Predictions

One party rule will come to an end in November.

An Obama inner circle member will be forced to resign over the Sestak scandal.

The problem here is that the people Obama offered jobs to were actually qualified for those jobs.

Republicans might employ the son of a staffer they had been fucking to keep everyone quiet, but it's not the same. Americans didn't really care about those Republican scandals.

Americans are worried about the economy Republicans ruined. Americans are concerned about the Republican policy of "Drill Baby Drill" and how much more destruction they could cause if given the chance. Americans are concerned about the Republican policy of having to pay for Iraq while letting this country go to hell.

whether they are qualified or not is irrelevant. It's still illegal to bribe a candidate for high office in order to influence an election.

Thus far, there is zero proof that it even happened. But you people have this all locked up and are drafting impeachment papers already. Must be the Sestak thingie is the talking point du jour on right wing noise machines today?

I predict, God willing, the wife and I will be heading to Phoenix from Philadelphia in July!! And the round trip tickets are, WOWOW, cheap! $280 each, so far. What a great price. Canceled our trip to San Diego for obvious reasons discussed in USMB but have some friends in Scottsdale. Kind of looking forward to this, haven't seen them for a long while.

I wish we had moved to Arizona when we left San Diego driving to the N/E for a TEMPORARY 6 month stay, that was 49 years ago. We even looked at homes on and near Camelback when they were a lot less than they are now.

Bad news/good news: Philadelphia in July is usually hot and humid, so you'll be spending a lot of time in air-conditioned stores and great restaurants* and delis serving up the best cheesesteak sandwiches in the entire world, so you will spend all that money you saved on air fare.

*Try the snapper soup (turtle soup) at Bookbinders.

I want to start this thread with the hopes of just keeping it to predictions and the discussion of the stated predictions and the discussion of any predictions that come true. This thread doesn't need to end... lets keep it to somewhat immediate predictions involving current events.. ie Obama oil spill, possible Job Scandal, Legislative bills... etc... whatever it might be.

Lets have some fun with this.

I predict that the boston celtics will lose 4 straight to orlando and join this years boston bruins as one of the few teams EVER to have a 3-0 lead and then lose 4 straight

I predict that glenn beck will continue to refer to obama and all liberals and democrats as nazis

I predict that conservatives everywhere will continue to demonize liberals and democrats and then whine when liberals and democrats demonize THEM in return

I predict that the next time liberals stop conservative christians from using our public schools as christian evangelical indoctrination centers conservatives on this board will say;
"liberals attack us simply for expressing our belief in god!"

republicans will claim the census is bias when the figures are released....much uproar ...any states losing reps will sue.

on the oil....it will continue to be an enviromental disaster

tea party will lose favor as conservative realize its draining gop money and voters....but will they realize it in time?

*yawn*

I predict that USMB will see a big surge in membership the closer we get to November. And that many, if not all of us will still be here bitching, complaining, debating and laughing.

Forum List

Back