Predictions on today's primary.

But sorry, man. Two guys having sex.. yuck. There's a natural male revulsion to that which has nothing to do with 'bigotry".

No not bigotry...it's the definition of homophobia though.
Why think about the subject if it causes revulsion? I do not dwell on liver & onions. Homophobia remains a significant problem in the United States.

Well, no, but if you want to call it that, have at it.

I mean, you guys have been doing the brainwashing for 20 years now, and mostly, people still find that kind of icky, really.

Not just old people like me.

LOL..."I'm not a homophobe or a bigot but you guys brainwash and are icky". Sure, dude...you're not homophobic at all...

Miriam Webster:

irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

whenever i see two people, the first thing i do is imagine them having sex

that's normal, right?

:lmao:

Another Banana morning Del?

LOL..."I'm not a homophobe or a bigot but you guys brainwash and are icky". Sure, dude...you're not homophobic at all...

Miriam Webster:

irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

whenever i see two people, the first thing i do is imagine them having sex

that's normal, right?

:lmao:

Another Banana morning Del?

plantains, actually

i'm a size queen ;)

There are several factors going on in Michigan.

The enthusiasm of social conservatives vs. the lack of enthusiasm for establishment republicans.

Wanting to wrap this up vs. hoping for a brokered convention or getting other people in.

How many Democrats actually show up to vote for Santorum just to screw with the GOP.
Are you one of them, Joe? :lol:

NO, I'm a Republican who doesn't like the fact Wall Street and the Mormon cult is attempting to hijack my party.

Romney is a piece of shit, and I hope he loses.
In other words you're a bigot that doesn't know that Wall Street supports Democrats as much Republicans
Tell me. Of the field of GOP candidates, who would you support over obama?

Once again, you really think that just doesn't remind people why they think gays are kind of icky...

Only the homophobic ones. Most everyone else just thinks it's funny as hell. Did you see Frothy's actual ad where a Rawmoney look-a-like is shooting Santorum at Santorum?

Funny shit (pun intended)]

Well, the minds of most people didn't go there. I think it kind of says something that yours did.

One more time, if this becomes an election about social issues, Obama is going to have a much harder time.

When the GOP runs social/cultural conservatives, they win.

When they run guys like McCain and Dole and now Romney who avoid that, they lose.

When they run the candidates the Media pick for them they loose. Look what the media does to anyone they see as a threat to obama. Cain, Perry, Gingrich and now Santorum, all savaged, all while leaving Romney basically alone. The same tactic got us Dole and McCain and will likely get us Romney. While all three are superior to what the DNC put up, they all lack charisma and the balls to stand up to Democrats.
Media will continue to destroy Conservative candidates until we dutifully select their choice. At that point, they can concentrate their efforts on destroying just one man.
The GOP would do better to abandon the primary system and select it's candidate at their convention. It would give the Media less time for character assassination.

But sorry, man. Two guys having sex.. yuck. There's a natural male revulsion to that which has nothing to do with 'bigotry".

I think you need to get a better grasp of what homophobia is before trying to define it.

I am not a homophobe, but I am turned off at the thought of sex with another man.

But it doesnmt change the fact that nearly half of my ushers at my wedding were gay....and that was back in the 80's.

I am not a fatophobe, but I am turned off at the thought of sex with a fat woman

But that doesnt change the fact that my closest friends come in all sizes.

Toss out that homophobe word at the wrong time and it takes away from the cause.

NO, I'm a Republican who doesn't like the fact Wall Street and the Mormon cult is attempting to hijack my party.

In other words you're a bigot that doesn't know that Wall Street supports Democrats as much Republicans

you dont really believe he is a republican....do you?

No, it's not.

Its a heterexual males' natural revolution.

I actually find gay people more likely to be somebody I like than I do for straights.

But the thought of gay male sex I also find somewhat revolting.

I just don't CARE if others like it.

Homophobes hate gays.

And in my experience the worst homophobes of all are CLOSETED GAY MEN.

There are several factors going on in Michigan.

The enthusiasm of social conservatives vs. the lack of enthusiasm for establishment republicans.

Wanting to wrap this up vs. hoping for a brokered convention or getting other people in.

How many Democrats actually show up to vote for Santorum just to screw with the GOP.

He is going to highjack more then your party Joe.

Mitt%2BRomney%2BZombie%2BII.jpg

Last edited:

Miriam Webster:

Well, hey, you got a word in the dictionary that meets your silly agenda.

I'm so happy for you.

You don't think there's brainwashing that goes on in the Public Schools, where a kid is suspended for saying "That's so Gay". Political correctness is run amok.

And let's be blunt here, if you didn't know it was "icky", you wouldn't compare a politician you don't like to the mixture of feces and semen that is the result of the behavior, would you? If you thought it was a great thing, you'd call that an "Obama". Or maybe a "Barney Frank".

I could vote for Santorum or Gingrich and be pretty okay with that decision. Won't vote for Ron Paul because he's a couple tacos short of a combination platter.

I'm sure Wall Street has bought of the Democrats, but the Democrats also have an affinity towards working people, which the GOP lost some time ago. Somewhere between Reagan and Bush-41, I think.

I think the GOP has to get right with working people if they expect to have a future. Santorum with his blue-collar roots kind of gets it.

Romney like to talk about how he likes to be able to fire people and his wife has two caddies. He just doesn't get it, and I don't think he ever will.

Forum List

Back