Prediction of global temperature for 2017-2024

Documentation please.
Usually one needs at least a thirty year period of data to start to make a climate determination.
Be thankful if there is a slight warming trend. As suggested by the following, we are due for it to get really cold soon.
Ice_ages2.gif
It was getting cooler.
Marcott.png

It was getting cooler.
Marcott.png

Your chart shows an enlargement of a small peak&valley of the current inter-glacial on the chart I presented above. Like many of the gorebot alarmist hypocrites, you focus on the tree and ignore the forest.

Your chart shows an enlargement of a small peak&valley of the current inter-glacial on the chart I presented above. Like many of the gorebot alarmist hypocrites, you focus on the tree and ignore the forest.
You were claiming it is about to get really cold. I agreed with you and showed the data that clearly show a decline in global temperature. There are several other published studies that also shown declining temperatures for the last 5,000 years. On the glacial/interglacial cycle, we have passed the peak and are actually headed into another glacial period were it not for global warming unprecedented in the last millions years and brought about by human GHG emissions.

You were claiming it is about to get really cold. I agreed with you and showed the data that clearly show a decline in global temperature. There are several other published studies that also shown declining temperatures for the last 5,000 years. On the glacial/interglacial cycle, we have passed the peak and are actually headed into another glacial period were it not for global warming unprecedented in the last millions years and brought about by human GHG emissions.
The far right end of the chart you presented showed a sharp spike upward on temps.

Recent global warming is not "unprecedented in the last millions of years". Heck my counter chart showed higher temp peaks within the last @450,000 years than currently happening. And claim the current temp flux(increase?) is ONLY due to human GHG emissions remains the disputed and unproven cause~factor.

The far right end of the chart you presented showed a sharp spike upward on temps.

Recent global warming is not "unprecedented in the last millions of years". Heck my counter chart showed higher temp peaks within the last @450,000 years than currently happening. And claim the current temp flux(increase?) is ONLY due to human GHG emissions remains the disputed and unproven cause~factor.
I erred. I should have said that CO2 was at levels not seen in a million years.

Nothing is proven in the natural sciences, but overwhelming evidence tells us that the warming since 1850 is due primarily to the greenhouse effect acting on human CO2 emissions.

I erred. I should have said that CO2 was at levels not seen in a million years.

Nothing is proven in the natural sciences, but overwhelming evidence tells us that the warming since 1850 is due primarily to the greenhouse effect acting on human CO2 emissions.
Earlier you said "millions".
You may have erred more than you think;
66millionYears-CO2_1200w.png

As Climate Experts Warn of Looming Catastrophe, Past Bad Predictions Hurt Their Message​

Humanity only has a few years to act before the world may irreversibly plunge into an environmental catastrophe of global proportions, climate experts warned in a recent report. Their calls are muffled, however, by a ballast of dozens of past dramatic predictions that have failed to pan out.

Environmental experts have been predicting upcoming doom for many decades. Most, though not all, of the prognostications involve climatic cataclysm that appears to be just around the corner, only to fizzle out as the deadline approaches.

As Climate Experts Warn of Looming Catastrophe, Past Bad Predictions Hurt Their Message

The Epoch Times is a far-right[1] international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.[29] The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television.[30] The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries but is blocked in mainland China.[31]

The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party,[32][33][22] promotes far-right politicians in Europe,][8][10][22] and has supported former President Donald Trump in the U.S.;[34][35] a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign.[30][36][22]

The Epoch Times frequently promotes other Falun Gong-affiliated groups, such as the performing arts company Shen Yun.[34][24][37] The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread misinformation and conspiracy theories, such as QAnon and anti-vaccine misinformation,[34][40] and false claims of fraud in the 2020 United States presidential election.[3]""

`

The Epoch Times is a far-right[1] international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.[29] The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television.[30] The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries but is blocked in mainland China.[31]

The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party,[32][33][22] promotes far-right politicians in Europe,][8][10][22] and has supported former President Donald Trump in the U.S.;[34][35] a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign.[30][36][22]

The Epoch Times frequently promotes other Falun Gong-affiliated groups, such as the performing arts company Shen Yun.[34][24][37] The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread misinformation and conspiracy theories, such as QAnon and anti-vaccine misinformation,[34][40] and false claims of fraud in the 2020 United States presidential election.[3]""

`
Counter-point to all the far-Left sources you and company use.
It is more objective in it's reporting, if one has an objective focused mindset.

Counter-point to all the far-Left sources you and company use.
It is more objective in it's reporting, if one has an objective focused mindset.
It's a Hard Right Falun Gong Conspiracy link that Stupid MAGAts love to use as it's the same crazy as them/you.
Hard Right ConspiracYst.
`
`

It was getting cooler.
Marcott.png

Once again Crick the liar is using a chart that isn't supported by Marcott who is on record saying that grafted on red stick isn't statistically valid.

Once again Crick the liar is using a chart that isn't supported by Marcott who is on record saying that grafted on red stick isn't statistically valid.
I said it was getting colder. Are you suggesting that comment refers to the instrument data grafted on to that plot of proxy temperatures? Did Marcott say that the instrument data itself was invalid? No. Did he say that the proxy data (to which I obviously referred) was invalid? No. So where the fuck do you get off calling me a liar?

I said it was getting colder. Are you suggesting that comment refers to the instrument data grafted on to that plot of proxy temperatures? I hope not. Did Marcott say that the instrument data itself was invalid? No he did not. Did he say that the proxy data (to which I obviously referred) was invalid? No he did not. So where the fuck do you get off calling me a liar you ignorant asshole?

The Earth was getting colder for 5,000 years prior to the Industrial Revolution. Currently observed warming is not part of any glacial cycle.

Sunsettommy said:
Once again Crick the liar is using a chart that isn't supported by Marcott who is on record saying that grafted on red stick isn't statistically valid.​
and here is what Marcott Said Most Recently for the Sixth olr Seventh Time.​
So you are knowingly LYING hoping I'm not around.​

Yes and I REFUTED you AS ALWAYS re Marcott as you were using OBSOLETE Citations.

How about Marcott 2021 ? (not 2013, NOT pre 2009 decades)

• NATURE PODCAST
    10 November 2021 Nature

Climate special: the past and future of the Earth's climate​

Reassessing 24,000 years of global temperatures, and on the ground at COP26.
[......]

Interviewee: Shaun Marcott
"..The past record provides perspective. Papers like this basically point out, just at the very basic level, what has happened before and where we are in that context and where we’re heading towards. In a Prior paper that we had, we said statistically we don’t really know if today is any warmer than what we call the warm period of the last 10,000 years.
This paper has said actually, We’ve Left what was Normal.
That’s an important perspective to have when you think about where We’re off to, considering these Temperatures that we’re Trajecting towards, as far we know, we Haven’t seen in 50 Million years or so, and the world was a lot Different then."".

[......]
Nature
Climate special: the past and future of the Earth's climate
- - - -

Sunset Tommy cannot even debate Climate!
He Dumps an article from somewhere (like WTFUWT) and says: ""You must refute this paper or you lose.""

WUWT Tommy himself is NOT EVEN CONVERSANT on the topic, and unlike me cannot lay out his position AND/OR why.
He put me on IGNORE after my SIX attempts to make him explain his position on warming and whether and if it was even warming at all.
He could Not!!

He prefers the motor mouth Crick who Unlike me doesn't Crush him with 100%/180° Rebuttal as I just did above AGAIN using his own source: Marcott.
(He Fallaciously/ posted COLD WEATHER DAYS in Skooker's anti-Science "Skeptics Winning" thread as if it was Not warming, but in fact cooling.)

So here Again: ANOTHER SUNSET for TOMMY.

`

Sunsettommy said:
Once again Crick the liar is using a chart that isn't supported by Marcott who is on record saying that grafted on red stick isn't statistically valid.​
and here is what Marcott Said Most Recently for the Sixth olr Seventh Time.​
So you are knowingly LYING hoping I'm not around.​

Yes and I REFUTED you AS ALWAYS re Marcott as you were using OBSOLETE Citations.

How about Marcott 2021 ? (not 2013, NOT pre 2009 decades)

• NATURE PODCAST
    10 November 2021 Nature

Climate special: the past and future of the Earth's climate​

Reassessing 24,000 years of global temperatures, and on the ground at COP26.
[......]

Interviewee: Shaun Marcott
"..The past record provides perspective. Papers like this basically point out, just at the very basic level, what has happened before and where we are in that context and where we’re heading towards. In a Prior paper that we had, we said statistically we don’t really know if today is any warmer than what we call the warm period of the last 10,000 years.
This paper has said actually, We’ve Left what was Normal.
That’s an important perspective to have when you think about where We’re off to, considering these Temperatures that we’re Trajecting towards, as far we know, we Haven’t seen in 50 Million years or so, and the world was a lot Different then."".

[......]
Nature
Climate special: the past and future of the Earth's climate
- - - -

Sunset Tommy cannot even debate Climate!
He Dumps an article from somewhere (like WTFUWT) and says: ""You must refute this paper or you lose.""

WUWT Tommy himself is NOT EVEN CONVERSANT on the topic, and unlike me cannot lay out his position AND/OR why.
He put me on IGNORE after my SIX attempts to make him explain his position on warming and whether and if it was even warming at all.
He could Not!!

He prefers the motor mouth Crick who Unlike me doesn't Crush him with 100%/180° Rebuttal as I just did above AGAIN using his own source: Marcott.
(He Fallaciously/ posted COLD WEATHER DAYS in Skooker's anti-Science "Skeptics Winning" thread as if it was Not warming, but in fact cooling.)

So here Again: ANOTHER SUNSET for TOMMY.

`
been bumping up your old threads again, hun

while ignoring the ones making claims how cheap solar and wind are

What was that price tag, how much have we spent, how much must we spend. abu afuk never ever was able to give us a figure yet he/she knows green energy is cheaper??

Forum List

Back