Pregnant Bigfoot Shot near McNary, AZ

slackjawed

Self deported
Sep 27, 2008
15th congressional district of Arizona
WMICentral - Top story of 2009: Biscardi: Bigfoot 'shot' near McNary

This guy is famous, says he 'shot' a bigfoot near McNary, AZ.
He shot a pict6ure, it's in the picture at the link provided.

My local paper is having a poll to determine the story of the year.
I sure would like this bigfoot story to be the winner.
Please go to the link and vote in the poll on the left side.

I am surprised the right to life groups haven't condemed him, she was pregnant, allegedly.

I know one of the editors at the newspaper, she has assured me that this story won't win.
Help me to make this the winning story in the white mountains of Arizona for 2009.

I am surprised the right to life groups haven't condemed him, she was pregnant, allegedly.

I know one of the editors at the newspaper, she has assured me that this story won't win.
Help me to make this the winning story in the white mountains of Arizona for 2009.

Done...but you got a loong way to go. Looks like people prefer REAL homicide.

I added my vote to your cause, Slack.

Doesn't look good for your horse though, Bro. Looks like a negligent homicide plea is just better drama in Hickville.

If you SEE bigfoot. SHOOT bigfoot, then drag his carcass to the nearest museum and SELL bigfoot. That's the only way anyone is going to believe you actually SAW bigfoot.

fuzzy pictures don't count.

Done for me too. Real homicide is right.

What did they do with the body?? Or was is Bigfoot just wounded and ran like hell??

well, his photo is hanging on that presentation board in front of him.
The WMI has seen them and decided that we don't need a closer look. It fits their MO, check out the archives for coverage on the 8 year old boy that shot his father and the father's friend and see what I mean. BTW- this 'newspaper' provides 'coverage' for about a quarter of the state. The eastern counties, Navajo and Apache are very large and sparsely populated.
See why I want the bigfoot story to be voted the biggest of the year.

Done for me too. Real homicide is right.

What did they do with the body?? Or was is Bigfoot just wounded and ran like hell??

The "shooting" was done with a camera. Another example of the fine reporting done by my local newspaper.
The bigfoot hunter would of had to buy a tribal hunting permit, a tribal firearm permit and hire a guide to hunt big game on the rez.
Vote bigfoot! Vote often!

Note to the crack, hard hitting journalists at the WMI: Um, ever think to include the guy's photos in your story? Just a thought.

Thanks, blastoff. I was afraid it was just me who didn't see them.:eusa_shifty:

The best statement the can be sent to the crack hard hitting journalists at the WMI would be to vote the best story of the year as bigfoot.
Imagine at a gathering of journalists, if the wmi reporters attend any, telling others that "our biggest story of the year was about bigfoot".

Forum List

Back