Prepare to hate me if you don't support RP.

Um, well... that is wonderful... perhaps you will prove yourself worthy of such an ego and actually change a few minds... :dunno:

I am a passionate Ron Paul supporter and will argue endlessly on the internet. I'm 22 and from Jersey. Have fun trying to deal with me.

Little man, I have sons older than you, I can take care of their asses just fine, you just ask'em ~LoL~
You won't be a problem.......now your attitude, might pose a problem with lots of others around here.
Good Luck!

Before long, people are going to think that gerbil is just another manipuppet.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

I am a passionate Ron Paul supporter and will argue endlessly on the internet. I'm 22 and from Jersey. Have fun trying to deal with me.

Here's your hat........

napoleon_8.jpg

To hate you, you'd have to be of some significance, but I'll probably laugh at you if that's ok.

I dedicate this song to you. Seems appropriate....

:razz:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCKIGmGxxmQ]Tommy Steele - "What a Mouth" - YouTube[/ame]

To hate you, you'd have to be of some significance, but I'll probably laugh at you if that's ok.

I dedicate this song to you. Seems appropriate....

:razz:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCKIGmGxxmQ"]Tommy Steele - "What a Mouth" - YouTube[/ame]

Hey, I even bought some new lipstick... even hubby likes it! :D

Well. He's the best they've come up with but don't waste your time voting for him....or anyone else. Even if he gets in office his little post inauguration "chat" with the REAL bosses and he'll be part of that same horrible movie..........or dead.
Your vote makes zero difference.
You're young. Go learn a couple of languages and get out while you still have "permission". Hit the Peace corps. Go have some fun and see reality.

Forum List

Back