Pregnant women are hot!

Theres this girl where I work thats 3 months pregnant and she just seems to radiate sexiness, her body is just so thick and nice now and I am very much attracted to her, anyone else think pregnant women are hot?

Two things about pregnant women.

1. You can't get them pregnant.
2. You know they put out.

That's part of what makes them hot/sexy/beautiful.
Both times my wife was pregnant, I thought she was just absolutely gorgeous.

Very true sir! :thup:

I dont think that the women with the big belly in the image is real (I mean the belly ) I think it is Photoshopped or else she is carrying a quadruplets

I dont think that the women with the big belly in the image is real (I mean the belly ) I think it is Photoshopped or else she is carrying a quadruplets

Actually she had 8 babies in there, definately not a good example of a beautiful pregnant woman. She has to look like saggy hell now.:puke:

Last edited:
Theres this girl where I work thats 3 months pregnant and she just seems to radiate sexiness, her body is just so thick and nice now and I am very much attracted to her, anyone else think pregnant women are hot?

Bigger tits and lots of female hormones.

I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head, sex with a pregnant chick is really good too.

octuplets-mom-belly-01.jpg

Sexy? Really?
Wasn't she carrying something like 15 kids in there?

Ahhhh, you see.......I'm veiwing this from work and the company's web filter blocks a lot of pictures. All I saw was a question of "sexy? Really?" as a general question of pregnant women being sexy. I didn't know you had octomom's picture posted. 8 instead of 1 is kind of an extreme example of a pregnant don't you think?

Hey the OP was "Pregnant women are hot" There was no qualifier.

Well beauty is obviously in the eye of the beholder.

There is nothing attractive to me about an obviously pregnant woman.

Actress Demi Moore did a nude shot for the cover of a magazine, when she was 8 months pregnant with her first child.
I can't for the life of me tho, remember what damn magazine it was for........anyway, I saw the cover and I thought she looked quite lovely........she had her arms placed in the right spots....one arm across her breasts and the other across her pubic area.
Her belly was quite large...and while I wouldn't say it was sexy, I thought it was tastefully done and again, she looked lovely~

I got hit on a lot when I was pregnant...The weirdest was this guy who was nineteen or twenty, I was twenty six at the time. We were hanging out at a friends, and he was someone's little brother. He was this total skate boarder punk, but must have had something for pregnant chics. LOL
I even got hit on when I was ginormous at nine months pregnant.. I went out one night to a drag show because my friend was in town, a lesbian hit on me, and a guy told me we should hang out after I have the baby. LOL

I got hit on a lot when I was pregnant...The weirdest was this guy who was nineteen or twenty, I was twenty six at the time. We were hanging out at a friends, and he was someone's little brother. He was this total skate boarder punk, but must have had something for pregnant chics. LOL
I even got hit on when I was ginormous at nine months pregnant.. I went out one night to a drag show because my friend was in town, a lesbian hit on me, and a guy told me we should hang out after I have the baby. LOL

Pregnant women are very attractive.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back