Predictions of Destroying America On Track

According to PEW's right track wrong track polls, that number bottomed in October of 2008.

Direction of Country

Gee, what significant event occurred shortly after October 2008?

"Sixty-five percent (65%) of voters now believe the nation is headed down the wrong track, down two points from last week."
Right Direction or Wrong Track - Rasmussen Reports trade

These results are from a poll taken five days ago.

Five days.

The reason.....Obama is still in office.

Why would I have to accept your poll if you won't accept mine.

Rasmussen's poll only shows that US sentiment is that same as it was when Obama took office.

I couldn't care in the slightest what you accept.
great...then we dont have to accept anything you ever say....Not that i ever did anyways

You were never forced to accept anything I say...I'm not a Liberal.

But the fact that you claim never to have learned from well constructed, documented, linked and sourced expositions is a priori evidence of a below average IQ.
youve never done any of this, so who cares

List the conditions in the US that have been destroyed since Obama took office, that can be blamed on Obama.

(Correction: are being destroyed)

1. World's best health care.
2. U.S. credit rating.
3. Race relations.
4. Standard of living.
5. U.S. military capability.
6. Winning the war on terror.
7. Trust by friendly countries.
8. Fear by adversaries.
9. Deference to Constitution.
10. Respect for the rule of law.

Need more?

All wrong.

In an unusually poor attempt to defend the indefensible Paul Krugman, one sad sack wrote:

"Are these Krugman predictions more or less accurate than the rightwing consensus that Obama will destroy America?"

1. As polls indicate, the vast majority of Americans feel that Obama's regime has, in fact led America toward that very end, the cliff, the abyss.

"Sixty-five percent (65%) of voters now believe the nation is headed down the wrong track, down two points from last week."

2. This weekend America viewed the result of putting this unqualified America-hating Leftist in the most powerful position in the world:

"[Watch] Obama’s Peace-loving Protesters Chant “What Do We Want? Dead Cops, When Do We Want Em? Now”

The Obama regime continues to work incessantly, repeating the narrative and creating the perception that all white people are intrinsically racists and that white cops engage in the random killing of black people as an acceptable form of entertainment. They fuel the predictable progression (and as progressives they surely know this) for some of the more violent-prone individuals and factions to turn to vigilante justice to achieve their goals."

The Cro-Magnon leads, saying he wants cops, he wants them dead and he wants them dead now.
Watch Obama s Peace-loving Protesters Chant What Do We Want Dead Cops When Do We Want Em Now RedFlagNews.com

3. And let's not forget that the advice Obama gave protesters when he met with them:

"Barack Obama Tells Ferguson Extremists To ‘Stay The Course’
Barack Obama met with the leaders of the Ferguson riots/protests in the White House and told them to “stay the course” on November 5th according to the NY Times. His “course” could be to gut white police departments and obliterate current law enforcement procedures."
Barack Obama Tells Ferguson Extremists To 8216 Stay The Course 8217 www.independentsentinel.com

4. Who are the brain-dead zombies who voted for this barbarian???

Wasn't the lesson apparent when he endorsed the movement to steal what was legally earned by other Americans, the "Occupy Wall Street" movement???

America is drifting away.
It is a candle in the rain.

Lol so his low approval ratings, his response to Ferguson, what he said about Occupy is proof America is being destroyed? Oh PC you never cease to amaze lol

We had a Civil War that killed hundreds of thousands and we're still here.

I'm pretty sure the country can survive low Presidential approval ratings and a few people chanting dumb things.

Right track or wrong track?

Speak up.

We had a Civil War that killed hundreds of thousands and we're still here.

I'm pretty sure the country can survive low Presidential approval ratings and a few people chanting dumb things.

Right track or wrong track?

Speak up.

Wrong track IMHO.

But that's a huge chasm of logic to leap to "destroyed."

Bush's ratings were worse, and destroyed wasn't a serious consideration then either.

In an unusually poor attempt to defend the indefensible Paul Krugman, one sad sack wrote:

"Are these Krugman predictions more or less accurate than the rightwing consensus that Obama will destroy America?"

1. As polls indicate, the vast majority of Americans feel that Obama's regime has, in fact led America toward that very end, the cliff, the abyss.

According to PEW's right track wrong track polls, that number bottomed in October of 2008.

Direction of Country

Gee, what significant event occurred shortly after October 2008?

These results are from a poll taken five days ago.

Five days.

The reason.....Obama is still in office.

Five days ago?

That would be what? Thirty-five days after the GOP won the election?

Here lets help:
I predict as long the Hard Right still say we are on the course to doomsday then we are on an actual good course.

If you take the views of the Hard Right here you will destroy the economy and America in General...

Hey lads we don't want to be in Kansas any more...

Keep it going nutjob, the more you complain, the more I know we are doing one thing right.

List the conditions in the US that have been destroyed since Obama took office, that can be blamed on Obama.

(Correction: are being destroyed)

1. World's best health care.
2. U.S. credit rating.
3. Race relations.
4. Standard of living.
5. U.S. military capability.
6. Winning the war on terror.
7. Trust by friendly countries.
8. Fear by adversaries.
9. Deference to Constitution.
10. Respect for the rule of law.

Need more?

Can I add this one?
11. The value of the dollar off more than 28% from the value of the dollar when President Obama acceded to the White House Krugman s Tea Party - The New York Sun

In effect, a 28% hit/tax on the middle class, and the lower class.

Here lets help:
I predict as long the Hard Right still say we are on the course to doomsday then we are on an actual good course.

If you take the views of the Hard Right here you will destroy the economy and America in General...

Hey lads we don't want to be in Kansas any more...

Keep it going nutjob, the more you complain, the more I know we are doing one thing right.
Everything obama does fails. His Obamacare didn't deliver what he promised. Maybe you don't give a shit, but that doesn't mean you people are doing the right thing. You didn't lose the Senate because you were doing the right thing.

See how that works?

Is Politicalshit still vainly trying to prove that she is somehow relevant?

:lol:

We've been hearing how Obama is going to destroy America for six years now. What's taking so long........can't he do anything right?

The RWnuts have become addicted to using the most hysterical, hyperbolic language they can muster whenever they talk about Obama. It's a cult thing.

2. This weekend America viewed the result of putting this unqualified America-hating Leftist in the most powerful position in the world:

"[Watch] Obama’s Peace-loving Protesters Chant “What Do We Want? Dead Cops, When Do We Want Em? Now”

The Obama regime continues to work incessantly, repeating the narrative and creating the perception that all white people are intrinsically racists and that white cops engage in the random killing of black people as an acceptable form of entertainment. They fuel the predictable progression (and as progressives they surely know this) for some of the more violent-prone individuals and factions to turn to vigilante justice to achieve their goals."

The Cro-Magnon leads, saying he wants cops, he wants them dead and he wants them dead now.
Watch Obama s Peace-loving Protesters Chant What Do We Want Dead Cops When Do We Want Em Now RedFlagNews.com

3. And let's not forget that the advice Obama gave protesters when he met with them:

"Barack Obama Tells Ferguson Extremists To ‘Stay The Course’
Barack Obama met with the leaders of the Ferguson riots/protests in the White House and told them to “stay the course” on November 5th according to the NY Times. His “course” could be to gut white police departments and obliterate current law enforcement procedures."
Barack Obama Tells Ferguson Extremists To 8216 Stay The Course 8217 www.independentsentinel.com

4. Who are the brain-dead zombies who voted for this barbarian???

Wasn't the lesson apparent when he endorsed the movement to steal what was legally earned by other Americans, the "Occupy Wall Street" movement???

America is drifting away.
It is a candle in the rain.

I'll bet the ruin of this country would have you rubbing your snatch with fury, wouldn't it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back