Predictions For Friday's November Jobs Report

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
It's that time of the month! No......not THAT time, Rabbi. It's time for the jobs report. It comes out on Friday.

It has become a ritual over the past five years.....any positive data is met with a swift cry of "labor force participation" and "the real numbers are horrible" from our resident ODS nutbags.

After 68 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS of private sector jobs gains.....what can we expect for November?

My take........215,000 new non farm jobs and an unemployment rate UNDER 5%.

And........GO!

It's that time of the month! No......not THAT time, Rabbi. It's time for the jobs report. It comes out on Friday.

It has become a ritual over the past five years.....any positive data is met with a swift cry of "labor force participation" and "the real numbers are horrible" from our resident ODS nutbags.

After 68 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS of private sector jobs gains.....what can we expect for November?

And........GO!

Which again begs the question, why are the Democrats so terrified of an interest rate hike by the Fed?

And........GO!

Which again begs the question, why are the Democrats so terrified of an interest rate hike by the Fed?

Are they?

The Rabbi has to be embarrassed beyond belief. A wonder it (hes a troll) shows its face on the board at all.

To reiterate his *cough* "prediction" prowess, he was the first Perry (R) supporter in 2012 as well :D

it's holiday season, so duh, people get hired.

and as a reminder, again, job 'growth' isn't keeping pace with population growth, so more people are UE now than last year
What about the other 68 months?

That's a great strategy for the GOP to use when the good news comes out Friday though. Good job. :clap:
incredibly slow growth that can't keep pace with population?

what else needs to be said?

dems suck at this bullshit job creation idea of theirs and they are proud of sucking.

it's holiday season, so duh, people get hired.

and as a reminder, again, job 'growth' isn't keeping pace with population growth, so more people are UE now than last year
What about the other 68 months?

That's a great strategy for the GOP to use when the good news comes out Friday though. Good job. :clap:
incredibly slow growth that can't keep pace with population?

what else needs to be said?

dems suck at this bullshit job creation idea of theirs and they are proud of sucking.
Nah no one's buying that these days. Go with your other strategy.

And........GO!
Do you mean 215,000 low-wage, temporary, and part-time jobs? Or, do you mean living wage jobs? There is a difference, you know. Do you believe that most of them will be full-time self-supporting jobs? If so, why do you believe it? Did you read the news today concerning the manufacturing sector? It hit a low not seen since 2009.

When you find out what those 215,000 jobs are, subtract the fast food, house cleaning, lawn care, and Wal-Mart jobs, then give us the number left. Then subtract the low-wage, temporary, and part-time jobs, and give us the number left. It'll be interesting to see what number remains after the subtractions. Thanks.

And........GO!

Are they?

Yeah, I started a thread on it earlier today

And........GO!

Are they?

Yeah, I started a thread on it earlier today

Excellent. Enjoy your thread.

And........GO!
Do you mean 215,000 low-wage, temporary, and part-time jobs? Or, do you mean living wage jobs? There is a difference, you know. Do you believe that most of them will be full-time self-supporting jobs? If so, why do you believe it? Did you read the news today concerning the manufacturing sector? It hit a low not seen since 2009.

When you find out what those 215,000 jobs are, subtract the fast food, house cleaning, lawn care, and Wal-Mart jobs, then give us the number left. Then subtract the low-wage, temporary, and part-time jobs, and give us the number left. It'll be interesting to see what number remains after the subtractions. Thanks.

The way we measure the unemployment rate hasn't changed, Sonny.

I understand that your world view hinges on the US economy being really shitty. But....it's improving.

And........GO!
Much higher than 200k, but ya gotta remember it's seasonal jobs

And........GO!
He doesn't want to hear that. He believes that everyone is doing great, the economy is doing great, people are going to be spending a lot money, poverty will rapidly decrease, those presently receiving some form of government assistance, will soon be out shopping for a new home and car, and that Obama has turned things around, and nothing but blue skies are in the forecast.

Just ask him, he'll tell you how good we're doing.

And........GO!
He doesn't want to hear that. He believes that everyone is doing great, the economy is doing great, people are going to be spending a lot money, poverty will rapidly decrease, those presently receiving some form of government assistance, will soon be out shopping for a new home and car, and that Obama has turned things around, and nothing but blue skies are in the forecast.

Just ask him, he'll tell you how good we're doing.

Why are you putting words in my mouth?

New Topics

Forum List

Back