Predictions on Obama Presidency

Piggybacking on your answer:

That last is probably the most important to come to be if possible. I read some decent analysis the other day, that the reason the Congressional Republicans are 'quiet' for the most part; they recognize the enormity of the problems he's facing, he should have who he believes will most help him. If he fails, he can't say he didn't have the right people, if he succeeds, we all win.

Sounds right to me.

Personally, I believe right now that Obama is so popular that any opposition will be smacked down and it will only further embarass Republicans who got their asses handed to them in this last election. Many of them are lucky to still be holding onto their seats and are staying quiet..for now.

However, the first second that Obama does something they really disagree with, business as usual by the GOP.

I remember seeing a poll where something along the lines of 75-80% of Americans agree with Obama's picks for the most part. The guy can't do much wrong at the moment.

Obama basically brought the Democratic Party back to life and gave it new life.
He can and does a lot wrong, it is just that there are idiots in this country that are licking his boot heels.

If the present economic rebound continues, the President is going to have a lot of support among all citizens. And like all times, a single crisis can change the direction and perception of priorities at the national level.

However, the American Public seems to have a lot more confidence in the leadership of President Obama than they had in the past four years.

Forum List

Back