Predictions on today's primary.

There are several factors going on in Michigan.

The enthusiasm of social conservatives vs. the lack of enthusiasm for establishment republicans.

Wanting to wrap this up vs. hoping for a brokered convention or getting other people in.

How many Democrats actually show up to vote for Santorum just to screw with the GOP.

The enthusiasm of social conservatives vs. the lack of enthusiasm for establishment republicans.

Wanting to wrap this up vs. hoping for a brokered convention or getting other people in.

How many Democrats actually show up to vote for Santorum just to screw with the GOP.
Are you one of them, Joe? :lol:

Are you one of them, Joe? :lol:

NO, I'm a Republican who doesn't like the fact Wall Street and the Mormon cult is attempting to hijack my party.

Romney is a piece of shit, and I hope he loses.

Once again, you really think that just doesn't remind people why they think gays are kind of icky...

Only the homophobic ones. Most everyone else just thinks it's funny as hell. Did you see Frothy's actual ad where a Rawmoney look-a-like is shooting Santorum at Santorum?

Funny shit (pun intended)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtOcrS6axnE"]Rombo[/ame]

Once again, you really think that just doesn't remind people why they think gays are kind of icky...

at least you're cosmopolitan in your bigotry, joey :thup:

ampad

I'm not prejudiced, I hate everyone...

But I ask the question sort of sensibly. I consider myself pretty reasonable. Have no problem with gay marriage (if it enacted without judicial activism), and once even quit a job because they fired a lesbian co-worker.

But sorry, man. Two guys having sex.. yuck. There's a natural male revulsion to that which has nothing to do with 'bigotry".

And the gays throwing a hissy over Santorum by comparing him to something I'd be reluctant to even repeat here, yeah, not sure how it does anything but remind people of the yuck factor. Sorry.

Only the homophobic ones. Most everyone else just thinks it's funny as hell. Did you see Frothy's actual ad where a Rawmoney look-a-like is shooting Santorum at Santorum?

Funny shit (pun intended)]

Well, the minds of most people didn't go there. I think it kind of says something that yours did.

One more time, if this becomes an election about social issues, Obama is going to have a much harder time.

When the GOP runs social/cultural conservatives, they win.

When they run guys like McCain and Dole and now Romney who avoid that, they lose.

But sorry, man. Two guys having sex.. yuck. There's a natural male revulsion to that which has nothing to do with 'bigotry".

No not bigotry...it's the definition of homophobia though.

Well, no, but if you want to call it that, have at it.

I mean, you guys have been doing the brainwashing for 20 years now, and mostly, people still find that kind of icky, really.

Not just old people like me.

at least you're cosmopolitan in your bigotry, joey :thup:

ampad

I'm not prejudiced, I hate everyone...

But I ask the question sort of sensibly. I consider myself pretty reasonable. Have no problem with gay marriage (if it enacted without judicial activism), and once even quit a job because they fired a lesbian co-worker.

And the gays throwing a hissy over Santorum by comparing him to something I'd be reluctant to even repeat here, yeah, not sure how it does anything but remind people of the yuck factor. Sorry.

i'm sure you do, joey, but the real world knows better.

Santorum might be the beneficiary of a general rebellion against liberal degeneracy being forced upon an unwilling public.

I mean, you guys have been doing the brainwashing for 20 years now, and mostly, people still find that kind of icky, really.

LOL..."I'm not a homophobe or a bigot but you guys brainwash and are icky". Sure, dude...you're not homophobic at all...

Miriam Webster:

irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

LOL..."I'm not a homophobe or a bigot but you guys brainwash and are icky". Sure, dude...you're not homophobic at all...

Miriam Webster:

irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

whenever i see two people, the first thing i do is imagine them having sex

that's normal, right?

Forum List

Back