Preppin' For Seven!!!!

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
"The Steelers have a roster filled with players who have at least one Super Bowl ring, many with two, but that doesn’t diminish their enthusiasm one bit.

“This never gets old,” said cornerback Ike Taylor. “I am fortunate and blessed. This is my third trip in eight years. Flozell Adams has been playing in the league for 13 years and has never had the chance to go to the Super Bowl. I told him from training camp on we are going to get you back home to the Super Bowl
300px-Flozell_Adams_-_Offensive_Tackle_-_Cowboys.JPG

I hope he gets the opportunity to say "HEY!" to Jerry Jones!!

LOL!!!!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

"The Steelers have a roster filled with players who have at least one Super Bowl ring, many with two, but that doesn’t diminish their enthusiasm one bit.

“This never gets old,” said cornerback Ike Taylor. “I am fortunate and blessed. This is my third trip in eight years. Flozell Adams has been playing in the league for 13 years and has never had the chance to go to the Super Bowl. I told him from training camp on we are going to get you back home to the Super Bowl

LOL!!!!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

right now Jerry Jones is pulling the hear out of his head and throwing chairs that his Fagboys arent in the superbowl.:lol:

"The Steelers again will don their road white jerseyshttp://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_719821.htmlhttp://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_719821.html for a Super Bowl after the Packers chose to wear their home green jerseys for this year's big game. "We're excited about that," Packers coach and Greenfield native Mike McCarthy told USA Today yesterday."

:woohoo:

yeah its pretty funny how for the third time in a row in the Big Ben era,that The Steelers are going to be donning their white jerseys.this is the second time out of three that they had no choice.the first time of course THEY were the home team and chose to wear the whites since they were a wild card team and wore the whites the whole time in the playoffs winning all three games not wanting to change what was working.

Thats why the steelers are a class organization.at least THEY were not A-holes like the fagboys and did not go with the moronic logic that since they lost the superbowl in their dark jerseys,to start wearing their whites in all their home games.:lol::cuckoo: thats one reason i hate them is you have to see them wear the same damn white Uni's all the time at home or on the road since most teams are normal and wear their dark uni's at home.

funny how they have forgotten the white uni's did them no good in the two superbowl losses to the steelers in the 70's.:lol: so much for their logic of wearing the whites in all their home games.:lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:

LOL!!!!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

right now Jerry Jones is pulling the hear out of his head and throwing chairs that his Fagboys arent in the superbowl.:lol:
No doubt!!!

You'd think he'd put-his-foot-down....on the person, most-responsible for day-to-day operations, in Dallass!!!!

Here

:eusa_whistle:

funny how they have forgotten the white uni's did them no good in the two superbowl losses to the steelers in the 70's.:lol: so much for their logic of wearing the whites in all their home games.:lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
I'M not complaining!!!!

:clap2:

If athletes (in-general) are superstitious-enough to think something (inconsequential) gives them an "edge"....and, they're winning.....no prob!!

Since their last SB, they seem to have had a better "road"-record....from what I'm used to hearing (without dropping-back & checking-out their exact-record). If it's a matter-of-Pride (winning, on-the-road)....especially when their Opponent is "baptizing" a new stadium :lol: .....that one consistent is their jersey-color....and, I've seen them win a LOT o' big-ones, in those white-jerseys!!!!

:eusa_dance:

Big deal.....

The Packers are prepping for 13 championships

thumb_1295881466351_932337.jpg

"Marc-Andre Fleury skates onto the ice wearing a Steeler's helmet and waving a Terrible Towel after earning the #1 Star in Saturday's game against Carolina."

Who was that Detroit Lions player who was either cut or traded to an eventual SuperBowl champ? Was that the Steelers that picked him up?

The Packers have won twice as many championships as the Steelers

Pittsburgh fans don't get to magically assume that NFL Championships did not exist before 1967 just because they did not win any

I'M not complaining!!!!

:clap2:

If athletes (in-general) are superstitious-enough to think something (inconsequential) gives them an "edge"....and, they're winning.....no prob!!

Since their last SB, they seem to have had a better "road"-record....from what I'm used to hearing (without dropping-back & checking-out their exact-record). If it's a matter-of-Pride (winning, on-the-road)....especially when their Opponent is "baptizing" a new stadium :lol: .....that one consistent is their jersey-color....and, I've seen them win a LOT o' big-ones, in those white-jerseys!!!!

:eusa_dance:

yeah but lately they have lost all but one playoff game under Phillips while wearing the whites and again,thier logic is pretty moronic to wear whites in home games just cause they lost the superbowl in their dark jerseys.:cuckoo: since they have a better road record,that just again proves their logic is pathetic.:lol: most other NFL teams wear their dark jerseys anyways.Like The Raiders and Chiefs for instance,those two teams for sure you'll never catch wearing their white unis at home.

The Packers have won twice as many championships as the Steelers

Pittsburgh fans don't get to magically assume that NFL Championships did not exist before 1967 just because they did not win any
3779556054_6958e82e65.jpg

.....But, WE'VE got the (actual) hardware that COUNTS!!!

bush_dance6.gif

Pitsburgh somehow ignores the fact that they were a pathetic franchise for the first 45 years of their existence. Green Bay has won a dozen NFL championships while Pittsburgh has won six

Even the Bears and the Giants have been NFL Champs more than the Steelers

Pitsburgh somehow ignores the fact that they were a pathetic franchise for the first 45 years of their existence. Green Bay has won a dozen NFL championships while Pittsburgh has won six

PRETTY......

3906799382_bb5dbc4866.jpg

....AREN'T THEY??!!!!!

All your boys have to remember, is.......don't fight-back.....too-much....and, they'll all be able to leave the field, upright.

511.gif

If the Steelers win this year they will be tied with the New York Football Giants with seven NFL Championships.

They still have a ways to go to catch the Bears and the Packers

If the Steelers win this year they will be tied with the New York Football Giants with seven NFL Championships.

They still have a ways to go to catch the Bears and the Packers
Jeez.

You oldy/moldy Black & Blue folks surely are gettin' desperate to be considered relevant.

:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back