Pregnant women are hot!

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Richmond VA
Theres this girl where I work thats 3 months pregnant and she just seems to radiate sexiness, her body is just so thick and nice now and I am very much attracted to her, anyone else think pregnant women are hot?

I don't know about "hot" my friend - I would say "Beautiful" is more accurate. My wife, gorgeous as she is (was, and forever shall be) was absolutely RADIANT during her two pregnancies. She's still radiant - don't get me wrong!!

She's prettier today than the day I met her in '84!

I don't know about "hot" my friend - I would say "Beautiful" is more accurate. My wife, gorgeous as she is (was, and forever shall be) was absolutely RADIANT during her two pregnancies. She's still radiant - don't get me wrong!!

She's prettier today than the day I met her in '84!

I think beautiful is the right word, from what I noticed her body is shaping out very nicely and she just seems to radiate this sexiness now, I thought she looked good before but she looks better now for sure. Figures that shes married.:doubt:

When I was pregnant with my first child, I was 16....and so my body was still a young one, and my belly was the hugest thing on me ~LoL~
I remember walking one day, in front of my home, and a car load of guys drove by and one of them yelled at me "Too much of a good thing"
I just laughed.
I think pregnant women have a GLOW...they radiate happiness *smiles*....which makes them beautiful!

Theres this girl where I work thats 3 months pregnant and she just seems to radiate sexiness, her body is just so thick and nice now and I am very much attracted to her, anyone else think pregnant women are hot?

I've seen enough of your posts to know that you could leave 'pregnant' out of the thread title and it would be just as true for you!

You just keep on keepin' on!

octuplets-mom-belly-01.jpg

Sexy? Really?

Just for the first 3-5 months.

But yeah, I love the glow that they put off.

Just for the first 3-5 months.

But yeah, I love the glow that they put off.

The glow of a hot woman after a couple champagne cocktails is just as sexy if not more.

yeahh they are beautify it is the hormone thing , it is hormone that makes them beautiful.

The left thinks preganat women are hot? Maybe there is some kind of psychological connection with the left's insatiable quest to kill the unborn but then again Bill Clinton thought an Egyptian mummy was hot.

The left thinks preganat women are hot? Maybe there is some kind of psychological connection with the left's insatiable quest to kill the unborn but then again Bill Clinton thought an Egyptian mummy was hot.

That doesn't make any motherfuckin sense son, get to steppin.

That doesn't make any motherfuckin sense son, get to steppin.

Hard to put politics into this topic.

I agree. Preggos are hot.

Two things about pregnant women.

1. You can't get them pregnant.
2. You know they put out.

That's part of what makes them hot/sexy/beautiful.
Both times my wife was pregnant, I thought she was just absolutely gorgeous.

Forum List

Back