Predictions

Nonelitist

Rookie
Jan 22, 2010
I want to start this thread with the hopes of just keeping it to predictions and the discussion of the stated predictions and the discussion of any predictions that come true. This thread doesn't need to end... lets keep it to somewhat immediate predictions involving current events.. ie Obama oil spill, possible Job Scandal, Legislative bills... etc... whatever it might be.

Lets have some fun with this.

This year's deficit will be higher than last year's deficit, when the actual tally is counted.

GM will go public, and a great many Big Government Cronies (including the UAW) will privatize the profits for which taxpayers took the risk.

I want to start this thread with the hopes of just keeping it to predictions and the discussion of the stated predictions and the discussion of any predictions that come true. This thread doesn't need to end... lets keep it to somewhat immediate predictions involving current events.. ie Obama oil spill, possible Job Scandal, Legislative bills... etc... whatever it might be.

Lets have some fun with this.

I think they're going to stop the gusher this week.

The completion of the census will be delayed in order to keep as many people on the temp payroll as possible.

republicans will claim the census is bias when the figures are released....much uproar ...any states losing reps will sue.

on the oil....it will continue to be an enviromental disaster

tea party will lose favor as conservative realize its draining gop money and voters....but will they realize it in time?

The completion of the census will be delayed in order to keep as many people on the temp payroll as possible.

no nrfu ri will begin soon...that has to be the last leg....what can they do next...

nrfu ri...are the people (like me) who go out and check the nrfu enumators work with non respondants

• Banned
The Sestak job scandal will morph into something larger and more serious.

The GOP will retake enough seats to let the congress actually govern, instead of the puppet-show we see from both sides right now. But it's unlikely they'll get a majority in either house. Senate maybe, Congress certainly not.

The Sestak thing will fade just like every other fake scandal that Obama's had so far.

The economy will recover, but unemployment will stay around 10% this year.

Everything will more or less stay the same.

BO will get two more wasteful bills passed before he is impeached

On what grounds? You see that statement makes no sense because "wasteful" bills would be those passed by Democrats, correct? Then it would be the same Democrats who would vote to impeach him? Uh huh...

Anyone who has answered the census knows it's biased. Every single question asked if you were hispanic.. doh..

Senator Rubio..

Republicans take back the house and the senate and obie wan pretends he wanted to work with them all along..

On what grounds? You see that statement makes no sense because "wasteful" bills would be those passed by Democrats, correct? Then it would be the same Democrats who would vote to impeach him? Uh huh...

Not necessarily, BO gets 2 bills passed before mid-term elections, republicans get a majority in House and Senate and Impeach BO, simple plan, of course I am not Kreskin :razz:

Not necessarily, BO gets 2 bills passed before mid-term elections, republicans get a majority in House and Senate and Impeach BO, simple plan, of course I am not Kreskin :razz:

You might want to check your math there, buddy.

Even if all the Senate races went to the republicans, they'd still be short the 2/3 majority needed to impeach. Plus, there's the lack of impeachable offenses.

But keep hoping, brother!

You might want to check your math there, buddy.

Even if all the Senate races went to the republicans, they'd still be short the 2/3 majority needed to impeach. Plus, there's the lack of impeachable offenses.

But keep hoping, brother!

I suppose that would depend on whether Rep. Sestak stops hiding what he knows.

Forum List

Back