premonition

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
have you ever had a premonition? i had one, it was like a picture in my head. i keep imaging driving up on a dead body in the road.this went on for a few weeks and one night on my way to town it happened, there was a woman hadhit a man as he crossed the highway, then she pulled of into the parking lot and left him laying. well i swerved to miss the body and almost wrecked myself. after that night my image i had went away.

Last edited:
Yep several my first was when I was 6 years old. I asked my father if he was ever in an accident, he replied "NO" I then said well you will tonight. He smacked me and I had no idea why because I just knew it was truth what I was saying. The next morning I saw my dad's head all wrapped up in bandages and asked "What happened Daddy" He got in a car accident that night.

I also knew someone who had cancer and saw their death!!!! A month later that person got the dreaded news of their cancer and a month later they died. I at least got to comfort her in what I saw with her dying.

I foresaw a car accident but I thought it was my boys because this one wasn't very clear. I kept them from driving our car for a week. Turned out 3 or it was 4 days later 3 boys in their CLASS died in a car accident after school on the way home. Hit a tree.

Other small ones.

At first years ago my husband use to just roll his eyes. He learned quick, therefore now he listens but said to me...if you see my death don't tell me.

I've had two remote viewings while awake...still freaking me out about them because I didn't know what was going on, and even tried to block it. Very strong, I wasn't able to help locate the two missing persons but I was able to give enough information to validate I'm on to something. Families had asked me to try and get more but I don't do that. Mainly because I won't force it, if it is meant for me to see I'll see it...if not, I don't trust opening doors so to speak.

Anyway...I shared a lot and do not care to elaborate. Just not comfortable because I don't understand it.

something came to me yesterday, I wrote it down..not sure because this one wasn't strong and since I don't understand it I just don't trust myself still to this day even though I have had validation. I'll hold this but I wrote it down, showed it to my husband and best friend via email. We will see.

Terry---have you ever Astral traveled? Do you do remote writings? Have you seen the movie "The Ohers" starring Nicole Kidman? If so, what did you think of it?

If you would prefer to take this to PMs, I would be happy to oblige and share some of my own experiences--which I am hesitant to share here publicly for reasons I am sure you understand. :D

*hug*

Don't let what you don't understand scare you.....ok? You will understand it in proper time. Ask your spirit guides/guardian angels for help....

Terry---have you ever Astral traveled? Do you do remote writings? Have you seen the movie "The Ohers" starring Nicole Kidman? If so, what did you think of it?

If you would prefer to take this to PMs, I would be happy to oblige and share some of my own experiences--which I am hesitant to share here publicly for reasons I am sure you understand. :D

*hug*

Don't let what you don't understand scare you.....ok? You will understand it in proper time. Ask your spirit guides/guardian angels for help....
I have never seen that movie but astral travel I have no idea if it was a vivid dream or astral travel. I know about it, but I don't know how to control it and when I did attempt to meditate to control it I had a very bad experience so therefore I don't attempt to use any so called Ability.

If you like to share your experience in a PM I have no problem with sharing.

*hug*

I have never seen that movie but astral travel I have no idea if it was a vivid dream or astral travel. I know about it, but I don't know how to control it and when I did attempt to meditate to control it I had a very bad experience so therefore I don't attempt to use any so called Ability.

If you like to share your experience in a PM I have no problem with sharing.

Check PMs. :D

Forum List

Back