Prepare To Be Criminalized...

This is for the Constitution loving, 2A supporting Americans who cherish the ideals, and intents upon which this nation was founded...

Prepare yourselves. The events of this past Sunday, will have effects on all of us. While we all have our suspicions as to the motive of the shooter; the end result needs to be a point of focus. The left who lost the election by the way; will do all they can to seize this "opportunity" to implement the draconian gun laws they've fantasized about for years.

And if they can finally do now, what they couldn't do during the campaign (separate Trump from his base); look for a massive political sea change. Otherwise law abiding citizens will have rights that we've frankly taken for granted; made illegal. It's very possible that many of the guns that you already possess will be made contraband, and will not be grandfathered in. Many will not go along with this change. Many patriotic, good Americans will be branded criminals overnight.
If you havent given thought to preparing for an aggressive move against private firearms ownership; now is the time to do so. Voting in the upcoming elections will have never been more important to your 2A rights than they will be in this upcoming round.
This event will not simply fade into the news cycle. The left is absolutely desperate, to cling to power. And if we allow them to push their agenda, upon the people; even after having been voted out; the blame will lie with us. It's time we freedom loving Americans took a good, long, sobering look around. There are forces, intents, and objectives in play that dwarf the tragedy that occurred this past Sunday.
Pay attention, and prepare yourselves for a political sea change never before seen in this nation. And it may not be pretty. Ive never wanted to be wrong, more in my life. But I'm not... And neither is your gut. Dark times are coming. You need to decide if you'll roll over, and pull the covers over your head. Or if you'll begin now, constructing the pyres which will be needed to light the coming darkness. Before the kindling, and the spark are removed from your reach.
Failure to prepare, is only preparing to fail. Good luck, stay strong. And safe if you can...

After that last Obama era school massacre was probably the best chance on a federal level of changing gun laws. This time it would take Republican votes and I don't see that. Now a couple copycats go off and maybe just maybe.

I say if the NRA jumps up and says "we support the regulations on automatic rifles and we think a bumpstock essentially crates an automatic rifle so they should be illegal." you'll calm down a bunch of folks and actually make a consistent regulation.

Paddock was a Democrat wanting to kill those he perceived to be republicans.

Ban democrats.

by the way , and i haven't confirmed but i heard yesterday that the 'slidefire type' - bumpfire' type accessory was signed off by 'batfe' during 'mrobamas' reign in about 2010 . Don't know but thats what i heard . --------- just a comment .

Forum List

Back