Pregnant Woman With Shotgun Thwarts Burglars

Crackerjack

Too sick for a cure
Dec 6, 2011
Somalia
Pregnant Woman With Shotgun Thwarts Burglars

COON RAPIDS, Minn. (WCCO) — It’s the last thing two burglary suspects expected to hear when they broke into a Coon Rapids home. From within the house came the unmistakable sound of a pump shotgun. At the other end of that gun was a 22-year-old woman who is nine weeks pregnant.

The young woman asked not to be identified because the two suspects are still at large. However, she says when the men ignored her barking pit bull and black lab, and broke through a kitchen door, she had no other choice but to chamber a round into the 12-gauge shotgun.

There’s perhaps no other sound that commands as much respect and fear. The young woman at the business end of that gun was home alone and prepared to protect herself.

[...]
Those are some very lucky burglars. About every other pregnant woman I've been around would have blown both of them away with the shotgun, then gone on to beating their corpses with the buttstock until the cops showed up and pulled her off them.

Y'all pregnant bitches is crazy. :cuckoo:

whats crazy about protecting yourself....i am just glad she wasnt so big that the kick would bother her.....and yea the sobs ignored her dogs and they were coming in.....hell chambering it should have been followed by emptying it into their asses....

whats crazy about protecting yourself....i am just glad she wasnt so big that the kick would bother her.....and yea the sobs ignored her dogs and they were coming in.....hell chambering it should have been followed by emptying it into their asses....
Nothing crazy about it at all. I'm just saying pregnant women are crazy in general, and I'm surprised she didn't empty some shells in their direction.

Forum List

Back