Prepare for the dictatorship!!!

Where is the part of that article that talks about a dictator?

from your link'
The Council of Governors will provide an invaluable Senior Administration forum for exchanging views with State and local officials on strengthening our National resilience and the homeland defense and civil support challenges facing our Nation today and in the future.

The formation of the Council of Governors was required by the Fiscal Year 2008 National Defense Authorization Act which stated, “The President shall establish a bipartisan Council of Governors to advise the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of Homeland Security, and the White House Homeland Security Council on matters related to the National Guard and civil support missions.” (NDAA FY2008, Sec 1822)

Once again, I suggest you change your ways and become a mature responsible message board poster or face the risk of losing your interweb privileges.

I see you conveniently ignored where the "dictator" was required by H.R.1585: FY 2008 National Defense Authorization Act to "establish a bipartisan Council of Governors to advise the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of Homeland Security, and the White House Homeland Security Council on matters related to the National Guard and civil support missions."

Remind us who was President then and signed the bill.

• Banned

I see you conveniently ignored where the "dictator" was required by H.R.1585: FY 2008 National Defense Authorization Act to "establish a bipartisan Council of Governors to advise the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of Homeland Security, and the White House Homeland Security Council on matters related to the National Guard and civil support missions."

It was probably Bush right?

Use some common sense. Do you really think that the governers of each state are really going to be advising when most people in washington believe that they dictate to the states what to do. More than likely Obama is going to order them what to do in their own states.

Obama is dick and deserves to die.

• Banned
Where is the part of that article that talks about a dictator?

Precisely!

I could have started a thread...

Prepare for the dictatorship!!!

I just took a shit.

...and it would have been just as meaningful.

That is hardly a meaningful argument since taking shit is more meaningful than 99% of what you already do in your life.

Use some common sense. Do you really think that the governers of each state are really going to be advising when most people in washington believe that they dictate to the states what to do. More than likely Obama is going to order them what to do in their own states.

you have a screw loose and someone should keep their eye on you.:cuckoo:

You folks totally missed who would make up this council.

5 Republican Governors (Or less if there are any Independents that Obama can choose)

5 Democrat Governors

5 People who are appointed by the President. (They already work for him)

And 4 military Officers.

Nothing Biased about this council is there. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Hey peterbreath, here's a clue. If you're going to play a conservative on the interwebs, post intelligent shit so the rest of us don't get tainted by your moronic ODS posts. You keep posting crap responses like the one above........even after being shown the error of your ways. Bush signed a bill into law that required Obama to establish a govorner's council and you some how imagine this makes Obama a dictator and use terms like "more than likely" which means "I'm so totaly pulling paranoid thoughts out of my ass". Then you go on to say he should die. You're one angry and messed up ass. You're lucky I'm not a mod because you'd be gone for posting shit like that. You need to grow the hell up if you want to be taken seriously around here.

Forum List

Back