Prediction: Obama will not run in Arizona over birth certificate

The state of Arizona will soon pass a law requiring proof of citizenship before being allowed on the Presidential ballot.

I predict, that after futiley spending millions to try to defeat the law, Obama will abandon Arizona in his re-election bid rather than come clean with the American people about his birth origins. While the 10 electoral votes at stake are not pivotal, Texas has 34 and it is going to pass a similar law. Other states may follow suit. The question is, will Obama surrender a second term rather than show us what he's hiding?

Hawaii said so. That's been good enough for the courts. A state law on the subject isn't going to change a thing.

A state law would prevent him from running in that state.

The state of Arizona will soon pass a law requiring proof of citizenship before being allowed on the Presidential ballot.

I predict, that after futiley spending millions to try to defeat the law, Obama will abandon Arizona in his re-election bid rather than come clean with the American people about his birth origins. While the 10 electoral votes at stake are not pivotal, Texas has 34 and it is going to pass a similar law. Other states may follow suit. The question is, will Obama surrender a second term rather than show us what he's hiding?

Hawaii said so. That's been good enough for the courts. A state law on the subject isn't going to change a thing.

A state law would prevent him from running in that state.

No it wouldn't. One state can't negate the citizenship granted by another

I'd like to hear a response to what would happen if a presidential candidate did not HAVE a delivering doctor? Not everyone is born in a hospital, either through choice or circumstance some are born in other places which would make listing a delivering doctor impossible.

Try to keep up with the latest information. Abercrombie is now admitting to friends and colleagues that he looked for the bc in government records, and in the only two Hawaian hospitals where Obama could have been born. Its not there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvrb7YqdvxE

If anti-birthers are so right, why do they always have to misstate the facts. :confused:

The Hawaii Governor said he did not remember seeing Obama before he was 5 years old. Who remembers that much before they were 5 yeas old anyhow? The thing that should bother people the most is Obama lived in Indonesia as a child, from age 6 to age 10, his most influential years. This would make a larger impact on a person than where they were born.

Game-changer! Arizona to pass 2012 eligibility law

I predict, that after futiley spending millions to try to defeat the law, Obama will abandon Arizona in his re-election bid rather than come clean with the American people about his birth origins.

I predict that you're a tin foil hat wearing ass clown who is still breast fed by your mother.

How does the State of Arizona overrule the State Of Hawaii on the legitimacy of Obama's birth in that state?

Its not one state versus another. Each state determines qualifications to be on the ballot, and if Arizona demands all candidates furnish a valid certified birth certificate it's none of Hawaii's business.

Try to keep up with the latest information. Abercrombie is now admitting to friends and colleagues that he looked for the bc in government records, and in the only two Hawaian hospitals where Obama could have been born. Its not there!
If anti-birthers are so right, why do they always have to misstate the facts. :confused:

The Hawaii Governor said he did not remember seeing Obama before he was 5 years old. Who remembers that much before they were 5 yeas old anyhow? The thing that should bother people the most is Obama lived in Indonesia as a child, from age 6 to age 10, his most influential years. This would make a larger impact on a person than where they were born.

:eek:

How does the State of Arizona overrule the State Of Hawaii on the legitimacy of Obama's birth in that state?

Its not one state versus another. Each state determines qualifications to be on the ballot, and if Arizona demands all candidates furnish a valid certified birth certificate it's none of Hawaii's business.

I'm afraid not

Arizona does not have the right to rule a Hawaiian is not a citizen

I'm afraid not

They are not ruling anyone. The requirement is for Arizona alone and is a local issue. There may be a grater SCOTUS issue in this but it has zero to do with Hawaii and OB's birth state. Arizona is not asking anything if Hawaii but rather asking for a birth certificate in order to get on the Arizona ballot.

If the Arizona law only applied to State and Local elected positions, you would be correct.

However, Arizona appears to be attempting to dictate what other states must provide on their birth certifications, ,information not relevant to citizenship status at the time of birth. The only relevant information to citizenship status at this point in time is identication of the individual and the location of birth. Such documents are evidence in court as to the individual without a hospital or witness declarations about being present at the birth.

>>>>

I'm afraid not

They are not ruling anyone. The requirement is for Arizona alone and is a local issue. There may be a grater SCOTUS issue in this but it has zero to do with Hawaii and OB's birth state. Arizona is not asking anything if Hawaii but rather asking for a birth certificate in order to get on the Arizona ballot.

They have a little problem with something called the Constitution....but Conseratives routinely ignore it anyway

Wrong bucko. Each state decides who is qualified to run on their presidential ballot. If they demand proof of citizenship from candidates then Obama will have to comply or be left out.

just what we need... another birfer moron...

his birth was certified by the state of hawaii, freak boy...

there is no 'game changer' except in the fantasies of loons.

Members of the Anti-Birther Gestapo are way behind the times.
This story is all over the news.

The sitting Governor of Hawaii is publicly stating, today in the mainstream media, that there is no Obama birth certificate. He used all his powers to find it and its not there.

The former Hawaii supervisor of elections Tim Adams says there is no birth certificate.

Obamas Kenyan grandmother and half siblings say he was born in a hospital in Kenya.

The Congress of the state of Arizona will pass a law requiring Obama to divulge his birth certificate or be left off the ballot.

When will people like you stop this senseless campaign to marginalize people who want answers?

See right there is the problem everyone has with you birthers (and everyone else who cannot seem to actually R.E.A.D what is said, and instead spins it into something entirely different). Abercrombie said no such thing.

HONOLULU – A privacy law that shields birth certificates has prompted Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie to abandon efforts to dispel claims that President Barack Obama was born outside Hawaii, his office says.

State Attorney General David Louie told the governor that privacy laws bar him from disclosing an individual's birth documentation without the person's consent, Abercrombie spokeswoman Donalyn Dela Cruz said Friday.

"There is nothing more that Gov. Abercrombie can do within the law to produce a document," said Dela Cruz. "Unfortunately, there are conspirators who will continue to question the citizenship of our president."

Abercrombie, who was a friend of Obama's parents and knew him as a child, launched an investigation last month into whether he can release more information about the president's Aug. 4, 1961 birth. The governor said at the time he was bothered by people who questioned Obama's birthplace for political reasons.

But Abercrombie's attempt reached a dead end when Louie told him the law restricted his options.

Hawaii's privacy laws have long barred the release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who doesn't have a tangible interest.

Forgot the link. Maybe you should have mom read it to you. Slowly.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110122/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_birth_certificate

Last edited:

1. Personally I have no problem with any state having a law that says that any candidate for any elected position must submit documented evidence they meet all requirements for the position for which they are seeking election.

2. I also think that passing a law specifically targeting one individual position is suspect in terms of partisan hackery.

3. Even if Obama were to submit a birth certificate to each state showing birth in Hawaii, it wouldn't quite some because the issue for them is Obama's father not being a United States Citizen.

4. There has never been a Supreme Court case which directly concerned Presidential eligibility in terms of NBC status.

Politically speaking, if Arizona does pass the law and Obama bypasses Arizona in a bid for reelection - he's toast.

>>>>

He won't. He'll produce evidence that the MEDICAL certification of birth should be kept as confidential as any other MEDICAL report and that the hospital and state certification is ample proof of birth. And he'll win. Does Arizona wish to hold up a presidential election because of a fool's errand?

The sitting Governor of Hawaii is publicly stating, today in the mainstream media, that there is no Obama birth certificate. He used all his powers to find it and its not there.

The former Hawaii supervisor of elections Tim Adams says there is no birth certificate.

Obamas Kenyan grandmother and half siblings say he was born in a hospital in Kenya.

The Congress of the state of Arizona will pass a law requiring Obama to divulge his birth certificate or be left off the ballot.

When will people like you stop this senseless campaign to marginalize people who want answers?

Don't tell me, let me guess. You read Jerome Corsi in WND for your "news" and information, don't you?

This story goes way beyond WND Bunkey. ABC news, New York Daily, U. S. News, National Review. You rely way too much on USMB, you really ought to browse the Internet more often. Jerome who?

But of course it's newsworthy! That's the whole intent. Tell a lie over and over again and it becomes truth to the gullible masses. (Oh wait. That gerbil talk gets people in trouble. My bad.)

1. Personally I have no problem with any state having a law that says that any candidate for any elected position must submit documented evidence they meet all requirements for the position for which they are seeking election.

2. I also think that passing a law specifically targeting one individual position is suspect in terms of partisan hackery.

3. Even if Obama were to submit a birth certificate to each state showing birth in Hawaii, it wouldn't quite some because the issue for them is Obama's father not being a United States Citizen.

4. There has never been a Supreme Court case which directly concerned Presidential eligibility in terms of NBC status.

Politically speaking, if Arizona does pass the law and Obama bypasses Arizona in a bid for reelection - he's toast.

>>>>

He won't. He'll produce evidence that the MEDICAL certification of birth should be kept as confidential as any other MEDICAL report and that the hospital and state certification is ample proof of birth. And he'll win. Does Arizona wish to hold up a presidential election because of a fool's errand?

Do you think the birthers are fool's? I do.

Wrong: State Attorney General David Louie told the governor that privacy laws bar him from disclosing an individual's birth documentation without the person's consent, Abercrombie spokeswoman Donalyn Dela Cruz said Friday.

Hawaii law bars release of Obama birth info

So what's up with that YouTube vid? A little box that says Mike Evans "misspoke" per Fox News. Shocking. Imagine that.

Last edited by a moderator:

>>>>

Do you think the birthers are fool's? I do.

No bigger fools than those who believe the Moon Landings were faked or that 9-11 was a controlled demo

Forum List

Back