Predictions. What Will Obama Call The San Bernardino Shooting? "Workplace Accident"?

The comments from the Democrat Clown Car. You be the judge of who is stupid. :(

Presidential Candidates Respond to San Bernardino Shooting

Damn, it's embarrassing how all of the Republican candidates are jumping to conclusions and making attacks...so divisive.:eusa_whistle:

Obama, Hillary....and the Dem Clown show will be walking back their comments of today regarding the California shooting for weeks if not months.

Hillary and Obama have done major damage to themselves. So quick to exploit a tragedy and have their stupid conclusions blow up in their face. Morons. :(

Last edited:

Damn, it's embarrassing how all of the Republican candidates are jumping to conclusions and making attacks...so divisive.:eusa_whistle:

Obama, Hillary....and the Dem Clown show will be walking their comments of today regarding the California shooting for weeks if not months.

Hillary and Obama have done major damage to themselves. So quick to exploit a tragedy and have their stupid conclusions blow up in their face. Morons. :(

Can we just go bury our head in the clouds?? Wait, clouds are bigger killers than terrorists.:shock:

The Loons at MSNBC are in fact going with "Workplace Violence."

And, it looks like one of the Killer Lunatic Muslims was working in the environmental area, so global warming, er, climate change, is going to be a causal factor in this tragedy as well.

Its how Liberals think.

Last edited:

Obama, Hillary....and the Dem Clown show will be walking their comments of today regarding the California shooting for weeks if not months.

Can we just go bury our head in the clouds?? Wait, clouds are bigger killers than terrorists.:shock:

According to Obama.........AAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAHHHHHHhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cloud-07.jpg

According to Obama.........AAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAHHHHHHhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cloud-07.jpg

I'm glad Bob Ross is not alive to see this...no more happy clouds.:(

The suck a$$, kiss a$$ politicially correct progressives have only one response to terrorism.... Appeasement

muslime terrorists i presume, those guys are committed to chop off your head (it's in the koran.., yaa knoe that emergency toilet paper) if you refuse allahaha or moohamad<--------<<<< "THAT J.V. team"??

Wow the same left who just a few days ago were blaming Christians and pro life supporters for the Planned Parenthood attack are now jumping on the right for jumping to conculsions about who is responsible for this shooting. When there are incidents like these how about everyone waiting for facts instead of jumping to whatever conculsion happens to fit their political agenda?

It will be called an act of workplace violence because this was clearly a revenge killing for someone who felt wronged by his co-workers.

It will also be called terrorism because I'm betting it will come to light that the shooter was a Muslim who had conflict at the workplace because he was a Muslim.

This tragedy will have something for everybody to distort.

And I don't think the gun nutters will have to worry because this will be a Muslim story not a gun story. Even if it comes out that this was work place violence (as opposed to religious/political), the shooter's name is a "win" for FOX, Rush and the Republicans. Regardless of what the truth is, the Right will turn this into a political victory before the dead are buried and all the facts are gathered.

The Washington Times and Sean Hannity are already fully playing the Muslim/terrorism card.

Last edited:
Wow the same left who just a few days ago were blaming Christians and pro life supporters for the Planned Parenthood attack

And we were completely correct. Because when 100% of clinic shooters have been Christian terrorists, it is logical to assume a clinic shooter is another Christian terrorist.

In contrast, the right had their own blame stories, all of which were all hilariously wrong.

are now jumping on the right for jumping to conculsions about who is responsible for this shooting.

No, we're jumping on you for making _stupid_ conclusions. If you were making intelligent conclusions, nobody would have a problem with that.

When there are incidents like these how about everyone waiting for facts instead of jumping to whatever conculsion happens to fit their political agenda?

When the sun goes down, I conclude it will be dark. When a clinic is shot up, I conclude it's a Christian terrorist. I won't stop using common sense just because it offends you.

Wow the same left who just a few days ago were blaming Christians and pro life supporters for the Planned Parenthood attack

And we were completely correct. Because when 100% of clinic shooters have been Christian terrorists, it is logical to assume a clinic shooter is another Christian terrorist.

In contrast, the right had their own blame stories, all of which were all hilariously wrong.

are now jumping on the right for jumping to conculsions about who is responsible for this shooting.

No, we're jumping on you for making _stupid_ conclusions. If you were making intelligent conclusions, nobody would have a problem with that.

When there are incidents like these how about everyone waiting for facts instead of jumping to whatever conculsion happens to fit their political agenda?

When the sun goes down, I conclude it will be dark. When a clinic is shot up, I conclude it's a Christian terrorist. I won't stop using common sense just because it offends you.
I do love when you fools prove my point thank you for making my case so brilliantly with your paint by the numbers talking points response.

Forum List

Back