Preparations for the next election

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
OK

The libs are starting today concocting their cauldron of lies and deception for use in four more years. We all must merely study their lies so we can expose them when the time comes. The truth is on our side. Tax cuts grow the economy; we live in a world where evil exists and has armies which we must fight.

rtwngAvngr said:
OK

The libs are starting today concocting their cauldron of lies and deception for use in four more years. We all must merely study their lies so we can expose them when the time comes. The truth is on our side. Tax cuts grow the economy; we live in a world where evil exists and has armies which we must fight.
Have you seen the market? DOW futures/ are up about 130 points. When the markets open, it is going to be one grand day in the market! I bet we have a 200 point gain in the DOW. Shows you who Wall Street wanted to win!

I'm so freaking happy! I'm gonna gloat like a m*****f*****!

Two seats to look for in 2006. Hillary's set and We need to work to get Jumping Jims seat back.

Some trends I see developing over the next few years:

1) The Dems will react to this defeat by becoming even more bitter, leftist and extreme. This will NOT make them more attractive.

2) The traditional Main Stream Media will lose even more clout. FOX and the internet will dominate the news stream. It will be a lot harder for the Dems to get traction from forged documents, fake polls, etc.

3) Iraq and Afghanistan should be off the table and economic cycles portend a trend toward better economic conditions. OBL won't be around anymore.

4) There will be a LOT of Bush appointees to the Fed. Court making it much more difficult for the Dems to score points through the courts.

There are probably a lot of others that could be added to this list but, overall, the Repubs. should be able to handle Hillary if they manage the next 4 years OK.

Kentucky said:
Some trends I see developing over the next few years:

1) The Dems will react to this defeat by becoming even more bitter, leftist and extreme. This will NOT make them more attractive.

2) The traditional Main Stream Media will lose even more clout. FOX and the internet will dominate the news stream. It will be a lot harder for the Dems to get traction from forged documents, fake polls, etc.

3) Iraq and Afghanistan should be off the table and economic cycles portend a trend toward better economic conditions. OBL won't be around anymore.

4) There will be a LOT of Bush appointees to the Fed. Court making it much more difficult for the Dems to score points through the courts.

There are probably a lot of others that could be added to this list but, overall, the Repubs. should be able to handle Hillary if they manage the next 4 years OK.

Yes. and there are going to be bitter attacks on talk radio/ fox news/ the internet/ all the media the libs can't control. we're going to start hearing a lot of talk about, how "the media interferes with the political process" from totalitarian, thought control oriented, libs.

Would you like to make any predictions about 2008?

I'm thinking Obama is going to be trouble.

In our favor, however, will be Giuliani.

Any other rising stars we should be looking out for?

(I'm obviously not including Hillary here.)

clumzgirl said:

as long as the dems run northerners the can kiss their ass goodby

clumzgirl said:

I'm not sure that I see Obama as a factor in '08. The Dems can count on 90% of the black vote anyway so they have no incentive to have a black nominee. In fact, given that the Dems view all whites as racists, especially whites in the south (where the Dems obviously need more support), they will view a black as a net negative in votes.

Al Sharpton was one of the big scares in the Dem primary. They were concerned that he would get a block black vote which, in a 9-way primary, might be enough to win. That's why they put Carol Mosley-Brown in, to split the black vote and prevent a black from getting the nomination. If Obama ran, I would expect the Dems to do something similar.

I wouldn't be suprised if there's a push for a constitutional amendment so Arnold can run for President. I don't know how I feel about that, but I have time to think. 4 more years to be precise!

I wouldn't be suprised if there's a push for a constitutional amendment so Arnold can run for President. I don't know how I feel about that, but I have time to think. 4 more years to be precise!

Isn't Arnold a bit liberal for a Republican? I suppose he'd appeal to more moderates, but I'm not sure I could get behind him. Besides, his past is too shady.

clumzgirl said:
Isn't Arnold a bit liberal for a Republican? I suppose he'd appeal to more moderates, but I'm not sure I could get behind him. Besides, his past is too shady.

What's in his past?

Wasn't he a womanizer or something? I seem to remember that when he first came to America (this was way before I was born so I'm going on what I think I've heard) he was into drugs and women. I'll have to do more research...

clumzgirl said:
Wasn't he a womanizer or something? I seem to remember that when he first came to America (this was way before I was born so I'm going on what I think I've heard) he was into drugs and women. I'll have to do more research...

Doesn't matter. You know what? Bush was a cokehead. I know someone who knew him back when. But he cuts my taxes and will defend the nation.

Forum List

Back