Predictions?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
thoughts on or your own?

http://www.dailypundit.com/archives/014656.php#014656

July 29, 2004

A Few Off-the-Cuff Predictions
1. The Easter Kerry will get no more than a four-point "Bunny Hop" in the polls coming out of the Con-vention.

2. Islamofascists will pull off some sort of atrocity in Athens, and forcibly remind Americans of who the real enemy is. More Americans, of course, will be paying attention to the Olympics than the political campaign, so the attack will be doubly shocking. It will also signal the final death knell for the Kerry campaign as America at last gets serious, and decides it needs a serious President, not a waffling lightweight leftist.

3. The Official Prediction: Bush 58%, Kerry 42 % of the two-party vote.

4. Daschle defeated.

5. By the end of the year, in a flood of recriminations, the left-most sector of the Democrats will split and form a new party. The most interesting thing about the event will be watching the mainstream liberal media try to figure out what it thinks about it.

6. Dick Cheney will not serve a second term as Vice President.

7. Late this year, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger will begin the process of pushing forward an initiative to reduce the California Legislature to part-time status.

8. By Christmas, mysterious "insurgents" will be fanning the flames of open rebellion in Iran.

9. One of the Big Three - Dead Osama, One-Eyed Omar, or Ayman al-Zawahiri - will be revealed to be either captured or in a corpse-like condition.

10. YGB will admit he voted for George W. Bush

Posted at 09:34 PM, July 29, 2004

1. The Easter Kerry will get no more than a four-point "Bunny Hop" in the polls coming out of the Con-vention.
I'll buy that for a dollar
2. Islamofascists will pull off some sort of atrocity in Athens, and forcibly remind Americans of who the real enemy is. More Americans, of course, will be paying attention to the Olympics than the political campaign, so the attack will be doubly shocking. It will also signal the final death knell for the Kerry campaign as America at last gets serious, and decides it needs a serious President, not a waffling lightweight leftist.
There probably will be an attack somewhere, I can only hope Americans see the light
3. The Official Prediction: Bush 58%, Kerry 42 % of the two-party vote.
Bush 61 - al-Kerry 39
4. Daschle defeated.
5. By the end of the year, in a flood of recriminations, the left-most sector of the Democrats will split and form a new party. The most interesting thing about the event will be watching the mainstream liberal media try to figure out what it thinks about it.
6. Dick Cheney will not serve a second term as Vice President.
Only if he has major health issues
7. Late this year, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger will begin the process of pushing forward an initiative to reduce the California Legislature to part-time status.
8. By Christmas, mysterious "insurgents" will be fanning the flames of open rebellion in Iran.
Probably in the works already
9. One of the Big Three - Dead Osama, One-Eyed Omar, or Ayman al-Zawahiri - will be revealed to be either captured or in a corpse-like condition.
10. YGB will admit he voted for George W. Bush
Who the hell is YGB?

Love your responses, Jihad this! On #10, he used to have a blog, but seems not to anymore. He's a regular poster on Daily Pundit, very left!

Forum List

Back