Prepare for more forclosures & down swing in housing

Well Republicans are killing all the good American jobs meaning no one can buy a home, meaning nobody need to buy home improvement supplies, Home Depot and Lowes goes out of business, more people out of work.

No property tax means larger classrooms, less teacher pay, meaning less purchasing power, meaning less money being made by companies, meaning less jobs created, meaning more unemployed and then the business dream of paying workers less meaning the vicious cycle keeps going until we are a third world country with everyone suffering.

You think the ghettos are bad in America now? Everywhere will be crime ridden and no one will be safe. The greatness of our country is that people work hard and get proper compensation for that work. When you don't compensate them for their work, they strike. If you don't live like they do or in the same field, you have no right to tell someone how much their job is worth.

Yes. It's all the Republican's fault. This is clearly not a non-partisan consequence resulting from the corruption and dishonesty in our own lives. This has nothing to do with our constant efforts to live beyond our means and lie about what we are capable of affording with our money or being dishonest in our business dealings and personal obligations.

This is all the fault of the big bad Republicans.

Well Republicans are killing all the good American jobs meaning no one can buy a home, meaning nobody need to buy home improvement supplies, Home Depot and Lowes goes out of business, more people out of work.

No property tax means larger classrooms, less teacher pay, meaning less purchasing power, meaning less money being made by companies, meaning less jobs created, meaning more unemployed and then the business dream of paying workers less meaning the vicious cycle keeps going until we are a third world country with everyone suffering.

You think the ghettos are bad in America now? Everywhere will be crime ridden and no one will be safe. The greatness of our country is that people work hard and get proper compensation for that work. When you don't compensate them for their work, they strike. If you don't live like they do or in the same field, you have no right to tell someone how much their job is worth.

Would you please stop the bullshit. Really...
Every one of your posts is whining and bitching.
Shut your piehole.

The federal government needs to get the hell out of the housing market.
The market needs to bottom out so it can rebound.
As long as government continues to interfere with the marketplace, the situation will never improve.
These fucking libs in charge think heavy handed government can fix everything. They are so wrong.
The problem with liberalism is it continues to do the same incorrect things and expecting a different result. It ain't gonna happen.

Would you please stop the bullshit. Really...
Every one of your posts is whining and bitching.
Shut your piehole.

QFT
That is one alternate reality where Republicans are single handedly responsible for every societal ill, despite Democratic control of government for the last 4 years.

FORGET that the government is abandoning the programs that were dsigned to sve people. They weren't very effective anyway.

But consider how many houses of people currently not behind in their payments are going to have to sell their homes as the price of gas and heating fuel climbs into the $4 and $5 a gallon range.

Naturally, these costs are eating into whatever little disposable income the working classes had.

So not only will the housing crises continue, but the economy as a whole is going to go into oil shock AGAIN.

Will we see still more layoffs? I think we will. And new hires are probably not going to be happening either, right?

And if the employment situation gets worse, what does that do to the median home price?

STAGLFATION is already with us, and I see nothing that's going to change that.

Housing prices are going DOWN folks.

Last edited:
The forclosures aren't just because of irresponsible people, assholes. Banks are in and losing lawsuits over their deceptiveness, and them losing tells me all that I need to know.

It's amazing to me that so many folks try so hard to stay in their severely-depreciated homes while they fall behind and more expensive terms kick in, wasting tens of thousands of dollars.

Drop the keys at the bank, find a rental and walk away.

It's amazing to me that so many folks try so hard to stay in their severely-depreciated homes while they fall behind and more expensive terms kick in, wasting tens of thousands of dollars.

People do that all the time.
I guess some people still have the quaint notion that if they promised something they should deliver on it. Also in a lot of places foreclosure (or deed in lieu) will end in bankruptcy as the banks sue for the deficiency.

Clearly not in large enough numbers.
I guess some people still have the quaint notion that if they promised something they should deliver on it.

With a bank:lol::lol: There's a word for those people: Fuckingmorons.

Also in a lot of places foreclosure (or deed in lieu) will end in bankruptcy as the banks sue for the deficiency.

And the problem here is...what exactly? If your that far behind in your mortgage, your credit is already trash.

According to The foundation of irresponsibility their membership is at a all time high.

Clearly not in large enough numbers.
I guess some people still have the quaint notion that if they promised something they should deliver on it.

With a bank:lol::lol: There's a word for those people: Fuckingmorons.

Also in a lot of places foreclosure (or deed in lieu) will end in bankruptcy as the banks sue for the deficiency.

And the problem here is...what exactly? If your that far behind in your mortgage, your credit is already trash.

Typical Lib: Screw everyone else, I've got mine.
You obviously know nothing about bankruptcy. Not surprising as I have yet to find something you do know something about.

So you don't have an honest bone in your body.

That's cool, if you want to believe that homeowners are foreclosing at record rates because if a spike in irresponsibility from homeowners go for it. I'm sure a 3rd grade class would like to here that. It's so easy to understand there is no need for specifics

Just scream, that'll shed light

It is just that... The banks lent to people, millions of people that is, that believed they were making a major investment and would cash out in the next 5-10 years and be filthy rich. What helped cause the meltdown was that middle class and lesser than middle class people were taking loans out for 200-600k to buy a home so they to could play in the gamble.

Now that things fall apart many people have found a way to dump their bad investment on others whether they want to or not.

The Bank bailout should have never happened, I believe we would be much much much better as of today... In fact the economy could possibly be booming. But rich people bailed out rich people who took a gamble and then found a way to dump their losses on others.

Yeah. It's amazing in a country that is based on Rule of Law, that some people actually take their legally binding contracts seriously.

Yeah. It's amazing in a country that is based on Rule of Law, that some people actually take their legally binding contracts seriously.

That legally-binding contract has two legally-binding options:

1. make your monthly payments to the bank and the bank allows you to remain in their property while slowly transferring ownership or, no less legal:

2. Quit making monthly payments to the banks and allow the bank to retain full possession of the property.

Option 2 is following the rule of law. Just because a bunch of corporate kneeknockers have convinced Americans it's wrong to employ option 2 doesn't make it so.

Home "owners" have no more moral obligation to the bank than the bank has to them...which is to say, quit feeling guilty and start walking.

Last edited:

That legally-binding contract has two legally-binding options:

1. make your monthly payments to the bank and the bank allows you to remain in their property while slowly transferring ownership or, no less legal:

2. Quit making monthly payments to the banks and allow the bank to retain full possession of the property.

Option 2 is following the rule of law. Just because a bunch of corporate kneeknockers have convinced Americans it's wrong to employ option 2 doesn't make it so.

Home "owners" have no more moral obligation to the bank than the bank has to them...which is to say, quit feeling guilty and start walking.

IF you own a house I dare you to just walk away and believe there is no long term damage done by that action...

It was the Government that bail out the Banks that took away their "long term damage."

There is no system created by "corporate kneeknockers" to make people feel bad about not paying their bills. "Government kneeknockers" created a system that if we don't bail out the banks we will morally fall apart.

Remember the what the Government said would happen if we didn't bail out corporations and banks? "IT HURTS YOU!" LOLZ....

The best thing that could have happened for the "little guy" is that corporations and banks were left to fail.

Forum List

Back