Prepare for the whine.

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
In just a couple of more weeks election day will be here and there will be much knashing of teeth and whining on the part of the Democrats who are going to get left at the bus stop. Owe Bama doesn't have his terms correct when he talks about "D" and "R". "D" stands for "Dumped" and "R" stands for "R U ready to begin to correct this mess the Democrats have created?" If I was a Democrat I would begin to clean out my desk now and start shipping stuff home to avoid the rush.:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
You ask me were are about to trade a Disaster for a Potential Disaster. If Republicans have not truly change, and do not government as Fiscal Conservatives when they get in power. We have gained nothing.

They will be on big time Probation with me, I will not take for granted that they are going to "fix" Anything. After all They have their fare share in the blame for this mess in the first place. Though Obama and the Dems certainly have done a wonderful job of making the hole bigger.

You ask me were are about to trade a Disaster for a Potential Disaster. If Republicans have not truly change, and do not government as Fiscal Conservatives when they get in power. We have gained nothing.

They will be on big time Probation with me, I will not take for granted that they are going to "fix" Anything. After all They have their fare share in the blame for this mess in the first place. Though Obama and the Dems certainly have done a wonderful job of making the hole bigger.

I agree. If they fuck it up like the Democrats have done we will fire them too and keep voting people in until somebody in DC knows what the hell they are doing.

Im hoping that some of the new kids on the block are going to right the wrongs the Repubs have done lately, and put us on the right track.
:eusa_pray: I just pray they dont screw it up, b/c I/we are out of options at this point.

Im hoping that some of the new kids on the block are going to right the wrongs the Repubs have done lately, and put us on the right track.
:eusa_pray: I just pray they dont screw it up, b/c I/we are out of options at this point.

No. We need to just keep firing dumb-assed politicians (be them Democrats or Republicans) until somebody in Washington knows what they are doing.

No. We need to just keep firing dumb-assed politicians (be them Democrats or Republicans) until somebody in Washington knows what they are doing.

The problem is we can only fire them every 2 Years. And if we have learned anything from Obama and This Congress. They can do a FUCK TON of damage to this Nation in 2 years. Those people can spend money like nothing anyone on earth has ever seen before. It is scary how they seem to not understand where this is taking us.

I'm just hoping we dont run out of time..... but you are right. We need to keep trying.
Its just the pesimist in me talking.

The Democratic Party is known as the 'Party of Whiners' so it should be fun watching em on Nov. 3rd. The 'Professional Left' hijacked that party a long time ago. The 'Professional Left' are well known for their constant and 'Professional Whining.' Even many Democrats have had enough of them at this point. These are the same wingnuts who constantly whined about the other Party even though they had a Super Majority in Congress and a Democrat in the White House. If they were whining incessantly with all that power,what are these poor ignoramuses gonna do when they lose it on Nov. 2nd? Personally i can't wait for Election Day. It's gonna be fun.

In just a couple of more weeks election day will be here and there will be much knashing of teeth and whining on the part of the Democrats who are going to get left at the bus stop. Owe Bama doesn't have his terms correct when he talks about "D" and "R". "D" stands for "Dumped" and "R" stands for "R U ready to begin to correct this mess the Democrats have created?" If I was a Democrat I would begin to clean out my desk now and start shipping stuff home to avoid the rush.:lol:

RWA-SUCK.jpg

RWA-SUCK.jpg

^ Lame.

All we've heard from Democrat Assholes the last four years is "Elections have consequences and you lost." So i can't wait for Nov. 2nd. Watching them whine 24/7 will be heaven as far as i'm concerned. Elections do have consequences after all. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back