Premonitions: satan's language?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
My friend has premonitions. He saw a nice tree then he said it will be crushed, and next day a car crashed into it. Then in the hotel he saw this drinking glass in the room, next day his gf broke it accidentally. Then he saw this other guy's grandmother wave him off at her gate, and she died next week.

He knows he has premonitions, and he finds them satanic. Are premonitions the language of Satan? And how to stop them once the premonition occurred before reality makes them real?

My friend has premonitions. He saw a nice tree then he said it will be crushed, and next day a car crashed into it. Then in the hotel he saw this drinking glass in the room, next day his gf broke it accidentally. Then he saw this other guy's grandmother wave him off at her gate, and she died next week.

He knows he has premonitions, and he finds them satanic. Are premonitions the language of Satan? And how to stop them once the premonition occurred before reality makes them real?

Of course not. First of all there is no "Satan". That's a bullshit monster-under-the-bed story invented by those trying to sell a competing product named "God".

A premonition is a positive thing. It's a forewarning. The one I remember best is a vision of a truck barrelling around a corner that came in a near-alpha state.... I snapped up and realized I was dozing on my sofa, not even driving. But a day or two later, that truck arrived, and I was ready for it because I was expecting it.

Nothing in the world "Satanic" about that.

I don't get the connection between the broken glass and "this other guy's grandmother". At all.

Also not sure I've ever seen a car "crush" a tree. Usually the tree wins that one.

No, I do not believe premonitions are satanic. I've had a couple of premonitions in my time, but not quite the type you describe. What interests me about premonitions is that they seem to ride the coattails of strong emotion. I don't know, but I have wondered if certain emotions can send out a type of ripple effect that not only extends forward from a point in time, but also backwards--and the emotion hits before the event actually occurs? I don't know. Premonitions are a strange phenomenon, but nothing in what you describe, and certainly nothing that I have experienced myself, remotely qualifies as satanic.

Are premonitions supernatural in nature, or is it just that people sometimes subconsciously perceive a probable outcome?

Forum List

Back