Prepare To Be Betrayed

The liberal element is the product of America's drop-out public education system. They either think the government has an unlimited money supply or borrowing power that requires no pay back. They hate the successful with a vengeance. Just thank God they don't know how to shoot.

Mark

Simple-minded analysis. Who says we can't shoot.

It's another revolutionary season in American politics, with voters preparing to do everything they can within the structure of the law to throw out the bad guys and the bad system they represent. The focus is on this amorphous thing called the Tea Party, which embodies a huge range of political impulses from libertarian to authoritarian, united under the common belief that everything is going wrong in Washington, with a common goal of upending the status quo.

Candidates that the Republican Party doesn't like are making big inroads into the party structure and, quite possibly, the election itself. That is fun to watch. The wind at their backs is the spectacular – but wholly predictable – failure of the Obama administration's economic witchcraft. Trillions and trillions created and spent and yet the suffering endures.

Prepare To Be Betrayed by Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.

There is no betrayal like the one we got when Obama was elected.

Kevin_Kennedy wrote:

Quote: Originally Posted by marksinvirginia
The liberal element is the product of America's drop-out public education system. They either think the government has an unlimited money supply or borrowing power that requires no pay back. They hate the successful with a vengeance. Just thank God they don't know how to shoot.

Mark
I'm sorry, you must be confused. This thread is regarding the Tea Party, not "liberals."

Dear Mr. Kennedy:

Vanity of vanities....all is vanity! But since our lifetimes are but a vapor in the annals of human existance... I indulged myself by presenting an antithesis of the, [ perhaps to be eventually dust blown], "Tea Party". But positive things do leave their footprints. People clearly remember the names Holiday and Earp... but scarcely the names Clanton or Ringo.

Your post may have been about the equal and opposite reaction; mine was about the action which brought it about. Sorry if it gave you heartburn.

~Mark

Kevin_Kennedy wrote:

Quote: Originally Posted by marksinvirginia

Mark
I'm sorry, you must be confused. This thread is regarding the Tea Party, not "liberals."

Dear Mr. Kennedy:

Vanity of vanities....all is vanity! But since our lifetimes are but a vapor in the annals of human existance... I indulged myself by presenting an antithesis of the, [ perhaps to be eventually dust blown], "Tea Party". But positive things do leave their footprints. People clearly remember the names Holiday and Earp... but scarcely the names Clanton or Ringo.

Your post may have been about the equal and opposite reaction; mine was about the action which brought it about. Sorry if it gave you heartburn.

~Mark

I have no idea what you just said.

Mark

Simple-minded analysis. Who says we can't shoot.

LOL, Sundance... I wasn't talking about basketball.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back