Predictions

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
As the good news from Iraq makes it more and more clear that the war is going better and better -- indeed, that we are winning, and that we will win, so long as we continue to do what we're doing -- I have two predictions:

-The 'Cut and Run', 'Get us Out Now', 'The War is Lost' left will do everything they can to try to take credit for it.

-Their first attempt at this will be to argue that they forced Bush to implement the surge; that said surge was -their- plan to achieve victory.

I also predict that the same people will swing more and more pro-war as public opinion swings in that direction.

Would you care to predict anything regarding actual aspects of iraq?

We can make this a sticky and get a whole years worth of fun in before the next election...

if Bush won't give a timeline then perhaps his followers will....

ahh....

grandstand bravado instead of anything worth further consideration.

gotcha.

where was the strawman? Your "predictions" have the profoundness of a toy in a cracker jack box.

Wipe the dust off of those testicles and step up to the plate predicting something worth considering. The issue, if thats what you are calling it, wasn't put to me. But, Im sure, Nostradamus is shaking in his coffin with masterful predictions like yours hitting the intertubes anyway..

where was the strawman?
And now, mock stupidity.
Well, maybe not...

Your "predictions" have the profoundness of a toy in a cracker jack box.
I wasn't trying to be profound, I was trying to start an intelligent discussion regarding the poliical implications of success in Iraq, specifically dealing with how the surrender monkeys would try to spin their way out of the hole they have dug.
Then -you- showed up, destroying the chances of that...

If you want to troll for predictions on what will happen in Iraq so you can beat them down (anyone remember seeing a strawman?), then start your own topic -- leave the adults alone.

And now, mock stupidity.
Well, maybe not...

By all means quote me. OR, stand there with shit in your diaper... your call.

I wasn't trying to be profound, I was trying to start an intelligent discussion regarding the poliical implications of success in Iraq.
Then -you- showed up, destroying the chances of that...

No, I showed up and started laughing at your redstate.com attempt at humor. INTELLIGENT? well, at least you've got that humor thing down to a science.

If you want to troll for predictions on what will happen in Iraq so you can beat them down (anyone remember seeing a strawman?), then start your own topic -- leave the adults alone.

The thread said predictions. Sorry, I thought you might have the gonadular fortitude to predict more than an ann coulter cream dream. Indeed, I hear screaming strawman at the slightest challenge is an effective dodging method when cracker jack toys are the epitome of what your thread has to offer.

By all means quote me. OR, stand there with shit in your diaper
Better in my diaper than that which fills your head.

Troll-1.jpg

oh THAT sure was a zinger.

Like I said, quote me or stand there and cry. It's too bad you'd rather sniffle over boogeyman strawmen rather than predict something worth reading about. You know, like something viable regarding Iraq... I guess in some circles mudslinging and giving ann coulter an erection counts as interesting political debate.

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to apologize for Shogun's immaturity.
Apparently he cannot help himself. Given that, I have him back on ignore and shall not have anything else to say to him.

In any event, if anyone would like to discuss the predictions I laid out, I would be happy to entertain your thoughts.

You made the accusation.. back it up.

Ridiculing your inability to do so is hardly a strawman. Shall I post the definition of Strawman for you?

I am addressing the issue of the thread. I asked for predictions that has a lil more to it than ann coulter's erection reading. You scrambled away while pinting fingers. Show me how giant the big brain of yours is and predict something a bit more relevant than this months happy meal toy.

:thup:

I heard a radio report that put forward the view that while Baghdad is definitely more peaceful these days that the fighting has been ratchted up elsewhere as the insurgents get out of Baghdad to avoid the increased troops numbers.

Forum List

Back