theory of the age of the Earth, held by SOME Christians. This is not a conservative thing.

I guess I'm just one-more-victim of a government-controlled educational-system

No. You obviously engaged in higher level idiocy instruction. I went through public school and didn't come out this naive.

kind o' USED to being right; more-often-than-not.

Wait... wait.... I gotta check something.... No sorry. Weather Channel says that hell HASN'T frozen over, so I'm waiting for you to be right ONCE.
How the hell did this wind up in a Steelers thread?

Once again, can't tell the difference between a Christian and a Conservative. What you are pointing at is only ONE theory of the age of the Earth, held by SOME Christians. This is not a conservative thing.

No. You obviously engaged in higher level idiocy instruction. I went through public school and didn't come out this naive.

Wait... wait.... I gotta check something.... No sorry. Weather Channel says that hell HASN'T frozen over, so I'm waiting for you to be right ONCE.
Don't you mean a Superbowl Thread? Just piking the foibles of Mr. Shaman.

It would be a Super Bowl thread if the Packers were "preppin' for seven". As it is, the Steelers are the team setting Super Bowl history.

It would be a Super Bowl thread if the Packers were "preppin' for seven". As it is, the Steelers are the team setting Super Bowl history.

Packers are prepping for their 13th NFL Championship. Just because it did not have the name "Super Bowl" it is still the championship of the NFL

I'd say 6000 years is a fairly-conservative number....when you consider the actual-age o' the Planet Earth.

:rolleyes:

I guess I'm just one-more-victim of a government-controlled educational-system

So....you had to (actually) WORK at being that naive, huh??
249.gif

Well done.

241.png

I guess you'd have to be naive-enough to believe in Hell....to think GB has a chance, there, to win.

244.gif

I'd say 6000 years is a fairly-conservative number....when you consider the actual-age o' the Planet Earth.

249.gif

Well done.

241.png

I guess you'd have to be naive-enough to believe in Hell....to think GB has a chance, there, to win.

244.gif
Thanks for confirming you just can't help being an ass regardless of topic.

Geez!

He's just one o' my detractors......

Well thanks for informing us you only believe in revisionist history.

Explains the content of your non-steeler related posts too.

"History begins when I like it to begin!"

thats all I see.

......who hasn't had sufficient ice-time......

icehotel3.jpg

......since his LAST ass-whuppin.

rimshot.jpg

:thanks:

Last edited:

Aw, jeez......Big Fitz The Impaler, huh??

303.gif

Save your strength. My foibles have been promised to another!!

anastacia-01.jpg

Packers are prepping for their 13th NFL Championship. Just because it did not have the name "Super Bowl" it is still the championship of the NFL
Your desperation (for relevancy) is still showing.....

392.gif

249.gif

Well done.

241.png

244.gif
Thanks for confirming you just can't help being an ass regardless of topic.

Geez!

Gee.....how witty.......

Back to therapy, with you!!!!!!

icehotel3.jpg

"The Steelers have a roster filled with players who have at least one Super Bowl ring, many with two, but that doesn’t diminish their enthusiasm one bit.

“This never gets old,” said cornerback Ike Taylor. “I am fortunate and blessed. This is my third trip in eight years. Flozell Adams has been playing in the league for 13 years and has never had the chance to go to the Super Bowl. I told him from training camp on we are going to get you back home to the Super Bowl
300px-Flozell_Adams_-_Offensive_Tackle_-_Cowboys.JPG

I hope he gets the opportunity to say "HEY!" to Jerry Jones!!

LOL!!!!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

OFFENSIVE TACKLE FLOZELL ADAMS

(on other players wearing Michigan State jerseys in his honor this week) “That made me feel good. It makes me feel real good. I was happy about it; felt good that the players, the offensive line guys felt enough to be able to buy the jerseys and show appreciation as much as I appreciate them.

(on if he’ll be nervous on the day of the game) “Yeah, I mean, I’ve never experienced a Super Bowl. There’s always going to be some type of nervousness. I get nervous before mostly every game. It’s not nervous as far as being scared of an opponent; it’s more of what I’m going to do and how I’m going to do it in whatever particular situations that come and everything like that. Being in the Super Bowl, I’m sure it’s going to be a little bit of nervousness, but once you just start cracking helmets out there, it’s going to be like the same old thing. You’ve just got to go out there and do the best you can.”

(On how it feels to know his teammates want to win one for him) “It feels good. You know, there’s 20 something guys on this team that have already won a Super Bowl, but one is never enough.”

SAFETY TROY POLAMALU

(on what it means to get to the Super Bowl with this current Pittsburgh team) “You always look back on the experience after you win the game. We’ve been fortunate enough to be in this game and not walk away when the confetti is not in black and gold. But that has everything to do with the experience. I don’t know how you look back at this season, but to this point, it’s amazing. It’s amazing that guys like James Farrior and Hines Ward, these cornerstones of our locker room, have led us to this point for a third time.”

(on if he looks around the locker room and sees players who may be in their final year) “Our strength has never been in our talent. It’s always been in our virtues, of our hard work and most importantly our camaraderie, our humility and how we respect the game and respect our opponents. That’s something youth can never have. It takes a lot of experience. It takes a lot of chemistry, a lot of life experience to have that.

Wide Receiver Hines Ward

(On how much motivation they get from being the underdog) “That’s not our motivation. Our motivation is to win the Lombardi Trophy, regardless of if we’re underdogs or not underdogs. We’re not a flashy team. You still have to play the game regardless of if you’re underdogs. That’s just part of the story and something to talk about. We as players, we don’t make the odds. We still have to go out there and play the game. We’ve been the underdogs kind of for the past two weeks it seems like. No one picked us. Coach (Bill) Cowher picked the Jets against us. It still doesn’t matter to us. We still have to play the game.”

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMh3YpAKrCM&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzwe5oIkGo&feature=related[/ame]

292.gif
292.gif
292.gif
292.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If you post and everyone scrolls past it........

Did you really post?

Did you really post?
I wonder what the response will be by Mr. Shaman once the Steelers have lost?
It would be a consideration......but, this is the period (during which) Steelers-fans are cranking-up the presses for Sympathy Cards, for (most-current competitor here).

They say Patience Is A Virtue....but, Green Bay fans need not stress. We (long-ago) developed a standard-format for such publishing-needs.​

Did you really post?

probably the same response Bears fans had,the ones that were on drugs when they predicted they would not only go to the superbowl,but win it all.:lol::lol::lol:

I wont be too surprised if my pick is wrong,that the Packers win and the steelers lose cause while I think the steelers will win,I do think it will be a close game with the steelers wining by three or less.Plus the steelers almost blew it against the cardinals.thanks to a penalty by the cardinals,they had "seven" chances for a touchdown in that game and they could not capitalize and had to settle for a field goal.they also got lucky when James Harrison made that interception at the goal line and ran it back a 100 yards for a touchdown.they got very lucky in that game.makes me cringe that their luck might run out this time.

Last edited:

Did you really post?

probably the same response Bears fans had,the ones that were on drugs when they predicted they would not only go to the superbowl,but win it all.:lol::lol::lol:

I wont be too surprised if my pick is wrong,that the Packers win and the steelers lose cause while I think the steelers will win,I do think it will be a close game with the steelers wining by three or less.Plus the steelers almost blew it against the cardinals.thanks to a penalty by the cardinals,they had "seven" chances for a touchdown in that game and they could not capitalize and had to settle for a field goal.they also got lucky when James Harrison made that interception at the goal line and ran it back a 100 yards for a touchdown.they got very lucky in that game.makes me cringe that their luck might run out this time.
Yeah, Skippy....that's what it was.....luck.....when Harrison dropped-back (into pass-coverage), rather-than rushing for a sack....like Warner was expecting. :rolleyes:

Fear not. Once you grow-up (to be a big-boy), you'll better-understand how the game's played.....maybe.

Eventually, you might learn that luck is nothing-more than being prepared for whatever might happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back