Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and isn't it sad that this cowardly justification was debunked by a number of journalist and doctors? Lies are all you filth have to defend the indefensible...

As usual, your false claims are simply unsupportable nonsense.

Proof idiot???? Oh that's right you cannot prove shit

Proof of your false claims is accomplished by your inability to offer objective, verifiable support for your claims.

See how that works? I'm under no obligation to disprove what you have offered no support for.

I can only go 2 out of a possible 5 for your latest tirade.

Thanks. Now go play in traffic.

...and isn't it sad that this cowardly justification was debunked by a number of journalist and doctors? Lies are all you filth have to defend the indefensible...

Proof of your false claims is accomplished by your inability to offer objective, verifiable support for your claims.

See how that works? I'm under no obligation to disprove what you have offered no support for.

Wrong yet again flatulent idiot...permit me to break it down for you in small words: you posted this gem: "As usual, your false claims are simply unsupportable nonsense."

Hence you obligate yourself to offer proof to the extent that you label my comments 'false'...does this register yet moron?

Wrong yet again flatulent idiot...permit me to break it down for you in small words: you posted this gem: "As usual, your false claims are simply unsupportable nonsense."

Hence you obligate yourself to offer proof to the extent that you label my comments 'false'...does this register yet moron?

“By Falsely Associating Itself with Judaism, Zionism Uses Jews Everywhere as Human Shields”
The Nation debunks the claim that Palestinians are using civilians as “human shields”

This is arguably one of Israel’s most insidious claims, because it blames Palestinians for their own death and deprives them of even their victimhood. Israel made the same argument in its war against Lebanon in 2006 and in its war against Palestinians in 2008. Notwithstanding its military cartoon sketches, Israel has yet to prove that Hamas has used civilian infrastructure to store military weapons.
International human rights organizations that have investigated these claims have determined that they are not true. It attributed the high death toll in Israel’s 2006 war on Lebanon to Israel’s indiscriminate attacks. Human Rights Watch notes:

The evidence Human Rights Watch uncovered in its on-the-ground investigations refutes [Israel’s] argument…we found strong evidence that Hezbollah stored most of its rockets in bunkers and weapon storage facilities located in uninhabited fields and valleys, that in the vast majority of cases Hezbollah fighters left populated civilian areas as soon as the fighting started, and that Hezbollah fired the vast majority of its rockets from pre-prepared positions outside villages.

In fact, only Israeli soldiers have systematically used Palestinians as human shields. Since Israel’s incursion into the West Bank in 2002, it has used Palestinians as human shields by tying young Palestinians onto the hoods of their cars or forcing them to go into a homewhere a potential militant may be hiding.

The Guardian reports:

These claims [that Hamas is using human shields] have not been backed up by independent reporting from international journalists covering the war from Gaza …. Many said nowhere in Gaza was safe, so they saw little point in abandoning their homes.

Another of your goofy tirades.

Your unsupported claims have been shown to be pointless and time wasting. Disprove it.

Thanks. Make you next tirade as cringe-worthy and silly as we've come to expect.

“By Falsely Associating Itself with Judaism, Zionism Uses Jews Everywhere as Human Shields”
The Nation debunks the claim that Palestinians are using civilians as “human shields”

This is arguably one of Israel’s most insidious claims, because it blames Palestinians for their own death and deprives them of even their victimhood. Israel made the same argument in its war against Lebanon in 2006 and in its war against Palestinians in 2008. Notwithstanding its military cartoon sketches, Israel has yet to prove that Hamas has used civilian infrastructure to store military weapons.
International human rights organizations that have investigated these claims have determined that they are not true. It attributed the high death toll in Israel’s 2006 war on Lebanon to Israel’s indiscriminate attacks. Human Rights Watch notes:

The evidence Human Rights Watch uncovered in its on-the-ground investigations refutes [Israel’s] argument…we found strong evidence that Hezbollah stored most of its rockets in bunkers and weapon storage facilities located in uninhabited fields and valleys, that in the vast majority of cases Hezbollah fighters left populated civilian areas as soon as the fighting started, and that Hezbollah fired the vast majority of its rockets from pre-prepared positions outside villages.

In fact, only Israeli soldiers have systematically used Palestinians as human shields. Since Israel’s incursion into the West Bank in 2002, it has used Palestinians as human shields by tying young Palestinians onto the hoods of their cars or forcing them to go into a homewhere a potential militant may be hiding.

The Guardian reports:

These claims [that Hamas is using human shields] have not been backed up by independent reporting from international journalists covering the war from Gaza …. Many said nowhere in Gaza was safe, so they saw little point in abandoning their homes.

Your homework assignment is to cut and paste the reports of your islamic terrorist heroes using UN schools to store weapons and waging war from civilian areas.

Thanks.

Accompany your response with your usual saliva-slinging tirade.

Your unsupported claims have been shown to be pointless and time wasting. Disprove it.

Thanks. Make you next tirade as cringe-worthy and silly as we've come to expect.

Ahhhhh once again you didn't disappoint you mindless parrot...the sum of your densely idiotic posts are repeating "tirades' and that's about it...what strikes me as remarkable is that each one of you hasbara-parrots are dumber than the last: the standouts are you, Roudy, Young&dumb, Rocco, MJB, and of course the intellectually paralyzed Shusha...

Ahhhhh once again you didn't disappoint you mindless parrot...the sum of your densely idiotic posts are repeating "tirades' and that's about it...what strikes me as remarkable is that each one of you hasbara-parrots are dumber than the last: the standouts are you, Roudy, Young&dumb, Rocco, MJB, and of course the intellectually paralyzed Shusha...
I'm delighted you realized that your position, claims and allegations were untenable and thus chose to abandon them in preference of your usual tactic of launching into a silly tirade drenched in juvenile name-calling.

Classic Louie'isms.

The Guardian reports:

“Preparing For A Post Israel Middle East”, an 82-page analysis that concludes that the American national interest in fundamentally at odds with that of Zionist Israel. The authors conclude that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests because its nature and actions prevent normal US relations with Arab and Muslim countries and, to a growing degree, the wider international community."

"Israel, given its current brutal occupation and belligerence cannot be salvaged any more than apartheid south Africa could be when as late as 1987 Israel was the only “Western” nation that upheld diplomatic ties with South Africa and was the last country to join the international boycott campaign before the regime collapsed;"

"The Israel leadership, with its increasing support of the 700,000 settlers in illegal colonies in the occupied West Bank is increasingly out of touch with the political, military and economic realities of the Middle East;"

"The post Labor government Likud coalition is deeply complicit with and influenced by the settlers’ political and financial power and will increasingly face domestic civil strife which the US government should not associate itself with or become involved with;"

"Israel has failed as a claimed democratic state and continued American financial and political cover will not change its continuing devolution as an international pariah state;"

"Increasingly, rampant and violent racism exhibited among Jewish settlers in the West Bank is being condoned by the Israeli government to a degree that the Israel government has become its protector and partner;"

US Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East? | Foreign Policy Journal

This is another case where the OP relies on a supposed "US Intel document" that has no source, no open distribution. And I can tell you for a fact -- the alleged quotes from it are nothing like "an Intel product". Way too much committed bias in statements like -----

"Israel has failed as a claimed democratic state and continued American financial and political cover will not change its continuing devolution as an international pariah state;"

----- were never spoken by any US Intel Agency. That I know. IN FACT ---- at the bottom of the article there's an editor disclaimer on the SOURCING of all this "intel"..

[Editor’s Note: While this report does not mention the source for the information concerning the alleged draft report, FPJ with permission from the author is able to disclose that the source is a staffer with a certain research unit of the CIA.]

Which is cover for -- "I met this guy in a bar and he shares my negative views on Israel"..

And the "Cover Story drama" about this "document" being used by PRO-Israel backers to slam the Obama Admin doesn't even make sense. It's speculative and stupid actually. It's a fantasy based on a completely unverifiable source and a probably Classified document that would never be widely distributed.

As various members point out in thread, NONE of the supposed contents of this "intel doc" can be verified back by ANY links or sources. In addition, the flaky story about Zionist sympathizers "plotting" to use the doc to embarrass the Obama Admin is also completely unsourced and unverifiable.

You can't discuss that which you can't research and/or verify. USUALLY, in other forums this kind of thread is sent to Conspiracy Theory so it CAN be discussed in some form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back