Predictions - next 6 trading days

Wow. I really bombed here. I guess the whole Obama recession theory has been blown to bits. Since he's introduced his financial team, the market's been up 11%.
think his backing off on that promised tax increase had anything to do with it?
:eusa_whistle:

The market was extremely oversold. And its the time of year when stocks do best. It is not a surprise the market went higher.
well, also the marklet went way lower than i would have expected
i knew it was way over valued, but didnt expect it to drop below 8000
so the rise could be due to there being some real bargains

well, also the marklet went way lower than i would have expected
i knew it was way over valued, but didnt expect it to drop below 8000
so the rise could be due to there being some real bargains

I use $70 as my normalized earnings. When the SP500 hit 730, it was trading at 10.4x earnings. That's cheap. Today, at 12.8x, its still cheap.

There will be more tough sledding next year though.

Wow. I really bombed here. I guess the whole Obama recession theory has been blown to bits. Since he's introduced his financial team, the market's been up 11%.

Wow, it was a crazy week. What do you think is going to happen on Monday? Is it time to lighten up a little bit if we get another up day or will this rally have legs? :eusa_pray:

Wow, it was a crazy week. What do you think is going to happen on Monday? Is it time to lighten up a little bit if we get another up day or will this rally have legs? :eusa_pray:

Anyone day trading these days is an idiot. Get a real job, invest a fix amount each month into a 401k made up of your preferred asset allocation mix, keep the mix balanced to your specifications and make good returns over the next 10 years.

There is no "get rich quick" scheme that works anywhere in any market.

Let see some predictions for the next week!

Hmmmm... I don't think this auto bill is going to pass. Additionally, we might get some economic data that won't be so pleasing. I say Dow 8220 by next Friday. Am I willing to be my avatar on it? Helllll no! :doubt:

Hmmmm... I don't think this auto bill is going to pass. Additionally, we might get some economic data that won't be so pleasing. I say Dow 8220 by next Friday. Am I willing to be my avatar on it? Helllll no! :doubt:
at least you learned from it
LOL

The car bailout will pass. Maybe not today, but it will pass by the end of next week. All they have to resolve is ousting of GM's CEO and appoint a czar. (AL Gore, maybe?).

Once again the people will get screwed. Ironically, the people loaning this money to doomed companies aren't even on planet earth yet. So, do your civic duty and,
smiley-faces-85.gif
, we need more tax payers to pay for these bailouts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back